September 2015 Discussion

Incredible.

I had Hapoel Afula o3.5 @ 3.25 won that but the ridiculous thing was they were down 0-2 and had a red card at the 82nd min....they then some how to proceeded to score in the 83rd, 90th+3 and 90th+6 to win 3-2

i just noticed that the Faroe Islands only 2 wins ever have both come against Greece in this qualifying group lol

that was one epic comeback

Swiss were down 0-2 at home to Slovenia, came back to win 3-2 with goals in the 80th, 84th, 90th+3
I was tracking and they were about 48.00 to win

Abu Dhabi with 65 dangerous attacks in the 1h today. That's more than most teams get entire games from what I've seen

Sorry can't C/P for some reason but looks like Denmark should want to win convincingly, Albania (assuming a loss to Portugal today) still have a game to play on the Danes and have a goal advantage as of now so this should be a motivated team I'd guess

No idea how they are 3rd in world rankings. Argentina good, no doubt and definitely in the argument. But Belgium? GTFO here

Welcome to Dortmund, Januzaj with a goal in his debut.

Thinking Rooney sets the all-time England mark today, which is why I took a punt on the over. He's scored in 5 straight at Wembley, England has a pretty attacking side out there with Sterling, Ox, Rooney......Swiss don't necessarily sit back and just defend either.

yesssssssssssssssss Leganes with the late show magic :goal:

one more in chile for the cheddar come on!!

COtMdYBW8AA1fo3.jpg

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/f57w" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

Mainz scored in spite of themselves that first half. Schalke should smash them 2h......but I'm laying off

Back