Shark's NFL Playoffs

fucking homer....

I like them today too:smiley_acbe:

Don't you think at least one of the home dogs win straight up? Why wouldn't we just load both dog ML's?

fucking homer....

I like them today too:smiley_acbe:

Don't you think at least one of the home dogs win straight up? Why wouldn't we just load both dog ML's?
I really would love to do the ML with Minny but because of my screw-up yesterday with Zona ......well....long story. Lets get these tee :cheers:

Best of luck on all plays today Shark!!!

With you on Miami...I gottem at +4.....damn just noticed that my place had the Phins at +3 for 1H.........hmmmmmmm:popcorn:

Go get em Shark!!!:cheers:

Leaning Minn....no trigger action yet

Another thing to keep in mind. This has always given Miami an edge. Miami practices and plays in 80+ degrees day in and day out. The weather today is sunny, in the low 80's and humid.

Baltimore is coming from what? 30 degrees? Trust me, half way through this game the heat and humidity takes it's toll.:smiley_acbe:

GL with your plays today....just wanted you to know that I will be on Balto....I learned along time ago that good defenses win games.....so I'll also be on the Beagles....which is my homer play....there will be more Eagles fans there & it will be like they are playing at home but in a dome....yesterday the homers won today the vistors win.....one of us will be on top today..... GL with your plays......:cheers: :tiphat:

GL with your plays today....just wanted you to know that I will be on Balto....I learned along time ago that good defenses win games.....so I'll also be on the Beagles....which is my homer play....there will be more Eagles fans there & it will be like they are playing at home but in a dome....yesterday the homers won today the vistors win.....one of us will be on top today..... GL with your plays......:cheers: :tiphat:
This isn't the same Baltimore of years gone by. Different defense but good health to you anyways. :cheers:

P.S. Just look at how many points the Ravens have allowed to shit teams ;)

This isn't the same Baltimore of years gone by. Different defense but good health to you anyways. :cheers:

P.S. Just look at how many points the Ravens have allowed to shit teams ;)

yes...but this is the play offs....

Manning is a fagot & Flacco is an Italian.....big difference.....:36_11_6:

0-6 NFL Play Offs

Recap

1/3/09

Atlanta - 2 1/2 @ Arizona......................L
Atlanta +2..........................................L

Indianapolis PK @ San Diego..................L

1/4/09

Baltimore @ Miami + 3 1/2(5Dimes)..........L
Miami ML +168.....................................L

Philly @ Minnesota +3............................L

Not good last week-end. It has to get better, doesn't it? Geez

Here are my pics for tomorrow.

1/10/2009

Baltimore +3 @ Tennessee

Arizona + 9 1/2 @ Carolina

Philly @ NYG -4

San Diego +6 @ Pittsburgh

Good Luck Guys :cheers::cheers:

Sweet lord, I'm against three of your four plays.

That is not good.

And, I kind of want to bet the Titans. Ack.

I'm not laying the points with Carolina, but I do think they win and have them in a ML parlay with Pittsburgh and teased to -3.

With the Giants, I wouldn't lay more than three. You may win that game, but that's a bad number in playoff games with these two teams, they just know each other that well.

And I think SD falls apart this week.

But other than that I'm right there with you.

=)

Sweet lord, I'm against three of your four plays.

That is not good.

And, I kind of want to bet the Titans. Ack.

I'm not laying the points with Carolina, but I do think they win and have them in a ML parlay with Pittsburgh and teased to -3.

With the Giants, I wouldn't lay more than three. You may win that game, but that's a bad number in playoff games with these two teams, they just know each other that well.

And I think SD falls apart this week.

But other than that I'm right there with you.

=)
:36_11_6:It's all good Joe. Please dont tail me. At this point this is strictly a record keeping ordeal for me. Unless ofcoarse, I happen to sweep. Then I'm a damn genious. :shake:

On the other side of a couple of those... but good health anyways sharky!

Heres to turning it around this wekeend bro:cheers:

I'm with Joe, it makes me very concerned that I am only on the Giants of your picks.

Please lose the Balty bet........please

Damn...I'm just like JP, Shark. Only one I agree with is SD, and that's just a lean for me.

GL this weekend!

:cheers:

BOL this wekend shark - starting to think the Cards can keep this game under DD'S.

like the G-men a lot too

surprised to see u on SD, like the Stillers a lot

gl on a big bounceback this weekend

Tito..Good luck whichever way you go. The thing about the Steelers that concerns me is that Big Ben is going to play guarded. Whether he admits it or not, a concussion is a scary thing especially after multiple ones. I dont think you will see him taking off with the ball when he has to. Those few extra yards he could get running is going to make a difference. I think 6 points is too much to spot the Chargers. Even though LT is not playing, he really did not have alot to do with their win last week anyway. They kept Peyton and Dungy at bay and I think they do it again. If not the win, then the cover. :cheers:

Here are my pics for tomorrow.

1/10/2009

Baltimore +3 @ Tennessee

Arizona + 9 1/2 @ Carolina

Philly @ NYG -4

San Diego +6 @ Pittsburgh

Good Luck Guys :cheers::cheers:

Like 3 of the 4 but not sure that is a good sign for you...Last three btw.

GL... Respect the way you keep your sunny disposition, good and bad..:cheers:

I have a Posting Jinx syndrome ... and I like TEN + CAR + PIT ...:36_11_6:

so we'll have a 3-1 plays this weekend ! LOL...

Pound em !....

Shark,

Like the Giants pick. hehe Time for Chunky Soup McNabb to let down the Philly fans again. Payback time for the G-Men.

