CHASIN YESTERDAY 2-2 UNDERS 2-0 OVERS 0-0

CHASIN TODAY

SEA
MIL
AZ
DET
DET O

randoms...
  • Detroit is OPSing .730 against lefties, which is in the 600s vs righties. Chicago is OPSing .778 vs LHP, and Tyler Alexander, the Tigers starter, is 5-1 over the total at home. Chisox also threw 5 innings of relievers with ERAs less than 3 last night, which leaves Hendricks as the only fresh arm worth a shit outta the pen.
  • Nats looking to rebound from an 8-7 loss to Miami in extras on Monday night. Josh Rogers will start 1632222929957.pnghere and is 1-0 with a 2.70 ERA and 12 strikeouts this season. The Marlins look to build off of their high-scoring win with Trevor Rogers starting here... he is 7-7 with a 2.71 ERA and 141 strikeouts this season. WAS is 7-27 in their last 34 division games and 16-39 in their last 55 games overall while the under is 10-4-1 in their last 15 road games vs a team with a losing record. MIA is 22-50 in their last 72 Tuesday games and 4-1 in their last 5 home games against a left-handed starter while the over is 4-1 in their last 5 games against a team with a losing record. This is an interesting matchup as josh Rogers has looked pretty good in limited action while Trevor Rogers has been one of the brighter spots in Miami’s not so bright season. With that said, Monday’s game was all about offense, but with a solid starting pitching matchup and an emphasis on defense, I think runs will be scarce on Tuesday and the under should cash with ease.

1632220692337.png

87246.jpg

Last edited:
Team Power Rankings!

1632225251355.png1. San Francisco Giants​

The Giants are in first place as of these Power Rankings. This is where they’ve been in the standings for 111 out of the last 112 days. They have had the best record in baseball for almost the entire time. It should not surprise you that they’re still at the top.

But it’s complicated.

They’re winning with unlikely comebacks and derring do, and when a surprise team does this, it’s only natural to be skeptical. They’ve been behind the Dodgers in Pythagorean W-L percentage almost as long as they’ve been in first place, so it’s at least defensible to put them second. And I have here in my hand a list of the three writers for The Athletic who put the Giants in second. They are, in no particular order …

Look, it doesn’t matter. The Giants will be in the top spot until they’re out of first place, and their tenuous standing there has everything to do with how they play against the Padres for the rest of the season. Mop the floor with them? NL West champions. Give a penny, take a penny? Time to worry about Adam Wainwright, Luis Castillo or Blake Snell.

No pressure.

2. Los Angeles Dodgers​

Lurking, always lurking. The Dodgers have already won 102 games in Pythagorean W-L land, which means they’re one of the unluckiest teams in baseball. They might somehow be even better than their already gaudy record.
JnwmEd1.jpeg

Just not in first place, either in the actual standings or these rankings. Not yet, at least. And with just 12 games left in this season, they’ll either need to play better than their .640 winning percentage or hope that the Giants play worse. Seems simple for a team that has the best rotation in the world, but baseball rarely is that simple.

If the Dodgers don’t win the division, it will be Cody Bellinger, in the library, with a marshmallow bat that did them in. The former MVP has fractured ribs now, but even when he was “healthy,” he was one of the worst regulars in baseball history. His performance against the Giants was one of the worst from any player against any team … ever.

But they still have a tremendous chance to win the division, if only because they’re one of the best baseball teams ever assembled.

3. Tampa Bay Rays​

A lot of the buzz in the AL has been around the Yankees/Red Sox/Blue Jays triad jockeying for position in the wild-card race. But the reason there are only two spots available for those three teams is that the AL East pennant has been all but sealed up in a safe in Florida and it shouldn’t be too much longer before it’s soaked in champagne. The Rays have played a truly remarkable season. It might be even more impressive than last year, when they went to the World Series, not only because is it a 162-game season, but also because they traded their ace Blake Snell last offseason only to pluck another arm or two off the conveyor belt and plug them in to the well-oiled and weird machine that is the Tampa Bay Rays. They have the AL’s best record (third-best in baseball) and I can’t imagine betting against them in any round of the playoffs that isn’t a World Series return.
R69hn5r.jpeg

4. Milwaukee Brewers​

The Brewers are 100 percent The Team You Don’t Want To Face in the Postseason. The Dodgers are the defending champs. The Rays have an equally impressive record, and they’re the defending AL champs. The Giants have the best record in baseball as of this writing. The Cardinals are adjacent to the dark arts, if not entirely invested.

