Shark's NFL #8

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
YTD 28-34

Thursday

Even if Miami was still playing badly, they ALWAYS play New England and the Jets hard. No matter which side sucks, these teams always make it pretty close during regular season, usually splitting games. 8.5 points is too much to give a Miami team that is playing inspired football right now. Not saying Miami will win straight up although they might, just saying they will cover and keep it within 8.

Miami +8.5
@ New England :cheers3:

Shark: saw your note in my thread, I was up @ 5:20.......except it was 4:20. It would be great to sleep until sun came up, rarely happens anymore

Shark: saw your note in my thread, I was up @ 5:20.......except it was 4:20. It would be great to sleep until sun came up, rarely happens anymore

What pisses me more is that I DON'T need to get up early when I'm not working. I just can't sleep more than 5 hours anymore. My kids did that to me...lol

GL Shark....I like PITT as well. The KC line is shady IMO. Pinnacle open KC -6. Shops that opened before Pinny, open around 4, 4.5. They then moved on to 6, then we saw buy back, and now we are at 3. I think this was a setup by the movers to create a middle w/ 3-6, as posting a "6" makes no fuckin sense. The fact that his game starts at 6:30 PST, WITH daylight savings in the mix, it's the perfect setup if you want to manipulate the market.

I made the game "3". Regardless of the theory laid out above, I think you got a good number if you want to back KC. I can't imagine any 2.5's showing up....Good Luck Shark.

GL Shark....I like PITT as well. The KC line is shady IMO. Pinnacle open KC -6. Shops that opened before Pinny, open around 4, 4.5. They then moved on to 6, then we saw buy back, and now we are at 3. I think this was a setup by the movers to create a middle w/ 3-6, as posting a "6" makes no fuckin sense. The fact that his game starts at 6:30 PST, WITH daylight savings in the mix, it's the perfect setup if you want to manipulate the market.

I made the game "3". Regardless of the theory laid out above, I think you got a good number if you want to back KC. I can't imagine any 2.5's showing up....Good Luck Shark.
They absolutely want a middle. And that's a good point about daylight savings time. Sneaky little bastards.

What pisses me more is that I DON'T need to get up early when I'm not working. I just can't sleep more than 5 hours anymore. My kids did that to me...lol

I'm destroyed for sleeping too. College and kids as well as Call of Duty, Madden and any sports game I can play online did it to me. I currently have a 3 month old and she has had the privilege of seeing me win 2 National Championships on NCAA 12 and watched for Clash of Clans wars than most will see in her life.

Sleep when you're dead...

Like the Giants today. Bol.

I'm destroyed for sleeping too. College and kids as well as Call of Duty, Madden and any sports game I can play online did it to me. I currently have a 3 month old and she has had the privilege of seeing me win 2 National Championships on NCAA 12 and watched for Clash of Clans wars than most will see in her life.

Sleep when you're dead...

Like the Giants today. Bol.
:shake:

Re cap for Sunday

Detroit vs Kansas City -3.5
Giants +3 @ NO PUSH
Cincinnati @ Pitt +1 Tough loss when Pitt led all game. Bad break.
Tenny @ Houston -4

Update

Miami +8.5 @ New England
Detroit vs Kansas City -3.5
Giants +3 @ NO PUSH
Cincinnati @ Pitt +1
Tenny @ Houston -4
Green Bay @ Denver +3

MNF

Colts +6.5 @ Panthers

Update

Miami +8.5 @ New England