Youngest guy on the forum
NFL Reg Season 43-30
Playoffs 0-0

Here we go bitches :)

Minny vs Green Bay -8....predicted score 31-14 GB
Houston vs Cinci +4.5.....predicted score 24-27 Houston
Colts vs Ravens -6.5.......predicted score 17-27 Ravens
Seattle vs Skins +3.........predicted score 17-24 Skins

I like your thoughts on all of these Shark. I think people will line up to bet Minny, but I'll pay to see them take it to the Pack in the cold.

GL Shark! Lean the same way on em all except leaving the Houston/Cincy game alone...dont want to be disappointed 2x with a loss and losing money. Also took a teaser with Balty and Pack.

Detroit, wizz, C-Man, streaking, doggy.....Good luck guys. I think we make some cash this week-end. :badass:

NFL Reg Season 43-30
Playoffs 0-0

Here we go bitches :)

Minny vs Green Bay -8....predicted score 31-14 GB
Houston vs Cinci +4.5.....predicted score 24-27 Houston
Colts vs Ravens -6.5.......predicted score 17-27 Ravens
Seattle vs Skins +3.........predicted score 17-24 Skins
With you on Cinncy and the Ravens so far. GL Shark!

Gb should destroy minn. ponder won't do what he did last week on the road this week. Is Woodson back as well for pack?

Gl shark

Minny vs Green Bay -8...........W
Houston vs Cinci +4.5............ L
Bengals/Texans 2H O 20.5...L

Colts vs Ravens -6.5..............W
Seattle vs Skins +3.................L

adding:
Seattle -1 1H........................L

Last edited:
Ravens @ Denver UNDER 46.5
Green Bay +3
@ San Fran
Seattle @ Atlanta -2.5
Houston @ New England Over 47.5

Agree Packers and Atlanta, curious more on your thoughts on Under in Bal/Den, thoughts appreciated.

typo bitches

Agree Packers and Atlanta, curious more on your thoughts on Under in Bal/Den, thoughts appreciated.
I have the score at 21-17 Denver. The reason I didn't take the Ravens ATS is because I'm never sure of what Peyton is going to do. They held the Ravens to 17 points last time they played them and they might even hold them to less this time around. And if the Ravens play defense like they did against Indy, I'm thinking they can hold Peyton to 21. Denver will cover if Peyton goes off and that is always a possibility. Staying away from the side in this one and hoping both defenses show up. As far as the set total of 46, I think it's right on if you base it on last 10 games played by each. Take points allowed and points scored by each team and average them out and it hits 45.1. However, if you throw out the wildcard game of the Ravens and figure the Ravens last 10 games before that one, it's 46.2. I'm betting on the defenses. This game is a different animal. GL egg

Last edited:
I have the score at 21-17 Denver. The reason I didn't take the Ravens ATS is because I'm never sure of what Peyton is going to do. They held the Ravens to 17 points last time they played them and they might even hold them to less this time around. And if the Ravens play defense like they did against Indy, I'm thinking they can hold Peyton to 21. Indy will cover if Peyton goes off and that is always a possibility. Staying away from the side in this one and hoping both defenses show up. As far as the set total of 46, I think it's right on if you base it on last 10 games played by each. Take points allowed and points scored by each team and average them out and it hits 45.1. However, if you throw out the wildcard game of the Ravens and figure the Ravens last 10 games before that one, it's 46.2. I'm betting on the defenses. This game is a different animal. GL egg
Holy shit the Colts are still in the playoffs?!? Fuckin right!!!!

Can I get some thoughts on the Packers Sharky? Thanks in advance.
geo, I have the Pac winning 24-21. I know the whole talk about SF is Kaepernick but I don't think he will have what it takes to go against a Packers defense that is now clicking on all cylinders. San Fran has not covered ATS on their last 2 games and I don't think they do so here. If it's not because they play @ San Fran, I think the Pacs go up by 7 but I see a late run by the Packers and winning by a FG.

Gonna throw something out here and hope it hits.

4 play parlay...

Seattle vs. Atlanta - FOX 01/13/13
01:00PM 114ATLANTA FALCONS -3 -105

Seattle vs. Atlanta - FOX 01/13/13
01:00PM 114Under 45½ -110

Houston vs. New England - CBS 01/13/13
04:30PM 115Over 49 -110

Houston vs. New England - CBS 01/13/13
04:30PM 116NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -9½ -110

RISK: 250WIN: 2500

:prayer

GL Shark, like that 4-teamer and am putting together something similar to include some NBA.