Nuts to all of them. Nobody wants to face the Brewers.

Starting pitching? Up the wazoo. A bullpen that can shorten the game? They got that a-plenty. Their offense isn’t otherworldly, but it will play, even against the other postseason teams. For a team that didn’t spend a single day over .500 last season (a postseason first), that’s quite a transformation. And I’m not sure how to explain it, because their dominance seems so obvious from here. Maybe the Dodgers should have been more scared in the first round last year?

They’ll win the division, but they aren’t likely to contend for home-field advantage throughout the postseason, so they’ll spend the next two weeks thinking about October rotations and other stuff, like if Ryan Braun should have his number retired.

Not bad for a team that was under .500 in the middle of May.

5. Houston Astros​

Grungy+Gentleman+x+New+Era+x+Houston+Astros+2.png
I really can’t get a read on the Astros’ postseason vibe. On paper, they have a better run differential than any AL team (trailing only the Dodgers for the MLB lead) but Zack Greinke has looked pedestrian of late, Jose Altuve is on pace for his second-worst batting average (not counting 2020’s 60-game aberration), and Michael Brantley’s knee hurts. Are they going to be good enough to overcome their likely first-round opponents, the White Sox?

I honestly can’t tell. It sounds weird to say that the White Sox have more star-power right now, but they very well might. That said, they’re still an inexperienced bunch, and postseason baseball has been de rigeur in Houston for a while now. It should make for an entertaining October.

6. Chicago White Sox
The White Sox could probably go ahead and coast for the rest of the season. They have the second-biggest division lead in the sport, and do we really think Cleveland has a miraculous whirlwind renaissance coming? I will give each of you $100 if that happens. The White Sox appear to at least partially agree, as they’re scaling back Carlos Rodón’s workload for the rest of the year.

OK, OK, that one makes sense, but otherwise, they’re likely to keep the foot on the gas1632224994214.png pedal. You don’t want to mess with a good thing, and — I mean, look around, things are pretty good right now.

But don’t think just because the White Sox are good again that means you won’t get any more of James Fegan’s patented prospect pieces.
7. Toronto Blue Jays
How it was possible that the Blue Jays were so low in both the standings and the Power Rankings all year. The offense looked good, the pitching was fine, the run differential was up near the top of the league. Surely they should be a playoff team, right? I fearlessly predicted their recent hot streak they’ve been on. They haven’t lost a series in a month and are in the thick of the AL wild-card race. They have a lockdown closer, an AL MVP candidate, an AL Cy Young candidate and — especially if they can get Hyun Jin Ryu right — they’re going to be very dangerous in the postseason, no matter how chaotic it might be. That’s a fairly bold prediction. ;/

8. Boston Red Sox
Credit to the Red Sox; I spent the entire month of April doubting them, before doubting them all of May, only to switch to doubting them in June, which gave way to … look, I’ll be honest, the Red Sox will probably be giddily spraying each other right square in the goggles with MLB-branded Budweiser cans before I make the Alonzo Mourning face and admit that maybe they were better than I thought. They’ll have to hold off the Yankees, Athletics and Mariners to do so, meaning this weekend’s home series against their hated rivals from the Bronx will be even more compelling theater than usual.
PokHXY7.png
With a healthy (I mean, you know, for now) Chris Sale back on the mound, their destiny is in their own hands.

9. New York Yankees
How are we feeling, Yankees fans? [horn blares in my ear as a stream of obscenities barrels me over into the street] Ahhhh, New York. Take heart, though. Their next three games are against a rebuilding Rangers team who are going to finish with roughly 100 losses this year. If the Yankees can use this time to gobble up a few wins and get their confidence steadied, their destiny is in their own hands, as they play the following six games against teams they need to leapfrog to get into the postseason. Stressful? Sure. But what isn’t stressful in this city?

