September 16 Discussion ~ Send in the scrubs

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Garbage time for the most part. Couple good races with COL/LAD, MIL/CHI and HOU/OAK...otherwise little to get excited about.

So many upset possibilities today... Jays, Tigers, Snakes, Pirates, Mets based on pitching matchups.

Surprising Sept records show stros are back and rays no joke

View attachment 34593

of note sf 2-11 both SU and over, also tigs are 10-3 on RL while phi 2-11 on RL...all for SEPT

SF under to start. First half bets on the dogs in Yanks and probably small in Cleveland

No idea at all about Milwaukee game. Chacin better in the day and better rest. Good on Sunday but has faced Pit 4 times this year. Looks like a pass with Pitt on better day of week

Toronto better history on Sunday. Lynn 3 ERA with ump a homer that leans under. Lynn on lousy rest and in the day 6.6 ERA. Toronto has hit him very well this year, Rookie in the day about a 1 ERA on 16.2 innings. I hate to hit the over with a strong under ref but it may pop anyway. Think you just make a first half bet on Toronto and see if Lynn can change himself back to last year

i think sale will probably be stretched out to 65-70 pitches, he pitched 26 in the first inning and then after being taken out he went to the pen and threw 20 more

Interesting Rangers first half and game
Padres pitchers has around a 9 day ERA and generally terriblerely win
Ump has a problem with Texas and they win but home dogs with him almost never win either
Actually a 9.90 day ERA

Lead by 2 bottom of the 5th
Few seconds runners on first and 3. Run scores and they still have runners on first and third with no one out
I somehow won

Back