Pretty much a regular
0-1 on Monday :down:

Finnish Sides 1-1 even
Finnish Totals 9-4 +4.31

Swedish Sides 2-0-1 +2
Swedish Totals 2-5 -3.09
Euro YTD 14-10-1 +3.22 unit

HIFK / Lukko over 5.5 -125

Real simple HIFK is scoring close to 5 goals a game, and allowing around 3 a game. Lukko is scoring 4 a game and allowing 4 a game in their own right. Over is 5-0 in HIFK games, 3-2 in Lukko games.

Blues / Jokerit under 5.5 -120

Jokerit allowing just 2 a game on the way to going undefeated in the first 5 to start the season, but the under is 2-1 on the road, 3-2 on the year. Blues are allowing a little over 2 and potting just over 3 a game. Should be a low scoring game with the top team in town, under is 2-0 in Blues home games this season.

JYP -0.5 +139

TPS is 0-2 on the road, JYP is 0-1-1 with the loss coming to the hands of Jokerit, the top team. Think this is a nice price for a home game to win.

Thats it right now.

GL everyone:cheers:

:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

This is great! Hockey betting at work, it doesn't get much better! I just wish I had a slingbox hookup in Finland too!:cheers:

charvik said:
:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

This is great! Hockey betting at work, it doesn't get much better! I just wish I had a slingbox hookup in Finland too!:cheers:

Doesnt get much better than sitting watchign scores while working away :dance3:

Brynas/Malmo is 2-0, all games just starting the 2nd period...

I am watching the MoDo game...

SLoppy play by MoDo is inviting Djurgarden into this game. The PP didn't even generate a shot on goal, but Djurgarden got 2 break aways... :down:

Krizan in net for MoDo is the only reason they are still in the lead... MoDo is looking clueless. Quite a change from the 1st period.

New face of the game again in the 3rd... MoDo is looking better and Djurgarden is playing sloppy. Djurgarden had a PP, but couldn't even get in the offensive zone...

This is a really crappy game... no constructive play from either side. They look uninspired and tired...

If either team scores in the third, it's purely by chance...

money; :wacka wacka: money; :wacka wacka: money; 52 secs left, MoDo scores!!!

:wacka wacka: money;

Finnish Sides 2-1 +1.39
Finnish Totals 9-6 +1.86

Swedish Sides 3-0-1 +3
Swedish Totals 2-6 -4.09
Euro YTD 16-13-1 +2.16 unit

bad few days... still on top:cheers:

yeah, still on the positive side at least... since I forgot to post my Swedish picks for the day I am still hovering around 0

Back