10. Oakland Athletics
It should be noted that the A's are very much in the wild-card race right now, sitting just two games behind the Jays for the second spot. But check out this series of recent headlines. September in Oakland has felt a lot like one step back, then a guttural screaming lurch forward on buckling knees, accompanied by a chorus of Marge Simpson worried groans from anyone with the guts to watch it transpire. The good news: Chris Bassitt — he of the 12-4 record and 3.22 ERA — is expected to return Thursday. He’s been out since Aug. 17, when he was hit in the face with a line drive, requiring surgery to repair fractures in his face.

I thought I was being hyperbolic with that “guttural screaming lurch forward” line earlier, but it’s honestly not far off.

11. Atlanta Braves​

The Braves salvaged the final game in1632224938233.png their three-game series against the Giants after losing an impossibly bananas opener, and their once-surprising, once-robust divisional lead has become a little shaky. They were up 5.5 games as of Aug. 27, but they’re down to two games now.

But even though they’ve won just four out of their last 10 games, the NL East is the NL East, and they’ve lost just a half game in the standings. They still have a bullpen to sort out, but even if you can’t just ignore the first half of the season, they’re still in an enviable position. They have a much clearer path to a division title than the Dodgers, or the Giants, for that matter. They just have to take care of the Diamondbacks and Padres on the road, then handle the Phillies and Mets at home.

Which shouldn’t be a problem.

Unless it is.

12. St. Louis Cardinals​

As John Mozeliak blew the dust off the sacred tome, he paused and took a breath. There was no reason for the book to feel warm, but it did, and then it felt like a burning coal melting his flesh. He wanted to drop it, screaming, and run to anywhere that wasn’t there, but the Call for Ritual had been placed, and the rituals were going to be finished.

After farting around for much of the season, the Cardinals needed to engage Cardinals Devil Magic, and so they did.

Musial help us all.

The Cards have won eight straight after sweeping the Padres, a nominal competitor, and they’re leading the chase for the second wild card. They would play against the Dodgers, who still twitch and convulse at the mere mention of Matt Adams’ name, or the Giants, who will forever twitch and convulse when Nolan Arenado or Paul Goldschmidt are mentioned.

They’re doing it with green outfielders like Tyler O’Neill and Dylan Carlson, but let’s be honest here. They’re doing it with the sacred (and cursed) tome.

Brock help us all.

13. Seattle Mariners​

On the last Power Rankings, I implied that another late-season shipwreck might be just around the corner. Since then, the Mariners are a somewhat-perplexing 12-9. That’s not perplexing because it’s a winning record, but because they’ve done things like sweep a two-game series against the A’s and battle the Astros to a draw over two series, but drop two out of three to the Diamondbacks (a series loss to the Red Sox was also pretty big.)

Their playoff odds are pretty long with so few games left, especially since they don’t play the Red Sox, Yankees or Blue Jays again, and will need a bit of help. They can control one thing, though: They play Oakland seven times in their next 10 games.

If they can pull off an upset, maybe it’s time to recognize that this is a new generation of Mariners, who don’t pull the football back just as their fans draw back their foot.

14. Cincinnati Reds​

I have no idea what to make of the Reds. I touted them early on and they made me look silly. Then they started winning and wouldn’t stop, which made me look silly for abandoning them. Now they’re scuffling when they absolutely can’t afford to, and nobody is winning. Except for the other teams about 70 percent of the time.

Boy, the Reds could be sitting pretty right now.

Still, they play baseball, which means they’ll be worth watching, whether it’s for the human interest stories or because they can win a nonsense one-game playoff and win more nonsense postseason series because their starting pitching is strong enough.

Fear the Reds. But also wonder what in the heck they’re doing.

GettyImages-1341364616-1024x683.jpg
15. Philadelphia Phillies​

Bryce Harper is doing everything he can. The Phillies are a couple back with 12 to play, which isn’t insurmountable. They’re talented enough, and the Braves are vincible enough.

But you see a game like Sunday’s, their nationally televised bout against the Mets. Kyle Gibson, the personification of a quality start, made a quality start. A lineup filled with .700-something OPSs and an MVP frontrunner couldn’t score a lot of runs. Nothing about the team was offensive. Nothing about them was compelling. Is this purgatory?

Just like most of the teams in this weirdo middle tier, the Phillies are a single hot month away from all of us retconning our opinions to explain why they had it in them all along. Over the last week, the Phillies showed everyone how hot they could get, blitzing the Cubs and winning a series against the Mets. Their remaining schedule includes three games against contenders (a road series in Atlanta) and nine games against horrible-to-merely-awful teams.