Like the Ravens too, but I like the Under better. Of course, I love unders in the playoffs.

I think 6 is a gift to the Bolts.

I've had the same posting jynx as Jojo this year, so I'll just hide in your thread.

Good luck, my friend and remember.......

I really think this is going to be a better weekend for you....I love all your plays....espcially Balto....I have them in the S.B. pick contest with Caro....let's get them this time around!!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

I really think this is going to be a better weekend for you....I love all your plays....espcially Balto....I have them in the S.B. pick contest with Caro....let's get them this time around!!!!!!:smiley_acbe:
:cheers: Good job. We got it !

2-6 NFL Play Offs

Recap

1/3/09

1/4/09

1/10/2009

Baltimore +3 @ Tennessee....................W

Arizona + 9 1/2 @ Carolina....................W

Philly @ NYG -4.....................................Pending

San Diego +6 @ Pittsburgh.....................Pending

2-6 NFL Play Offs

2 down - 1 more to go.... :36_11_6:
Shark,

I picked Balto & Caro on the pool to go to the S.B....I have a feeling it just might be Phila & Pitts....don't forget the last time the Phillies won the World Series in 1981 the Eagles went to the S.B. & lost...maybe it's McNabb's big come back & win this year & he won't pull a loss like Jaws did or vomit on the field.....my city will go super nuts....winning both championships......

I picked Balto & Caro on the pool to go to the S.B....I have a feeling it just might be Phila & Pitts....don't forget the last time the Phillies won the World Series in 1981 the Eagles went to the S.B. & lost...maybe it's McNabb's big come back & win this year & he won't pull a loss like Jaws did or vomit on the field.....my city will go super nuts....winning both championships......
Good health Free. I'm taking the OTHER brother today against Chunky Soup.:cheers:

Adding:

San Diego +7

Philly/Giants OVER 39

recap

1/10/2009

San Diego +7 @ Pittsburgh.....................Pending

Philly/NYG........OVER 39.......................Pending

I am with you on most...you know I am Phila....:smiley_acbe:

with on all the rest .......Let's get em!:cheers:

1/3/09

1/4/09

1/10/2009

Philly @ NYG -4.....................................L

San Diego +6 @ Pittsburgh.....................L
San Diego +7 @ Pittsburgh.....................L

Philly/NYG........OVER 39.......................L

Horrid day. Please lay off me next week. I'm in a funk. :hang:

nahhhh you will get it back. Just a twisty ass day.I teased the over in Giants game but it should have hit for you in that game.Can't help when a team just looks like dogshit.

2-10 Playoffs

Philly @ Arizona

Contrary to many of you betting on Arizona, I think the hayride ends this week-end for Warner and Company. I have routinely bet against the Eagles and routinely they proved me wrong. This team is gellin' right now baby. McNabb has found his rhythm and I have not seen that team play with as much heart all year. Team mates are playing together and keeping their traps shut. It's been all business. What I like the most about this game is that Arizona does NOT match up well against Philly. Arizona's defense is no match for McNabb's offense. Sorry, you can argue till you turn blue and you won't convince me otherwise. And the Eagles will blitz and blitz Warner. Mcnabb will win his battle and win by 9. You heard me.. 9 That line of -4 is a joke. Was a bigger joke at -3 and I was late in picking it up.

Philly -4 @ Arizona for 2 Dimes.

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

I love what Big Ben has been able to do with this team especially after all the speculation about his concussion. Playing at home is a big help to this team that runs on emotions. I see Pitt possibly winning this game by a fieldgoal. My prediction is alot closer than the 6 points they are spotting a Ravens team that as far as I'm concerned, has the best defense of all teams left standing. This is going to be a true test for the Stillers offense. I dont forget what this rookie Flacco has been able to do and against all odds. This will be a tight game folks. So GIMME THE FREAKIN POINTS!!

Baltimore +6 @ Pittsburgh for 2 Dimes

P.S. I hate write-ups...sorry

With all that said, dont tail me! I dont have a good playoff record so far. However, I am determined to make up my losses this week.

Good luck to all of you which ever way you go. :cheers: :shake:

I thinnk you are in good spot, like eagles also, balty can cover, could be 3 point or 4 point game also if its clsoe game which it is usually

"Westbrook said on his radio show that he told Buckhalter after Sunday's game that at some point in this postseason those two are going to run for big yards. It could happen against the Cardinals, who ranked just 16th in the league this season against the run. Westbrook torched the Cardinals for 110 yards and two touchdowns on 22 carries on Thanksgiving night, but Arizona did a great job of taking Atlanta's star running back, Michael Turner, out of the game in its first-round playoff win at home.
Cardinals defensive coordinator Clancy Pendergast will try to do the same with Westbrook, but that could open things up for McNabb and the Eagles' passing game. After facing Atlanta rookie Matt Ryan and a lost Jake Delhomme with the Panthers, Pendergast and the Cardinals' defense will have to deal with the threat of Westbrook running and McNabb throwing the football in Sunday's title game. Arizona has not faced a more formidable combination in the postseason."

By Bob Brookover
Inquirer Staff Writer

Health on Philly..

I'll go along with your Balty pick tho no play for me..

gl bro

Shark I like your picks. I'm favoring Pitt, but I can't see laying all those points. As far as the Philly/Ari game, I'm on the other side. Not too confident about that at all, but teased it to high heaven to give me a little breathing room.

Teased ARI + 14.5 and Pitt p/k. Funny thing is, I'm more comfortable with the Pitt p/k than the ARI +14.5.... :23_31_4:

Back