Raiders +3
@ PackersL
Bears @ NE -4 L
Vikings +3.5
@ Seahawks W
ZonA @ Bolts -1 W
Fins ML (-105) @ Dallas L

8/20

Time to maybe start looking at 1st half lines. Games are getting out of hand in the 4th. 2 lost bets by a total shut down in the 4th :enraged:

Giants @ Bills -2.5

Pre-Season 9-7

Bucs@
Eagles -3. W
Jaguars @ Jets -2.5. W
Fins +3 @ Giants W
Browns @ GB -1 W
Lions @ Steelers Under 35 L
Seahawks @ KC -3.5 L
Dallas @ Rams -6 L
Texans +9 Under 43.5 W
Bengals @ Lions -2.5 L
Raiders +3
@ PackersL
Bears @ NE -4 L
Vikings +3.5
@ Seahawks W
ZonA @ Bolts -1 W
Giants @ Bills -2.5 W
Saints @ Texans PK W

Thursday 8/25

Atlanta @ Miami -2.5 Take the small chalk here. Miami got blown out against Dallas and the public will be all over the Falcons because of this. Miami @ home will put more effort against these Falcons.

Any action tonight?

I put a small play on the Panthers 1H -2.5 at BOL as local interview here by Rivera says he is gonna run with the starters into the 3rd quarter and is really looking for the defense to be more aggressive right out of the gate in this one as he wants them to show him something in terms of pressure, sacks and turnovers while they are out there tonight.

Pre-Season 11-7

Bucs@
Eagles -3. W
Jaguars @ Jets -2.5. W
Fins +3 @ Giants W
Browns @ GB -1 W
Seahawks @ KC -3.5 L
Dallas @ Rams -6 L
Texans +9 Under 43.5 W
Bengals @ Lions -2.5 L
Raiders +3
@ PackersL
Bears @ NE -4 L
Vikings +3.5
@ Seahawks W
ZonA @ Bolts -1 W
Giants @ Bills -2.5 W
Saints @ Texans PK W
Atlanta @ Miami -2.5 W
6 pt. teaser
Seattle +1 Under 50 W

Friday 8/26

Pats @ Panthers -3.5 (-105)
Played it early today. Can get -3 (-110). I think Carolina will roll the Pats tonight. I love watching Garapollo play and I have followed him all throuh college at Eastern Illinois since my best friend's son played with Jimmy all through college. I think he will be the Patriot's QB of the future and for that reason I don't think they will keep him in the game too long if he starts getting hit by the Panther's D. He is starting the 1st 4 games in regular season and the last thing Belicheat wants is to see him get hurt in pre-season. The Panthers have a far better defense than what the Pats have faced so far.

Any action tonight?

I put a small play on the Panthers 1H -2.5 at BOL as local interview here by Rivera says he is gonna run with the starters into the 3rd quarter and is really looking for the defense to be more aggressive right out of the gate in this one as he wants them to show him something in terms of pressure, sacks and turnovers while they are out there tonight.
I agree, and I think the defense stays strong all game. GL my friend. Cash it.

Bills @ Redskins -2 1H
Gruden said he will keep starters in entire 1st half and maybe longer. Matt Jones will be out but they should still roll the 1st half.

Browns +3.5 @ Bucs

Jameis making plays

BOL tonight Sharky. I hope to attend the Vikes game on Sunday. Stadium looks fantastic.

Bills @ Redskins -2 1H
Gruden said he will keep starters in entire 1st half and maybe longer. Matt Jones will be out but they should still roll the 1st half.

Thank you, Senor Shark. I must admit, I had some doubt, until halfway through the 2nd.

:cheers3:

Bengals @ Jags -2

Jaguars yet to win a pre season game. I think they steal one at home and the starters will play quite a bit. Hard to go against the Jags at home.

OK, the Jaguars offense is putrid. Bortles needs a lot of work. That whole offense does. Sorry about that play.

Pre-Season 16-10

Bucs@
Eagles -3. W
Jaguars @ Jets -2.5. W
Fins +3 @ Giants W
Browns @ GB -1 W
Seahawks @ KC -3.5 L
Dallas @ Rams -6 L
Texans +9 Under 43.5 W
Bengals @ Lions -2.5 L
Raiders +3
@ PackersL
Bears @ NE -4 L
Vikings +3.5
@ Seahawks W
ZonA @ Bolts -1 W
Giants @ Bills -2.5 W
Saints @ Texans PK W
Atlanta @ Miami -2.5 W
6 pt. teaser
Seattle +1 Under 50 W
Pats @ Panthers -3.5 (-105)
L
Bills @ Redskins -2 1H W
6pt tease
Chiefs +3.5 UNDER 47 W
Eagles @ Colts -0.5 1H L
Bolts @ Vikings -5 W
Tenny @ Oakland O41.5 L
Zona @ Houston ML (-105) W

Bengals @ Jags -2 W

Last edited:
Defense might win me this bet cause the offense sucks. One thing I was right about, they are stealing this win....maybe

nice start sharky!!!

texans 1h and game was easy IMO. Thought that line was just a bs line. Capped Palmer with at least 1 turnover, got 2.

GL!

nice start sharky!!!

texans 1h and game was easy IMO. Thought that line was just a bs line. Capped Palmer with at least 1 turnover, got 2.

GL!
Thanks Wiz. Yes, a couple of games were easy to watch..lol I'm having a pretty decent pre-season compared to previous years. Hopefully it's a good sign going into the regular season. Good luck to you my friend :shake:

Wednesday 8/31

Skins @ Bucs -3
Bucs +3 Under 44 ​(6pt. Tease)Bucs still looking to fill 2nd and 3rd string positions. They are playing one day earlier because of the storm out in the Gulf that is expected to brush Tampa by Thursday or Friday. Because of the quick turnaround I don't think you'll see many starters playing for too long on either side. Also, it will probably be pouring rain. Take the Under.

Cowboys will be playing a QB they just signed today (Jarod Johnson) for maybe half the game, while Weeden will play the majority of the game for the Texans.

Cowboys will be playing a QB they just signed today (Jarod Johnson) for maybe half the game, while Weeden will play the majority of the game for the Texans.
I like Savage and Weeden a lot more than Johnson or Showers for sure. I don't think Prescott will see much game time for Dallas.
Line is now Houston -3. I would play that. GL :shake:

Pre-Season 18-13

Bucs@
Eagles -3. W
Jaguars @ Jets -2.5. W
Fins +3 @ Giants W
Browns @ GB -1 W
Seahawks @ KC -3.5 L
Dallas @ Rams -6 L
Texans +9 Under 43.5 W
Bengals @ Lions -2.5 L