All they have to do is beat the bad teams.

....................................and suddenly the Pads are gone from the top 15 first time all year

Last edited:
adds

• 4/2.68 MARLINS (MIA) -149
  • 4/5.36 MARLINS (MIA) -1½ +134
  • 4/3.85 NATS / MARLINS u8 -104
  • 6/2.84 BREWERS (MIL) -211
  • 4/3.85 CARDS / BREWERS (STL) o7½ -104

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [5-8-1 -16u]

TODAY
  • 3/4.80 Marlins -1½ +160
  • 4/4.24 ROCKIES / DODGERS u10½ +106
  • 5/3.18 White Sox -157
  • 4/3.85 WHITE SOX (CWS) -1½ -104
  • 6/2.44 Yankees -246
  • 4/3.10 YANKEES (NYY) -1½ -129
  • 4/4.96 MARINERS (SEA) +124
  • 4/3.57 ORIOLES / PHILLIES u8½ -112
  • 4/4.12 Cubs +103
1632287408249.jpg

Lean;

SF 1'
TB 1'
CHC U
BOS

CHASIN YESTERDAY 4-1 UNDERS 0-0 OVERS 0-1
CHASIN TODAY

SL
PHI
BOS
CIN
PHI U
MIL O
SD O

randoms...

LAD/COL U10½ ...Buehler and German Marquez start tonight, Marquez has been shaky at times this year which leads to the hefty total of 10.5 but he has been very good this year at home with a 3.16 ERA and only giving up a combined 11 runs in his past 6 starts at home (1.83 ERA) plus you have the Dodgers who are a clinched playoff team with their potential Cy Young winner Walker Buehler (2.67 ERA on the road this year) on the mound, I don't have the lineup but won't be surprised to see the Dodgers potentially resting a couple starters. This game has the look of a low scoring pitchers duel, with both starters logging 6-7 innings.

1632304963349.png

cdxwxhwwpcm71.jpg

of

Last edited:
---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [8-4-2 +15.71u]

TODAY
  • 4/3.45 Brewers -116
  • 4/3.64 Cardinals / Brewers OVER 8 -110
  • 6/2.51 Dodgers -239
  • 5/3.33 Dodgers -1½ -150
  • 4/3.92 PADRES (SD) -102
  • 4/4.00 Giants / Padres OVER 8 +100
  • 4/2.70 Athletics -148
  • 4/3.64 Mariners / Athletics OVER 8½ -110
  • 4/2.96 Blue Jays -135
  • 4/4.40 Blue Jays -1½ +110

Lean;

WAS & 1' & O

CHASIN YESTERDAY 3-0 UNDERS 1-0 OVERS 2-0
hundred-points-microsoft.png

CHASIN TODAY

LAD
MIL U
SD U

randoms...

1632393099802.png

0sbmo3kbx5p71.jpg

1632377376327.jpg
adding

• 3/5.49 Nationals +183
  • 4/3.67 NATIONALS (WAS) +1½-109
  • 4/3.64 Nationals / Reds OVER 8½ -110
couple more considerations..
  1. Braves -190 ...low enough where I can still see some value considering the mismatch, Bumgarner has middling numbers overall due to inconsistency and is back on the downswing with 21 ER allowed in his last 30 innings. Atlanta's offense is good, and Charlie Morton hasn't slowed down at all.
  2. Rangers -114 ...Two of Glenn Otto's four career starts at least went pretty well, which is more than what Zac Lowther can say. Texas at least has a middling bullpen, which is much better than what the Orioles can offer.

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [8-5 +10.2u]

TODAY
  • 5/2.91 Reds -172
  • 4/4.40 REDS (CIN) -1½ +110
  • 4/2.90 Brewers -138
  • 3/4.50 Brewers -1½ +150
  • 6/2.80 DODGERS (LAD) -214
  • 4/3.08 Dodgers -1½ -130
  • 4/4.00 Dodgers / Diamondbacks OVER 10 +100
  • 4/3.88 YANKEES / RED SOX o9 -103
  • 4/4.00 Royals +100
  • 4/4.24 ROYALS / TIGERS o9 +106
  • 5/3.29 BLUE JAYS (TOR) -152
  • 4/4.20 BLUE JAYS (TOR) -1½ +105

Lean;

PHI
TB & 1'
LAA & 1'
OAK

CHASIN YESTERDAY 2-0 UNDERS 1-2 OVERS 0-0

CHASIN TODAY

CHW
PIT
SF
MIL U
COL U

randoms...

