Series and Salami's

Yessir, my wager is the first 3 games of the series.

Does Draft Kings offer prices as the series plays out? i.e. is there a line on this Rangers/A's series up today?
Only series props I see up are for the 2 starting today so guess they don’t.

Sucks for you A’s got all those freaking walks (9 total in the game!!) and only scored 1 damn run, on a damn solo home run no less!! Crazy, your pitchers hold a team to 2 runs and you get 9 free passes ya would think Mfers would win the game!! Lol

Sucks for you A’s got all those freaking walks (9 total in the game!!) and only scored 1 damn run, on a damn solo home run no less!! Crazy, your pitchers hold a team to 2 runs and you get 9 free passes ya would think Mfers would win the game!! Lol
I'm used to that level of offensive incompetence as a Rangers fan.

Division Home Dog Series

1u
Cubs +178
...seems suspiciously cheap with the red birds coming to town, so I'll bite.

Rolling Moneyline Halos Series Fade

2.9u
Rays -290
...a sputtering start to the Angels series fade (series losses by the A's and then Twins), then the lake holiday got in the way--so of course, Anaheim got swept by the Mariners and lost a series to the Tigers.
The next few series for these misfits: Rays; Jays; Yankees; Astros. Gonna be some big outlays, but should be back in the black by early September.

Easing into the weekend series wager

1u
Swinging A's +257
..."the evil empire is coming to town boys, this is our world series for this year. Let's show 'em what we got"

Easing into the weekend series wager

1u
Swinging A's +257
..."the evil empire is coming to town boys, this is our world series for this year. Let's show 'em what we got"

Smack dab in the middle of when yanks were just smashing everyone Oakland went to NY, think they lost them all but they were super competitive in every one of the games!! I’d think they have a shot to take 1 or 2 here. Not sure if playing in a empty stadium will be good for yanks offense or not? Tough to say. Lol

Smack dab in the middle of when yanks were just smashing everyone Oakland went to NY, think they lost them all but they were super competitive in every one of the games!! I’d think they have a shot to take 1 or 2 here. Not sure if playing in a empty stadium will be good for yanks offense or not? Tough to say. Lol
Most of the empty seats got filled with balls off Yankees bats.

Friday Night Salami

1u
Away Runs +130
...Dodgers and Yanks as big road faves, plus I like the O's and Snakes as road pups.

Friday Night Salami

1u
Away Runs +130
...Dodgers and Yanks as big road faves, plus I like the O's and Snakes as road pups.

I like the O’s also. Braves on road/don’t think cards gonna give much scoring to help the home total, dunno if cubs win but they damn sure shouldn’t give up many runs, again with cle, like them to win but even if not seattle won’t be winning by much margin. Jays starting a guy, just at a glance +130 seems like pretty good value.

You know your record on the home/away? Or just a general idea, units up or down? Whenever I see you post one w plus money I look at card for a minute with that play in mind, I don’t go digging deep but just quick off top my head they usually appear to have some value,, curious if it enough to take the time to really sit down and cap it thoroughly? Im always up for new ideas long as worth it! Just this year I started playing 1st 5 team totals after seeing @ScopeY playing them, and I’m starting to get real interested in taking +2.5 runs on those redic big dogs thanks to @Wiretowire! I’m never too old or set in ways to learn new tricks!!

You know your record on the home/away? Or just a general idea, units up or down? Whenever I see you post one w plus money I look at card for a minute with that play in mind, I don’t go digging deep but just quick off top my head they usually appear to have some value,, curious if it enough to take the time to really sit down and cap it thoroughly? Im always up for new ideas long as worth it! Just this year I started playing 1st 5 team totals after seeing @ScopeY playing them, and I’m starting to get real interested in taking +2.5 runs on those redic big dogs thanks to @Wiretowire! I’m never too old or set in ways to learn new tricks!!
Copy and paste from my tracker (I don't separate the home/away and the over/under salami)

Salami

12-7
+ 9.25u

I like the O’s also. Braves on road/don’t think cards gonna give much scoring to help the home total, dunno if cubs win but they damn sure shouldn’t give up many runs, again with cle, like them to win but even if not seattle won’t be winning by much margin. Jays starting a guy, just at a glance +130 seems like pretty good value.
I don't think the books are putting too much effort in on the salami...these 'derivative of a derivative' markets still offer some value these days.

