Shark's NFL Pre Season

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
I'm so glad football is here for so many reasons ;)

Don't like to play pre-season so I'll just play a few here and there. Of course, we have to have a little fun on the opener. Pretty much a pickem' game but I'll give the Colts this one.

The Colts are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on fieldturf and 25-10-1 ATS in their last 36 home games. The underdog is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.

8/7/16
Packers vs Colts PK

Thanks WISEGUY.

Adding for tonight

Lions @Steelers Under 35

​Both offenses will struggle. I think that's too many points for two teams trying to avoid injuries. They will play very conservative IMO.

Bucs@ Eagles -3. W
Jaguars @ Jets -2.5. W
Fins +3 @ Giants W
Browns @ GB -1 W
Lions @ Steelers Under 35 L

8/13

Seahawks @ KC -3.5

Adding:

Dallas @ Rams -6

​I'm late to the party on this one but think they still win by more than a TD.
Why? Fishers coming off a 0-4 preseason. He's never put much into it. Rookies everywhere on offense. Hard to buy into laying 6 with this team. GL

Why?

National Fraud League. First game in LA in decades. Jerry's a company man who was instrumental in bringing the Rams back to LA. And probably no team cares less about the preseason than the Cowboys.

Fisher is 37-40 ATS in the preseason, by the way.

Why? Fishers coming off a 0-4 preseason. He's never put much into it. Rookies everywhere on offense. Hard to buy into laying 6 with this team. GL
[FONT=&quot]The Rams are returning to LA after having left in 1994. This game has been sold out for awhile, and fans in Los Angeles are eager to welcome the Rams home. Casey Keenum is The starter but their #1 draft pick, Jared Goff will see a lot of play time. The home team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 metings. The Rams may be excited.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I'm not buying into anything about the hype. Goff is still a rookie. Could be a blowout but laying 6 in a preseason game is a recipe for disaster. Line should be 3

MW, There's more new things going on with this offense and with all the distraction of playing in LA for the 1st time, I say good health laying 6

My rule of thumb is, if there's any plausible reason to bet against the Cowboys in the preseason, I do it. The return of the Rams to LA, along with the likelihood that the Cowboys' owner would like to see his team lose tonight, is a good enough reason for me.

I don't see Jerry Jones wanting to lose but hey, if that's what you really think, GL. I can't wait to watch. I almost went but couldn't get myself to drive 5 hours and spend $80 for a preseason game. I'll be at the Monday opener in SF and the home opener vs Seattle. GL buddy

My rule of thumb is, if there's any plausible reason to bet against the Cowboys in the preseason, I do it. The return of the Rams to LA, along with the likelihood that the Cowboys' owner would like to see his team lose tonight, is a good enough reason for me.

This. Any good reason to go against the Boys in the pre season usually ends up profitable.

How deep are the Cowboys? Cause the last thing they will do tonight is risk injuries. Jesus, they don't need any help with that.

GL with the rams shark, you guys seriously have me considering an under wager and I don't think I've bet on preseason in my adult life...have to think back on that. This sounds like a real treat to watch lol

GL with the rams shark, you guys seriously have me considering an under wager and I don't think I've bet on preseason in my adult life...have to think back on that. This sounds like a real treat to watch lol
Under looked like a really good play for me too but I always seem to get burned on totals, especially during pre season. It's 36 at my book.

How deep are the Cowboys? Cause the last thing they will do tonight is risk injuries. Jesus, they don't need any help with that.
Randy going HAM on the 'boys. He hates them. Ever since the draft when they passed on his twice. He's calling for 4-12 this year haha.

SEA still has the golden horseshoe up their ass. Some day this luck box shit will reverse itself in a big way.

After that moose job by KC my day just went downhill.

Playing a little 6pt teaser today.
Texans +9 Under 43.5

Bucs@ Eagles -3. W
Jaguars @ Jets -2.5. W
Fins +3 @ Giants W
Browns @ GB -1 W
Lions @ Steelers Under 35 L
Seahawks @ KC -3.5 L
Dallas @ Rams -6 L
Texans +9 Under 43.5 W

8/18

Bengals @ Lions -2.5