1632478680195.png

3pvr0kmlwdp71.jpg

adds
  • 4/3.51 ORIOLES / RANGERS u9½ -114
  • 4/3.05 RAYS (TB) -1½-131
  • 4/3.45 ATHLETICS (OAK) -116
  • 4/4.40 Angels +110
  • 5/3.33 ANGELS (LAA) +1½-150
VifzTqR.png

bsing..

Rangers / Orioles U9½ ...these TEX/BAL totals seem over inflated, probably due to bad pitching ERAs. Maybe it's not being considered how bad both offenses are performing. Texas has only scored 11 runs in their last 6 games, while Balty has only managed 19 in L6. The under is 4-0 in the 4 games these teams have played against each. The O’s are a trendy under team as well, staying under the run total in their last 4 games. I’ll hit the under every time in this series until proven otherwise. Also Chris Conroy behind home plate, an ump hitting a 51.9% under rate this season...not great but not an over guy at least.​

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [9-8-1 -2.65u]

TODAY
  • 6/2.45 Phillies -245
  • 4/3.36 PHILLIES (PHA) -1½ -119
  • 6/2.64 Dodgers -227
  • 4/2.90 DODGERS (LAD) -1½ -138
  • 4/4.28 DODGERS/ DIAMONDBACKS u8½ +107
  • 4/3.23 TIGERS (DET) -124
  • 4/3.74 TIGERS (DET) u9 -107
  • 5/2.56 Rays -195
  • 4/4.20 Marlins / Rays UNDER 7 +105

Lean;

MIL & 1'
TOR & 1'

CHASIN YESTERDAY 2-1 UNDERS 0-0 OVERS 0-0

CHASIN TODAY

SEA
MIL
CHW
BAL
PHI
MIA
WAS
COL
DET
TOR
AZ U
BAL U
TB U
BOS O

randoms...

1632561903246.png

VU48v56.jpeg

adds
  • 6/3.00 Brewers -200
  • 4/4.40 Brewers -1½ +110
  • 5/2.81 BLUE JAYS (TOR) -178
  • 4/3.54 BLUE JAYS (TOR) -1½ -113
1632563916165.jpg

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [8-5 +2.69u]

TODAY
  • 3/4.89 Nationals +163
  • 4/3.33 Nationals +1½ -120
  • 3/4.56 Rockies +152
  • 4/4.00 Rockies +1½ +100
  • 6/2.35 Dodgers -255
  • 5/3.14 DODGERS -1½ -159
  • 4/3.74 DODGERS / DIAMONDBACKS o9 -107
  • 4/3.64 Royals / Tigers UNDER 9 -110
  • 3/4.62 Indians +154
  • 4/3.81 Indians +1½ -105
  • 4/3.92 WHITE SOX / INDIANS u8 -102
  • 3/5.16 Twins +172
  • 4/4.24 TWINS +1½ +106
  • 4/4.20 Blue Jays / Twins UNDER 9 +105
  • 4/2.78 ANGELS -144
  • 4/5.40 ANGELS -1½ +135
  • 4/3.74 Astros -107
  • 4/3.57 Red Sox -112

Lean;

NYM & 1' & U
CHC & 1'
TB & 1' & O

CHASIN YESTERDAY 4-5 UNDERS 0-2 OVERS 0-1

CHASIN TODAY

SL
LAD
TB
CIN
SF
OAK O

randoms...

1632652847363.png

rdblYt2.jpg

adds
  • 4/5.48 Cubs +137
  • 4/3.48 Cubs +1½ -115
  • 3/4.50 METS +150
  • 4/2.96 METS +1½ -135
  • 4/3.60 METS / BREWERS u8 -111
  • 4/3.10 RAYS -1½ -129
  • 6/2.29 RAYS -262
  • 4/4.04 MARLINS / RAYS o8 +101

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [7-17 -40.42u] :doh:

TODAY
  • 4/4.44 ROCKIES -1½ +111
  • 3/4.65 Pirates +155
  • 4/4.20 ATHLETICS +105

Lean;

CHASIN YESTERDAY 3-1 UNDERS 0-1 OVERS 0-1

CHASIN TODAY

PIT

randoms...