:shake:

Hate to post these but it is what it is :(

Playoffs 3-8

Minny vs Green Bay -8.......................W
Houston vs Cinci +4.5........................ L
Bengals/Texans 2H O 20.5................L

Colts vs Ravens -6.5..........................W
Seattle vs Skins +3.............................L
Seattle -1 1H.....................................
L

Ravens @ Denver UNDER 46.5.............L
Green Bay +3
@ San Fran...................
L
Seattle @ Atlanta -2.5........................L
Houston @ New England Over 47.5......W

4 play parlay.......................................L
ATLANTA FALCONS-3 L
Under 45½ L

Houston vs. New England
Over 49 -110 W
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS-9½ W

What a fuck job on that Falcons game, unreal. I was sitting on Falcons -2.5, lol. Make it worse, I had Texans +10 for a push, all they had to do was make the patriots punt one fucking time. Couple it with the Broncos -7 giving up basically a hail mary TD with 30 fucking seconds, and well it got bloody for me this weekend. Luckily hopped on Seahawks and Over in 2h of that that game to cut the bleeding a bit, but damn.

Did you see the stat that showed that teams trailing by 20 or more going into the 2h of a playoff game were 1-56? lol. Not that the Hawks won but still, leave it to Russell fucking Wilson to fuck me YET AGAIN this season on another moose. (Packers, Bears and now Falcons)

What a fuck job on that Falcons game, unreal. I was sitting on Falcons -2.5, lol. Make it worse, I had Texans +10 for a push, all they had to do was make the patriots punt one fucking time. Couple it with the Broncos -7 giving up basically a hail mary TD with 30 fucking seconds, and well it got bloody for me this weekend. Luckily hopped on Seahawks and Over in 2h of that that game to cut the bleeding a bit, but damn.

Did you see the stat that showed that teams trailing by 20 or more going into the 2h of a playoff game were 1-56? lol. Not that the Hawks won but still, leave it to Russell fucking Wilson to fuck me YET AGAIN this season on another moose. (Packers, Bears and now Falcons)
I feel your pain egg. Nothing like getting moosed in the playoofs. It's happening alot lately to the point where I want to say fuck it and toss a coin. You can cap over and over and this shit happens. Just dumb coaching in some games. How do you cap that ?

San Fran -3.5 @ Atlanta.......Tough to bet against Atlanta in their dome but Kaepernick is quite a running threat. He was impressive against a good GB defense. Atlanta will have an upward hill to climb.
Over 48.5..Let the shootout begin.
Parlay San Fran -3.5 Over 48.5 Risk 250 to Win 650

Ravens +9 @ NE
Over 51.5
Parlay Ravens +9 Over 51.5 Risk 250 to Win 650

Think the public is gonna be on Bmore....tricky line IMO....

Don't know if Baltimore has enough left in the tank after last week and their reg season win against NE to march into Foxboro and win again...the spread feels suspiciously like an attempt to wean the public off of NE....

Like the total a little....leaning NE and OVER

Think the public is gonna be on Bmore....tricky line IMO....

Don't know if Baltimore has enough left in the tank after last week and their reg season win against NE to march into Foxboro and win again...the spread feels suspiciously like an attempt to wean the public off of NE....

Like the total a little....leaning NE and OVER
Oh, I don't expect the Ravens to win at all, but I do expect them to give Brady alot more fits than Texans did. Ravens defense is alot more physical than the Texans and NE almost didn't cover the spread there. If Flacco has time he will put up some points. My total for this game worries me because it will be on Flacco whether it goes over the total. I might do a tease with the Under for this game. Still mulling it over.

Shark - No team who faces the Pats are ever out of it ATS & no under is ever safe. They had a 25 pt lead last week that dwindled down to 10 while I was on the same beer. I'd feel so much safer teasing that down to 45 versus going up to 57. The Pats offense never steps off the gas but conversly their D does seem to. Seems like they know in the back of their minds that Tom & crew will bail them out if need be.

Weather shouldn't be much of a factor, forecast is calling for mid 30's. It's supposed to get cold & windy for Monday, not sure what time that will move in but unless there's some sever wind I won't be able to stay off the under. At -9 no way I tease Pats to -3 (my ties lose) so I'd be more inclined to take Balt to +15 & over 45.

Given the level of inebriation I will be at come game time, who the fuck knows what I'll bet, but these are my rational thoughts on the home team.

I'd be more inclined to take Balt to +15 & over 45.

Given the level of inebriation I will be at come game time, who the fuck knows what I'll bet, but these are my rational thoughts on the home team.
That makes sense, however, I'm sitting tight with my plays. I do think points will be scored in NE and the weather will be just a small factor that won't affect the total that much.

Not sure if this is good for you but I am on the same sides and totals!
egg, sooner or later we're bound to hit the same games. This is it :)

San Fran -3.5 @ Atlanta.............................................W
Over 48.5..................................................................W
Parlay San Fran -3.5 Over 48.5 Risk 250 to Win 650.....W
Atlanta TT 1H O 10.5..................................................
W
Atlanta +7 even 2H....................................................
L

Ravens +9 @ NE
Over 51.5
Parlay Ravens +9 Over 51.5
Balty TT 1H O 10.5

Back