SGU +10.5???

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Wtf is that line all about? Is Michigan gonna recover from the epic OSU win to show up on a neutral field vs a well coached Iowa team? This line seems crazy high

Pointwise newsletter for this week has Michigan PR 60 and Iowa PR 48

How many points will Iowa score?

The styles...

Iowa gets lots of INTs... Washington was known for a good secondary...

Could be a slow start, grinding a bit then pull away.

Yup, I agree with the comparison a ton.....lets look at some key points here

First, neutral at Lucas Oil.......indoor fast surface -- help the more athletic team -- advantage Mich

Second, Iowa's offense is horrible....maybe as bad as my shitty UW team....unless Hawks gets multiple plus territory turnovers, they struggle to get to mid-teens.....STRUGGLE

Third, Iowa defense very, very good......they make it tough on folks.....

Fourth, sorry, but UM offense is a pretty good group....under-rated imo.....tough sledding early, but they will get theirs.....AND get at least one "gift" scores set up by the D

Bottom line..........Michican gets a fairly comfy win and cover.............

Just one drunkard's opinion...............and my money where the mouth.....4 units -11 right now....LFG

Have we heard 1 person on Iowa? Are we assuming these young kids from Michigan still aren't floating from last weeks monumental win? 11 is an awful lot of points to lay.
Could be completely wrong but last weeks win for Michigan would alert we to wonder whats left in the Blue tank?

Have we heard 1 person on Iowa? Are we assuming these young kids from Michigan still aren't floating from last weeks monumental win? 11 is an awful lot of points to lay.
Could be completely wrong but last weeks win for Michigan would alert we to wonder whats left in the Blue tank?

It is a legitimate concern. Just as it is with Oklahoma State.

My original question is how many points will Iowa score? 10-17?

How many points will Michigan score? 20-27?

Iowa usually gets some key ST or D play that leads to points, but that could happen for Michigan's D or ST too.

I think Iowa is going to have a hard time.

Back