Thanks banker. Don't wanna put the hex on anything...but the scores that are already in look alright for tonight.

Yea bro, without doing any math looks like you in real good shape. After I saw your post it really just took a quick glance to see getting plus money on road teams was super solid! By my count at the moment 10 road teams have won or winning!! Twinks were only home team I saw that won by big margin, rest the blowouts were road teams!! Good bet.

Sunday Salami

3.15u
Salami Under 127.5 Runs -105
...exactly 8.5 runs per game with a bunch of decent hurlers, I'll take a shot

2u
Away Runs +155
...Dodgers and Yankees on my side; Jays, Mets, Phillies and Astros on the other. I like the Bucs and O's to keep things close, so I'll take a price on what I've capped as a fifty/fifty proposition.

I think there gonna be a handful of really low scoring games today, that should help. Only thing I don’t like is that espn game. Hopefully you have a big cushion by then!! You don’t wanna be needing a under in that one, be awesome if you had like a 12+ run cushion, could play over and hit both!!

I did real fast math in my head before start of cards gm, I came up w road teams had a 3 run cushion, so did you seriously push? That blows, I was gonna ask you if you thought bout taking cards -1.5 or -2.5 but accidentally didn’t send post. That 3 run bomb was huge for me so I hope my math was off and you had little more cushion going into cards game.

I did real fast math in my head before start of cards gm, I came up w road teams had a 3 run cushion, so did you seriously push? That blows, I was gonna ask you if you thought bout taking cards -1.5 or -2.5 but accidentally didn’t send post. That 3 run bomb was huge for me so I hope my math was off and you had little more cushion going into cards game.
Yessir, another push. I can't recall two instances where the home and away teams scored the exact same amount of runs in a day, so close together...it was only last month when it happened.
Glad that the Oneill blast got u the cash. GL today big guy.

Yessir, another push. I can't recall two instances where the home and away teams scored the exact same amount of runs in a day, so close together...it was only last month when it happened.
Glad that the Oneill blast got u the cash. GL today big guy.

Yea that crazy. As close they seem to be taking the plus certainly feels like the way to go. Another big card for me, I coulda played 2-3 more but felt like it was a winning card where I stopped!!

Yea that crazy. As close they seem to be taking the plus certainly feels like the way to go. Another big card for me, I coulda played 2-3 more but felt like it was a winning card where I stopped!!
I jumped the Reds and Cubs last night..waiting for the FF lines might be the way to go, but I've been getting decent CLV, so I hope it pays off.
I'll tag along on your K plays. I must admit, I'm starting to think there's value on the strikeout Unders at this stage.

Early week Series

1u
Reds +221

1u
Pirates +374

...can't pass up division dogs at these outlandish prices rolling into September

I jumped the Reds and Cubs last night..waiting for the FF lines might be the way to go, but I've been getting decent CLV, so I hope it pays off.
I'll tag along on your K plays. I must admit, I'm starting to think there's value on the strikeout Unders at this stage.

Oh there for sure has been value on unders lately, why you think I been playing so few overs? I just don’t have the ability to play the unders for some reason, same thing happened w nba 3 point props. They were so easy for month or 2 then they adjusted like crazy. Only ones I’m playing anymore been guys like Bello who have ugly era but really good swing and miss stuff and I think improving. 0’s young kids usually have liower numbers. I think montas getting the 5.5 which was their generic number on the bad asses in 1st half which way I was smashing them! Just cause he hasn’t been good., as I talked bout I think there reasonable explanation and think there signs he bout to look a lot better. His number would be a juiced 6.5 at least if he was pitching like he capable., the value on overs is few and far between now. I had a different young kid w high era yesterday,, and stripling who never gets respect but any big name pitcher they jacking up at least 1 k and some juice.

