• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

B1G Week 8

i thought the backup looked good - mordecai wasn't doing any better...wisconsin will lose legs and qb runs with locke, but i think he might be a better passer - transfer from miss state, his arm appears impressive to my naked eye

qb i think wisconsin still has the better of the 2 teams - obviously wisconsin has been rather fraudulent on the season as a whole themselves, but still a step above illinois - whose first sign of life last week was against an also fraudulent maryland.

common opponent purdue - advantage wisconsin - i just can't fatham getting Owned by nebraska and then all of a sudden being good - Im confident wisconsin is better then nebraska.
Appreciate this info @EL CAPO

I'm just getting in and back to the war room, getting ready for Saturday.

I am back to leaning Wisconsin, but have yet to fire on that one.

I will have UM TT as well, and have also fired smaller on the game over @ 45.5 (2 units).

Nothing in Nebraska and Northwestern, although gun to the head that one gets well into the 40's...

Iowa and Minnesota is also a no play. I really think this comes down to a special teams play or a score off a turnover.

Rutgers has shown enough flaws that I am not ever ready to lay that on the road. Indiana is bad, but they also can have moments where they look okay. No thanks on this one at all.

In Columbus, I see the number is now at 5. Just a tough game for me. I can see this being a 3-4 point game either way. I said last week that PSU was my 2nd in the East. I would say the improvement on the Ohio defense has my rankings almost even with these two teams. Big game, bad coach on the road. Tough to back that knucklehead. I'l watch and look for a live angle.

A put I am back to leaning Wisconsin, but have yet to fire on that one.

I will have UM TT as well, and have also fired smaller on the game over @ 45.5 (2 units).

Nothing in Nebraska and Northwestern, although gun to the head that one gets well into the 40's...

Iowa and Minnesota is also a no play. I really think this comes down to a special teams play or a score off a turnover.

Rutgers has shown enough flaws that I am not ever ready to lay that on the road. Indiana is bad, but they also can have moments where they look okay. No thanks on this one at all.

In Columbus, I see the number is now at 5. Just a tough game for me. I can see this being a 3-4 point game either way. I said last week that PSU was my 2nd in the East. I would say the improvement on the Ohio defense has my rankings almost even with these two teams. Big game, bad coach on the road. Tough to back that knucklehead. I'l watch and look for a live angle.

I suck laying big numbers but I’m so tempted to lay it w Michigan, feels like 40 something to 7 all day.

The only difference I see in osu and psu id osu capable of hitting big plays and psu hssnf shown any ability to do so:

I wouldn't be shocked if Sparty hangs tough early. Either way, highly confident the 2h is pure domination..

GL all, in the bubble till 11pm.

2h play posted if need be.

JJ doing JJ things and could of had over 300

Keep sleeping on him.

The shitty part is he's sneaking into top 10 of draft now. Next year sucks.

Tough end to half. They left points out there + easily could have a few interceptions.

I'll keep eye on total (game) live if need to middle hedge. Michigan good for 14 more I think, minimum. Not sure if MSU gets one , maybe in middle of 4th.

I just realized that Wisconsin came back.

Holy shit.

Posted in the in game but I took under on game total in EL. It was apparent with 4 left in third that scoring was done in that game. Maybe there's a random TD in last 3 mins I win both?

Hope you all cashed on Mich, TT etc.

Just too easy. Team is a machine.

Weirdly enough, the worry is the running game. I didn't expect great things there tonight but we're 67% of the way through the season and these two are simply not the same.

Anyways, nice way to head into the bye week and get ready for stretch run.

I am back to leaning Wisconsin, but have yet to fire on that one.

Way to get that late over on an orji

Way to get that late over on an orji
MSU personal foul or it never happens.

Typical Sparty. Luckily no injuries.

That kid who hit Braiden needs to sit out a few games. I understand frustration PFs but that was out of control..

MSU personal foul or it never happens.

Typical Sparty. Luckily no injuries.

That kid who hit Braiden needs to sit out a few games. I understand frustration PFs but that was out of control..

Seems like a yearly thing with them. Glad Harbugh said fuck you.

Anyone see Iowa's go ahead td that wasn't? Kid returning punt was whirling his left arm just a little, shoulder height, for whatever reason. Replay to see if he stepped out of bounds said it was an invalid fair catch siginal. Check it out;
Leistikow's 5 thoughts: Digging into Cooper DeJean's overturned TD and loss to Minnesota

Had the Under in this one. Thought Hawkeyes were robbed myself. When Hawkeye fans pelt the field with debris you know somethings wrong.

Anyone see Iowa's go ahead td that wasn't? Kid returning punt was whirling his left arm just a little, shoulder height, for whatever reason. Replay to see if he stepped out of bounds said it was an invalid fair catch siginal. Check it out;
Leistikow's 5 thoughts: Digging into Cooper DeJean's overturned TD and loss to Minnesota

Had the Under in this one. Thought Hawkeyes were robbed myself. When Hawkeye fans pelt the field with debris you know somethings wrong.

YESSS I had under live. The gambling gods saved us. Never seen anything like that in my life.

Back