September 8th-14th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
I will be posting one RL play per day with the occasional ml dog in this thread...I have been using this system for the past 4 weeks and back tracked it another couple months...just posting them in this thread for tracking purposes...so far it is hitting at 56% (last 4 weeks), last week going 4-2...I am expecting it to hit 45%-48% over time...if it works this week I will let the cat out of the bag and post how it works...here is play #1

Play #1...STL -1.5 +145 ($200 to win $290)

I have done some tracking but have yet to play these...I noticed a strange anomaly after glancing over the month of August...from 8/1 - 8/24 these picks went 13-10 +5.80 units, during this time span (this is all I have tracked so far) these teams scored 5 runs or more in 16/23 games and 4 or more runs in 19/23 games...that said I will also start posting these picks team totals to see how they fair

Last edited:
Im guessing the system has something to do with divisional opponents late in the year with playoff contender playin against a team at the bottom of division, with a play on Game 1 of the series..very cool

That's a great angle, but not the one I'm using...maybe something we can take a look at...

I haven't had a chance to track the early months hoping to work on that tonight...this is a system u could potentially use year round...I am fairly confident in its use late in the season

Yo i was totally taking a stab at it...im interested if you want to eventually share it but thas totally up to you

Yo i was totally taking a stab at it...im interested if you want to eventually share it but thas totally up to you

I will post it and how it works if it wins this week...I a hoping to have at least this season back tested by the end of the week...I was apprehensive about making a thread like this but those that have been following me for the last few weeks have seen these plays posted in my normal thread have seen them pulling a profit...normally most of my plays in all sports are completely math/statistic based, these plays do include a bit more opinion/feel for the game but essentially are still statistic based...hopefully this method will continue to turn profit, there are potential adjustments to make as far as should we play more than one game per day...multiple plays per day will take me an offseason to back track but there is some potential there...for now I am going to make it one play per day and it seems about every 3 weeks there is a day with no plays...Try not to judge this system on a day by day bases by more on a weekly bases...it does seem that games like last night are fairly common in that these games I have been playing have dramatic outcomes, beware that drama goes both ways and these plays are on a 7-1 run...anyway get your halo hats on tonight and let's hope luck stays on our side

The line movement on this game is a bit of a concern...I make these plays typically the night before as they are always favorites and the best line on favs is to get em early when the hit the board...this is the first one I have seen to have reverse line movement compared to the public action

:) :)

I promised u that I would not reveal ur capping secrets and how that 'Cajun' Lady does all the work :)

Knock there dicks in the dirt Coach

Go Angels

Like all of those Wed looks

Hey BC2, are you looking at any unders for tomorrow especially interested in GM1 Yankees under and KC under? Great pics BTW! Thank you

Back