Sharks Week 10 Picks

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
50-39 NFL

We've been burning the books last couple weeks. Let keep it going.
All lines from 5Dimes

New Orleans @ Atlanta PK (going big on this one)
New Orleans @ Atlanta under 50 1/2

Seattle +10 @ Miami

Kansas City + 16 @ San Diego

Tennessee @ Chicago Over 38 1/2

Jacksonville @ Detroit Under 44

Green Bay @ Minnesota Under 45 1/2

Lets do this boys :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Love ATL and like the KC one as well.....I can't go against the east coast/west coast battles at this point, but I'll be pulling for ya......No opinion on the totals, don't really follow 'em too much. Good luck to ya shark!

Hey Shark...really glad you like ATL as well this week, as I'm on them too.

Good luck on the Hawks...they're my team, and to be honest, I wouldn't be shocked if we got blown out in Miami. Holmgren and the Hawks have NEVER traveled well (except on a few, rare occasions), and our offense is in shambles right now. But, Wallace does give them a sliver of a chance. Obviously, I'll be cheering for them!

Any thoughts on the Baltimore @ Houston game? I'm already on Balty pk, but...I'd like to hear your thoughts anyway.

GL this week bud!

:cheers:

Any thoughts on the Baltimore @ Houston game? I'm already on Balty pk, but...I'd like to hear your thoughts anyway.

GL this week bud!

:cheers:

Thanks for the good wishes. Aztec, I looked at that game and it was just too close for me to call so I stayed away but in all honesty, I had Houston winning by 1. I came up with 20-19 Houston. Houston has been playing pretty tough at home winning their last three at home and now they have Sage Rosenfel filling in as QB and the guy is not too shabby. I think he's thrown like 3 TD's and over 400 yds. just in 2 games this year. If I were to play this game I would consider the UNDER 42. Oh, alot of the public on Balty too. Be careful. :shake:

Thanks guys. Appreciate the thoughts and good luck to all of you as well. :cheers: And for those that like Atlanta I predict the score to be ...................

27-17 Atlanta money;

Thanks guys. Appreciate the thoughts and good luck to all of you as well. :cheers: And for those that like Atlanta I predict the score to be ...................

27-17 Atlanta money;

your only giving the saints 17??? :whip:
best of luck today :shake:

your only giving the saints 17??? :whip:
best of luck today :shake:
You think I put my self out on a limb with that prediction? :36_11_6: Look, I'lll either be regarded as a genious or a deusch bag. haha. Ofcoarse I'm neither but Atlanta will win by more than 7 and I believe the score will fall under 50. Bush is out and Deuce is banged up plus the home team in this battle has won over 66% of the time in the last 7 years.

Anyways, talk is cheap, I'll just show you the money; ;)

Like that under in ATL Shark....when was the last time vegas hung a 50 in a game where the Falcs were playing?

Well, I've been undecided on the Giants/Philly game. Everything I do points to a 3 point win by Philly. I think both teams have ben playing balls to the wall football the last 3 games. Philly is at home hence the spread. I think (no disrespect to Philly fans) that the G-Men have better talent. I also think that Philly seems to be a little more banged up than NY. If it comes down to the end, I would much rather be getting 3 than giving 3 so I will play Giants +3 and root like hell for the G-Men with my buddy Blitz Bandit.

Go Giants...:cheers:

BTW, lost my total plays today including what should have been an easy winner until Brees threw that freakin Hail Mary. :hang:So I'm not playing a total tonight but I lean to the OVER 42 1/2.

FINS!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? I gave them 4 or 5 games for the season so I'm extremely happy with them right now. I bet Seattle today since I did not think Miami would blow themn out. It worked out great !! :cheers:

Update

New Orleans @ Atlanta PK ....................W (big winner)
New Orleans @ Atlanta under 50 1/2......L (bullshit Hail Marry)

Seattle +10 @ Miami............................W

Kansas City + 16 @ San Diego...............W

Tennessee @ Chicago Over 38 1/2........L

Jacksonville @ Detroit Under 44..............L

Green Bay @ Minnesota Under 45 1/2.....L

Giants +3 @ Philly..................................Pending

Can you believe it? I gave them 4 or 5 games for the season so I'm extremely happy with them right now. I bet Seattle today since I did not think Miami would blow themn out. It worked out great !! :cheers:

smart bet.. i am happy as well and gave us 5 wins as well before the season. Our weak schedule is helping us and hopefully we can beat oaks as this week.

smart bet.. i am happy as well and gave us 5 wins as well before the season. Our weak schedule is helping us and hopefully we can beat oaks as this week.
I wouldn't necessarily call the Patriots, Bills, Chargers, and Broncos weak. ;)

Update

New Orleans @ Atlanta PK ....................W (big winner)
New Orleans @ Atlanta under 50 1/2......L (bullshit Hail Marry)

Seattle +10 @ Miami............................W

Kansas City + 16 @ San Diego...............W

Tennessee @ Chicago Over 38 1/2........L

Jacksonville @ Detroit Under 44..............L

Green Bay @ Minnesota Under 45 1/2.....L

Giants +3 @ Philly................................W
4-0 on sides and 0-4 on totals today

NFL 54-43

<!-- / message -->

Back