September 17th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
San Francisco Giants/San Diego Padres Under 7½ +100 (dime)
Chicago Cubs/Arizona Diamondbacks Under 7½ -105 (8 bucks)
Chicago Cubs/Arizona Diamondbacks 1st 5 Innings Under 4 -125 (2 bucks)

2 Team Parlay...open (risking 4 bucks)
Pending9/17/18 10:10pm MLB Baseball 964 Los Angeles Dodgers -162

Paulsy01 do not bet Freeland. Freeland on the road pitching consecutive 4 game rests playing Kershaw at home with Bill Welke at home plate is a very likely Loser. Welke is a big Homer who has a long history with Kershaw

It’s a regular every 5 day start and he gets to showcase his talent at LA with a big audience against Kershaw? I don’t think I can pass on +170 with Kyle

Maybe you do have a days of weeek edge but Kershaw is very likely to have Barnes as catcher tomorrow . With him Kershaw has a 2.06 ERA down about 70 cents but he is no superstar on 4 so you could be right

No way I can pass up getting Freeland at +190 now. And I’ll bet the under. This game has 2-1 written all over it. Hopefully the ROX can get the 2

I will be on LAD 2nd leg of yesterday’s parlay...possibly under as well, gonna think on that one for a bit

Dodgers at -220 is just stupid. This isn’t back when Kershaw was unhittable and facing a scrub, he’s facing a pitcher that is in the Cy Young conversation and is having a historic season at Coors. This line should be -130 or so, not -220. Even with Welke behind the plate I think the ROX can squeeze out a 2-1 win.

I was at the last game Kershaw pitched against the ROX at Coors and he had traffic all game, ROX are very familiar with Kershaw and lets not forget, Kershaw isn’t Kershaw from 2 or 3 years ago. He’s having to learn how to pitch without being completely dominate. So these shutouts are turning into 2 and 3 runs now. That may be all Freeland needs. Then you bring in Otto and Davis and game. I like that storyline :bravo:

Back