1632760753075.png

103300.jpg

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [0-3 -11u]

TODAY
  • 3/4.65 Marlins +155
  • 4/3.92 Cubs -102
  • 4/3.48 Braves -115
  • 4/3.20 Giants -1½ -125
  • 3/5.04 PADRES +168
  • 4/3.23 PADRES +1½ -124
  • 4/4.00 PADRES o8 +100
  • 4/3.42 Blue Jays -117
  • 4/3.39 BLUE JAYS u9½ -118
  • 6/2.53 Red Sox -23
  • 5/3.23 Red Sox -1½ -155
  • 3/5.04 Reds +168

Lean;

DET

CHASIN YESTERDAY 1-0 UNDERS 0-0 OVERS 0-0

CHASIN TODAY

WAS

randoms...

1632826458087.png

---- MLB ----

WOW, after a horrendous 3 day run that seen me surrender nearly 40% of
yjfRVBZ.jpeg
season long winning...somehow I'm still up for the month and having a nice season altogether. Not backing down, gonna raise flat wager 20% for rest of the season,

TUE [4-8 -18.7u]
MON [0-3 -11.0u]
SUN [7-17 -40.42u]

Last 3 DAYS [11-28 -70.02u]
SEPTEMBER [211-184 +4.01u]
SEASON [1232-1121 +114.73u]

TODAY
  • 6/3.57 Mets -168
  • 5/4.35 Marlins / Mets UNDER 7½ -115
  • 5/6.40 Phillies +128
  • 6/3.64 Phillies +1½ -165
  • 7/2.80 Giants -250
  • 6/4.00 Rockies +1½ -150
  • 5/7.25 Yankees -1½ +145
  • 5/4.59 YANKEES / BLUE JAYS u8½ -109
  • 5/4.63 Athletics -108
  • 5/7.25 ATHLETICS -1½ +145
  • 4/6.76 Rangers -1½ +169
  • 5/6.75 Indians -1½ +135

Lean;

LAD & U
MIL & 1'
CHC 1'
HOU 1'

CHASIN YESTERDAY 0-2 UNDERS 0-0 OVERS 0-0

CHASIN TODAY

NYM
WAS
DET
TOR U
PIT U

randoms...

1632912069135.png

154056.jpg

adds

• 5/4.81 BREWERS -104
  • 5/4.81 DODGERS u8 -104
  • 7/2.50 DODGERS -280
  • 5/7.25 Cubs -1½ +145
  • 5/7.25 Astros -1½ +145

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [5-12 -42.54u]

TODAY
  • 5/5.25 Brewers / Cardinals OVER 9 +105
  • 5/4.72 PHILLIES (PHA) o8½-106
  • 7/3.32 Dodgers -211
  • 5/4.46 DODGERS (LAD) -1½-112
  • 4/4.81 PADRES (SD) o9-104
  • 5/4.76 Angels / Rangers OVER 8½ -105
  • 5/6.75 Orioles +1½ +135
  • 5/4.63 YANKEES (NYY) o8½-108
  • 4/6.92 Tigers +173

Lean;

NYM & U
AZ
CHC O
CLE O
TB

CHASIN YESTERDAY 2-1 UNDERS 2-1 OVERS 0-0

CHASIN TODAY

HOU
AZ
NYM
BAL
KC U
SL O
LAD O

randoms...

1632993711477.png

adds
  • 7/3.38 METS (NYM) -207
  • 5/4.55 Marlins / Mets UNDER 7½ -110
  • 5/4.55 CUBS (CHC) o8½-110
  • 4/7.76 DIAMONDBACKS (ARZ) +194
  • 5/6.65 INDIANS (CLE) o8½+100
  • 5/6.65 RAYS (TB) +133
  • 5/6.80 Rays +136
    blow.gif

154076.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 1 today, but Ima run out last 3 days in this thread, :shake:

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [8-8 -0.05u]
SEPTEMBER [225-204 -38.58u] :oops:
SEASON [1245-1141 +72.14u]

TODAY
6/3.75 Mariners -160
5/6.25 Mariners -1½ +125
7/2.80 White Sox -250
5/4.90 WHITE SOX (CWS) u8½-102

Pend;

CHC U
SD & 1'
ATL & 1'
CIN & 1'
TB & U
TOR

CHASIN YESTERDAY 4-2 UNDERS 1-0 OVERS 2-1

CHASIN TODAY

na

randoms...