Saturday Salami

2u
Home Runs +150
...Philly and the Brew Crew on the heavy favorite side and a few home dogs that I believe can keep it close (Fish, Bucs, M's)

Early weekend series wagers

1u
D-Backs +145
...home division dog that's playing well

1u
Buccos +360
...every Mets fan I know is getting that far away look in their eyes and a Pirates team that's playing loose is just the squad to jab another voodoo pin in that doll

Hump Day Salami

1.15u
Salami Over 128 Runs -115
...8.53 runs per game with Coors and Great American, plus a whole lotta hurlers with the potential to get blown up.

Thursday Salami

2u
Home Runs +145
..Dodgers and Yanks on my side along with home dogs that I don't mind (O's; Rays; Reds)

Tuesday Salami

2.5u

Salami Over 119.5 -125
...7.97 runs per game is too low with tired arms. Plus, it's National Over Low Total Tuesday according to @Wiretowire

Series Finale Weekend

1.1u
Braves -110
...I'll be watching the whole series, so I'll put a lil scratch on the champs at home

1u
Tigers +120
...team on a roll at home over the disappointed squad practicing their iron shots in the on deck circle

1u
Pirates +235
...soft spot for this ragtag bunch liking the spoiler role

1u
Nats +210
...speaking of spoiler-- division matchup with the road team watching the scoreboard and desperately trying not to lose and the motley collection of rejects in their own park, having fun and playing decent ball

Division Round Salami

1u
Away runs +360

...just looking for one of the road dogs to put up some runs.

Im afraid this could look good going into the late game then dodgers knock clevinger around for a bunch of runs: that dude nothing like they paid for and lad has bashed him all 3x they have seen him this year: so he gets rocked and leaves early then ya get a bunch of filler for pads and la keeps scoring. Maybe you can play la total runs or even a alternate total if you In good shape going into that one: Not out the question pads score some runs also tho! Great price in what should mostly be close and low games.

Im afraid this could look good going into the late game then dodgers knock clevinger around for a bunch of runs: that dude nothing like they paid for and lad has bashed him all 3x they have seen him this year: so he gets rocked and leaves early then ya get a bunch of filler for pads and la keeps scoring. Maybe you can play la total runs or even a alternate total if you In good shape going into that one: Not out the question pads score some runs also tho! Great price in what should mostly be close and low games.
The de-vigged TT's have the home squads scoring about 5.30 runs more than the road teams, so I'll take a shot that a couple of hitters are out of rhythm.

The de-vigged TT's have the home squads scoring about 5.30 runs more than the road teams, so I'll take a shot that a couple of hitters are out of rhythm.

Oh I think that for sure possible. Great price to try it. I been super impressed with how you done getting some real nice prices on these all year. Im def stealing this from you and gonna incorporate into my bag of tricks for next season!

Beat the drum and hold the phone...the sun came out today.

Donated a few units to the oddsmakers new boat fund last year, but alas, the '23 campaign is upon us and I'm brimming with confidence--at least until April.

Opening Series

1u
O's +150

1u
Cubbies +116

1u
Royals +155

Cubs and Baltimore still alive for the series wagers...was hoping to get started on the Sunday Salami today, but the weakling books aren't posting one.

I'll be on them like ugly on an ape when they untuck.

Bean Counting

Series
0-3
- 3u

Salami
0-0
- 0u

Start of the week Series -- 1u each

Pirates +170

Royals +154

Twins -104

Orioles +170

Tuesday Salami

1u

Salami Under 108.5 -105
...don't mind playing the under at 8.35 runs per game with only one (Atl/StL) total above 8.5

Series
2-5
- 1.6u

Salami
0-0 (not going to bother counting cancellations due to rain outs)
- 0.0u

Thursday Series -- 1u

Det +145
...the Red Sox fade continues

Back