September 2nd Plays and Analysis Thread

Hey, BAR--

Did a little more digging on Vandy against early OOC opponents and found they since 2003 they have never failed to cover 2 TDs. Looked into this because, while I am down on the O, I think they will have a very comparable D to last year.

No doubt Michigan will be fired up (and I may have waited too long) but is there any more insight into the play other than UM is getting the good side of a number?

I understand that number completely. Last year they beat Wake at Wake to start year. They did lose to MTSU at home in game 5. I rode the Vandy train early last year against Ole Miss, Wake and Arkansas.

Why did I ride them so much?

Jay Cutler.

I think thats the difference here.

I think Vandy's defense is solid but they showed a few holes at end of last season as the Dors season went spiraling outta control.

Field postion will be huge in this game. First of all, the combination of Michigan improved defense and Vandy new QB/below average offense will lead to short fields for UM. Turnovers will play a role here as well. The X-factor is Stevie Breaston. He can make feilds a whole lot shorter as well. I expect Michigan to have 3-4 scoring drives(TD's that is) under 60 yards in this game.

Once the early deluge happens, the rest of the first half will be a a UM run of momentum. The game spread will always be in doubt due to Uncle Lloyd. I never lay a high chalk with him.

I have Nebraska.
I will have Hawii.
I have no argument with any of the others.
GL.

Here's the last of the card. I will give more thoughts into each in the coming hours.

all sides one unit

Rutgers +4.5 -105

Utah State +11.5 +102

Rice +14.5 -107

WVU 1H -13 +101

Rice +14.5??? Say it isn't so!!!
new_shocked.gif

Hawaii +17 -105
Utah +5 -106
Florida -21 -105
Pitt -4 -102
Nebraska -20 -106
Michigan 1H -13.5 -110
Michigan State 1H -16.5 -110 1 unit
Utah ML +185 1/4 unit
Michigan 1H -13.5 -110 1 unit
Pitt -4 -102 1 unit.
Rutgers +4.5 -105
Utah State +11.5 +102
Rice +14.5 -107
WVU 1H -13 +101
Rutgers +180
Utah St +440
OU/UAB Under 41 +100

So, three haves..three small ML's...one total...and 8 sides.

My goal for week one Saturday was no more than 8 full game sides. So, not to bad. I am honestly thinking about hedging the MSU half. I still like it but BACKUP QB expected to get a series or two in first half for MSU. He needs experience and John L wants to throw him out there. Sounds to me like he is disrespecting Idaho.

Total is courtesy of Sooner BS. The WVU first half is courtesy of HUNTDOG. He is one of the top half players I have encountered for college foots.

Last edited:
Other leans..prolly not plays..

Notre Dame Over Team total-its 28.5 now, this is a Huntdog special and I do truly like it. Will wait to see if it comes back down to 28.

Wazzou-forum play but I do like. We'll see.

Stanford-they may just win outright

BOL tomorrow, BAR

B.A.R. said:
Stanford-they may just win outright

Really like almost all fo your card.

And i think you may be right...
Trent Edwards is that good. And who knows how Oregon's defense will be, having lsot so much.

BAR,

what up my man, let's do this today!..WVU first half and UM first half should be solid IMO...I decided to lay off MSU first half bro..I will see how I do in the afternoon then play that ND team total more than likely.

GL on all of your other plays chief!

that WVU first half is already up to -115 right now. Got it late last night at -104...unfortch I did not get a good price on UM though...-120, but that's ok.

I parlayed them as well.

LOL..nice Jump...

Hunt, those are winnas..still deceing whteher or not to hedge msu half. Prolly good idea by yourself to lay off

Yanks...agree and I will most likley add that later today.

0-2 -3.3 units so far.

Whoop-de-dam-doo

Thanks breaston,Manningham,Massey for dropping all those passes. I still think that was definately the right play but thats gambling for yas.

breaston was awful..receiving and returning....i played um -13.5 second half.

last additions...hopefully the afternoon goes well

Stanford +11.5 -108
W. Michigan +8 -108

both one unit

You all have a great night..may want to fade me..I am ice cold

you may well be right...I tell you this...chalk sucks with these new rules. We'll see what happens. A 10 pt Oregon victory stciks out..we'll see..GL Troy.

Troy..I guess we both got one..nice hit on Oregon. I messed that one up a bit..but hey..its week one.

assuming Rice holds..lol..up 30-14 catching the points...

9-9 today and +1.44 units. I am happy with that and happy with a few things and unhappy with some other things.

A big thanks to Denfulks..me and him did work on two games. Hunt, you got it down bro as well.

Back tomorrow. Might have 1-2 plays for Sunday.

LOVE THE AVATAR.

goodpickings on your season bar:shake:

oh yeah, famu lost big today to del st.lol

oh well the band was terrific:smiley_acbe:

Back