Shark's Week 5 picks

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
NFL 18-19
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

:36_22_11::36_22_11::36_22_11:

Wow....I'm loving today. Sorry I'm late posting. Family isues.

Here we go... All lines are from 5Dimes

San Diego @ Miami.......Miami ML +225
San Diego @ Miami.......Miami +6

Chicago @ Detroit........Detroit ML +160
Chicago @ Detroit........Detroit +3

Buffalo @ Arizona.........Buffalo ML +112
Buffalo @ Arizona.........Buffalo +2

Cinci @ Dallas..............Cinci ML +800.. I think they do it.
Cinci @ Dallas..............Cinci +16

New England @ San Fran.....New England -3

It's a beautiful day......Lets get those doggies :cheers:

money;money;money;

good luck man.. i feel like i havent seen a detroit highlight in a year.. perhaps today will be their day

Holy shit. I was so close to scoring 8 units on that Cinci play. The fuckers had that game. :36_11_6:

Be back with tonight's pick

I lost with Pitt last week and you would think I would lay off especially playing at Jax but I think they keep it close. 5 1/2 too much to give up for Jax IMO.

Pitt + 5 1/2 @ Jacksonville

San Diego @ Miami.......Miami ML +225 WINNER :)
San Diego @ Miami.......Miami +6 WINNER

Chicago @ Detroit........Detroit ML +160 LOST
Chicago @ Detroit........Detroit +3 LOST

Buffalo @ Arizona.........Buffalo ML +112 LOST
Buffalo @ Arizona.........Buffalo +2 LOST

Cinci @ Dallas..............Cinci ML +800.. I think they do it. LOST :(
Cinci @ Dallas..............Cinci +16 WINNER

New England @ San Fran.....New England -3 WINNER

Pitt + 5 1/2 @ Jacksonville...pending

Ended up making a profit thanks to the Miami ML. Sooooo close on the Cinci ML.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !!!!

Ok, all the doggies have been rounded up by the resident CTG dog catchers. So that leaves us with just one way to go tonight. Dont fall in a trap. Tough to bet against the home team on MNF especially one that can pass frequently and efficiently. I'm not falling into the trap of saying this should be an easy win for Minny. It wont be, not in New Orleans.

New Orleans 30, Minnesota 24

I'm playing New Orleans -3
And for those of you that like totals I would consider the Over on this one.
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ended up making a profit thanks to the Miami ML. Sooooo close on the Cinci ML.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !!!!

Ok, all the doggies have been rounded up by the resident CTG dog catchers. So that leaves us with just one way to go tonight. Dont fall in a trap. Tough to bet against the home team on MNF especially one that can pass frequently and efficiently. I'm not falling into the trap of saying this should be an easy win for Minny. It wont be, not in New Orleans.

New Orleans 30, Minnesota 24

I'm playing New Orleans -3
And for those of you that like totals I would consider the Over on this one.
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

looks great GL :cheers:, only worried that new orleans is a huge public darling... leaning hard the same way sir, may place a few dimes GL

looks great GL :cheers:, only worried that new orleans is a huge public darling... leaning hard the same way sir, may place a few dimes GL

A few dimes? Jeebus ! Take it easy. haha There's better games coming up this season although I believe this is a perfect opportunity for Vegas to take a beating. There were a few of these last year too where the public hammered the books on MNF. Let the party begin.

:13_1_102v: Good luck sir :shake:

The Vikings didn't win this game. In fact they sucked. Gramatica gave them that game single handedly. Thats why the Bucs got rid of that little prick. NO should have won by atleast 14 tonight. The Over was golden though. Hope you guys played it.

See you next week

The Vikings didn't win this game. In fact they sucked. Gramatica gave them that game single handedly. Thats why the Bucs got rid of that little prick. NO should have won by atleast 14 tonight. The Over was golden though. Hope you guys played it.

See you next week

Over 1st H
Over -WG
Over -2nd H

yup ! still can believe Vikes win SU !

one of crazy MNF game!

Back