Shark's week 4 picks

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
16-18 YTD ATS

Absolutely sucked last week. Only 2 plays for me today.

Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay - 1 1/2. I'll take the homefield advantage along with the best defense here.

Buffalo -8 @ St. Louis.....Plain and simple, St. Louis sucks and Buffalo is on a hot streak.

Rams are going to cover eventually.:36_11_6: I agree not this week though. Sounds like the players want Linehan out badly and will do what it takes this week to make sure he is fired after the game.. Its actually pretty sad from a league standpoint.. Chip Rosenbloom, owner said , "we'll see if the players respond to coach this week." That comment was very telling.. Players lay down this week , good bet bro... I think I'll tease it but just don't trust the number 8-- not sure I have ever laid it in any league for a long time... Just not my thing but think you are in good shape..:cheers:

Thanks guys. :cheers:

Vap, I'll re-phrase. I sucked bad last week. You know how those streaks go. We've been doing this long enough. haha I hope today is a good day. Tampa Bay is solid just giving up 1 1/2. Their defense is stellar and should keep them well within a nice cover. :cheers:

tee*dub....I've seen it too often. When the players dont give 100% to their coach, bad things happen. It's the same with anything else in life. If your men don't like your leadership, you will fail and so will your company or team. And dont think Buffalo isn't going to capitalize on this today. I see a blow out. :cheers:

Pirate...:cheers:

JoJo....heh, I'm still having trouble with posting, especially using "QUOTES". I'm glad you were on USF. :cheers: They play Pitt next Thursday. I have to research the line a little bit. I've been doing awful in college so I might lay off till I figure out WTF is going on with my numbers.

Thanks for asking about my family. My wife had surgery last Friday and things are looking good. :shake:

JoJo....heh, I'm still having trouble with posting, especially using "QUOTES".

Hit quotes and then once the "quotes box" comes up hit f5 again before typing below the quotes... Hope they get this thing fixed soon.. Pretty much just hit f5 on any new page you are on..:hang:

By the way congrats on the great week.. Picked up nearly 14 units on a 4-1 week.. Lets keep this shit going.

By the way, I see the Rams are 12 point dogs this week...... And they have a bye:36_11_6:

Here we go. First chance I've had to post today. Are you telling me that the Steelers are favored by only 3 points after you take out the homefield advantage? Listen, Roethlisberger can quarterback from a freakin wheelchair and the Steelers are better than 3 points at home on a Monday Night against this team. Sorry Flacco but not tonight. You haven't proven yourself yet with the 2 weak wins against Cincy and Cleveland under your belt. Now you face a real defense playing at home. haha. Good Luck Flacco. Yes, Pitt's offense isn't clicking on all cylinders but they will get it done tonight and laying less than a TD is too much to pass for this shark.

Pitt -6 money;

Back