1633084472587.png

fh14fr43qrq71.jpg

adds
  • 5/4.35 BRAVES (ATL) -115
  • 4/6.96 Braves -1½ +174
  • 6/3.31 REDS (CIN) -181
  • 5/4.76 Reds -1½ -105
  • 5/5.70 RAYS (TB) +114
  • 5/5.00 Rays / Yankees UNDER 8½ +100

adding
  • 5/4.90 CARDINALS (STL) u8-102
  • 5/4.46 PADRES (SD) +1½-112
  • 4/1.16 BLUE JAYS (TOR) -346
  • 3/1.69 BLUE JAYS (TOR) -1½-178
fa2zzmzl9vq71.jpg

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [7-7 -8.79u]

TODAY
  • 5/5.05 PIRATES (PIT) u8½+101
  • 4/6.44 Cubs +161
  • 5/4.72 CARDINALS (STL) u9-106
  • 7/3.11 Blue Jays -225
  • 5/4.76 Orioles / Blue Jays UNDER 8½ -105
  • 5/4.81 RANGERS (TEX) u8½-104
  • 5/5.35 ASTROS (HOU) u9+107
  • 7/2.80 White Sox -250
  • 5/4.31 TIGERS (DET) o8½-116
  • 6/3.66 Mariners -164
  • 5/5.00 Los Angels / Mariners UNDER 8 +100

Pend;

NYM
SD & 1'
NYY U

CHASIN YESTERDAY 0-0 UNDERS 0-0 OVERS 0-0

CHASIN TODAY

CHC
MIL
SD
CLE
NYY
TOR U
SEA U
ATL O
SL O
MIA O

randoms...

1633172639701.png

The Tigers and White Sox meet at Guaranteed Rate Field today.

The Tigs will look to bounce back from Friday's 8-1 shellacking. Jonathan Schoop leads the Tigers with a .279 batting average, 84 RBIs and 173 hits while Robbie Grossman has a team-high 23 home runs and a .355 OBP. Jeimer Candelario leads the Tigers with 42 doubles while AKil Baddoo has a team-high 7 triples and Willi Castro has 5 triples this season. Matt Manning will start here and is 4-7 with a 6.16 ERA and 50 strikeouts this season.

The ChiSox will try to keep the positive vibes going for another day after last night. Tim Anderson leads Chicago with a .306 batting average and 159 hits while Jose Abreu leads the White Sox with 30 home runs and 117 RBIs. Yoan Moncada also leads the White Sox with 31 doubles on the year as well. Lucas Giolito is expected to start here and is 11-8 with a 3.58 ERA and 198 strikeouts this season.

lR8EG2c.jpeg

Detroit is 51-112 in their last 163 division games and 4-9 in their last 13 game two matchups while the under is 8-2 in their last 10 games as an underdog. Chicago is 61-27 in their last 88 games as a home favorite and 67-31 in their last 98 home games while the under is 5-1 in their last 6 games as a favorite.

I thought the Tigers held some value Friday but that blew up in my face, so I’m a bit gunshy to just jump back on board with the Tigers a day later. Instead, I’m going to side with the over here. Matt Manning is still a confusing starter to figure out as he’s always up and down, while Lucas Giolito has always been one of the more overrated pitchers in the White Sox rotation imho. I don’t think the starters do well here, so I’ll back the over and also side with huge chalk.

77156.jpg

---- MLB ----
YESTERDAY [7-7 -3.61u]

TODAY
  • 5/6.95 Pirates +139
  • 5/4.24 PIRATES (PIT) +1½-118
  • 5/4.72 REDS (CIN) o9-106
  • 7/3.18 Giants -220
  • 5/5.00 Giants -1½ +100
  • 7/2.98 Dodgers -235
  • 5/4.07 DODGERS (LAD) -1½-123
  • 5/3.62 CUBS (CHC) +1½-138