Sharks 2013 Bowl Games..One day at a time

:searching:

SHALK! Ur bettin a dog? GL this bowl season SHALKY!

if u don't mind SHALK can u post ur lines for these games? Leanin Nevada also :shake:

SHALK! Ur bettin a dog? GL this bowl season SHALKY!
Suup Dog? I bet plenty of dogs bro. Actually, lost more on dogs than favs. :P
As far as the lines, I have Arizona 10 points better on a neutral field so line is not too far off. I just think Nevada is a better team and I'll take the points here. I have Utah St 14 points better than Toledo on a neutral field. I took them at -10.5. This one could be a toss up but I liked the line. GL

Last edited:
New Mexico Bowl
Nevada +9 vs Arizona...................W

Idaho Potato Bowl
Toledo vs Utah St. -10.5...............w

:dancing:

New Mexico Bowl

Idaho Potato Bowl
Toledo vs Utah St. -10.5...............w

Poinsetta Bowl
BYU vs San Diego St
Under 48
SDS +9.5 Under 54....................
The best bet here is going to be the Under 48. San Diego State's great rushing offense against the #2 rushing defense. The game total should stay in the 20's at most. This game will be close so threw in a 6 point teaser and took the points. Don't think BYU runs away with it. Should be a boring game if you don't like a war on the trenches, otherwise, a great game.

Thanks Dwight, tru, and bull..:shake:

Beef O Bradys Bowl

Ball St vs Central Florida -7............UCF's offense vs one of the worst defenses(104th). Nough said. Plus...this is practically a home game for UCF. Ball St. QB will probably play but he has a bad achilles heel and that could be easily aggravated and hurts like a bitch limiting his mobility. His back-up is questionable with a concussion. The only way Ball St has a chance is in a shootout. I'll lay the wood and take my chances here. GL ALL.

New Mexico Bowl
Idaho Potato Bowl
Toledo vs Utah St. -10.5...............W
Poinsetta Bowl
BYU vs San Diego St
Under 48.....................................
W
SDS +9.5 Under 54......................
L(wow at this loss)

Beef O Bradys Bowl
Ball St vs Central Florida -7............UCF's offense vs one of the worst defenses(104th). Nough said. Plus...this is practically a home game for UCF. Ball St. QB will probably play but he has a bad achilles heel and that could be easily aggravated and hurts like a bitch limiting his mobility. His back-up is questionable with a concussion. The only way Ball St has a chance is in a shootout. I'll lay the wood and take my chances here. GL ALL.

great bowling season so far shark!
Thanks brother:shake:

New Orleans Bowl
E.Carolina vs UL Lafayette -6.5

Las Vegas BowlWashington vs Boise St -5.5...........This line opened at 7.5 and obviously inflated but I'll still take Boise with anything under 6

New Mexico Bowl
Idaho Potato Bowl
Poinsetta Bowl
BYU vs San Diego St
W
L
Beef O Bradys Bowl
Ball St vs Central Florida -7..........
W

New Orleans Bowl
E.Carolina vs UL Lafayette -6.5
Las Vegas Bowl
Washington vs Boise St -5.5...........This line opened at 7.5 and obviously inflated but I'll still take Boise with anything under 6

keep it rolling shark. There's a part of me that wants to play both dogs today on the ML as I think both of these dogs could easily win outright.

I'm not impressed by this year's Boise bunch, and that Husky D is for real. Tough games today, though I do like that over in the first game.

New Mexico Bowl
Idaho Potato Bowl
Poinsetta Bowl
BYU vs San Diego St
W
L
Beef O Bradys Bowl
W
New Orleans Bowl
E.Carolina vs UL Lafayette -6.5.....W
Las Vegas Bowl
Washington vs Boise St -5.5..........L
ULL -1/2 Boise +1.5 teaser.........W

Hawaii Bowl
SMU +12.5 vs Fresno St

New Mexico Bowl
Idaho Potato Bowl
Poinsetta Bowl
BYU vs San Diego St
W
L
Beef O Bradys Bowl
W
New Orleans Bowl
Las Vegas Bowl
Hawaii Bowl
SMU +12.5 vs Fresno St...............W

Little Caesars Bowl
W.Kentucky vs C.Michigan +6......CM has won 3 in a row while WK has won 1 out of last 4. Momentum for CM. WK has trouble closing games and allowing teams to come back in the 4Q. Also some coaching changes at WK that have players shaking their heads (Bobby Petrino ?? ). Nice chance for CM to backdoor their way in IF they fall behind.

Military Bowl
Bowling Green vs San Jose St -7........In a rout. They will get their 11th win of the season for coach Mike McIntyre, who is leaving for Colorado and for DC Coach Kent Baer who is also leaving for Colorado but will coach this bowl game as acting head coach. These kids are going all out.

Belk Bowl
Cinci -8 vs Duke..............................Good offense vs bad defense. Advantage Cinci :)

Holiday Bowl
Baylor +3 vs UCLA..........................Flip a coin. The way I see it, Baylor will have to force UCLA into a shootout. If Baylor forces UCLA into a shootout I think they wear UCLA's offense down. UCLA will score against Baylor's poor defense but Baylor will also score on UCLA. I think Mora's plan will be to grind the ball on the ground as much as possible but that plan will go out the window if Baylor starts scoring and frequently through the air. I think this game will go over 80. I'll take the points in this shootout.

dc weather any concern, shark?
Not too much. http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/weather-to-be-unsettled-for-so/3084502
Thursday is a busy day for football fans, with three games on the agenda. First up is the Military Bowl at 3:00 p.m. ET when San Jose St. takes on Bowling Green. The game will be played at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C., and will be met with periods of clouds and sun, and gusty winds. The temperature will be 45 degrees F with a Real Feel® of only 33 degrees F.

New Mexico Bowl
Idaho Potato Bowl
Poinsetta Bowl
BYU vs San Diego St
W
L
Beef O Bradys Bowl
W
New Orleans Bowl
Las Vegas Bowl
Hawaii Bowl
SMU +12.5 vs Fresno St...............W

Little Caesars Bowl
W.Kentucky vs C.Michigan +6......
W

Military Bowl
Bowling Green vs San Jose St -7........In a rout. They will get their 11th win of the season for coach Mike McIntyre, who is leaving for Colorado and for DC Coach Kent Baer who is also leaving for Colorado but will coach this bowl game as acting head coach. These kids are going all out.

Belk Bowl
Cinci -8 vs Duke..............................Good offense vs bad defense. Advantage Cinci :)

Holiday Bowl
Baylor +3 vs UCLA..........................Flip a coin. The way I see it, Baylor will have to force UCLA into a shootout. If Baylor forces UCLA into a shootout I think they wear UCLA's offense down. UCLA will score against Baylor's poor defense but Baylor will also score on UCLA. I think Mora's plan will be to grind the ball on the ground as much as possible but that plan will go out the window if Baylor starts scoring and frequently through the air. I think this game will go over 80. I'll take the points in this shootout.

Back