Sept 25th - Sweden Elitserien

charvik

NHL Road Fade Guru
HV 71 - Mora

Langkow in net for HV, he has a 2 gga, 91.49%, but he hasn't been as good as the numbers suggest. He might leave the net for tonights game in favor of own talent Erik Ersberg, but according to the local press, Langkow will be the guy.

Mora played away on Saturday and are traveling today across country to a new away game. They might be a bit slower out of the gate thanks to that, but shouldn't suffer too much since the season is still young. HV had trouble scoring away against Brynas, and equal trouble at home lately to Malmo, so I am not overly impressed by their offensive power.

The UNDER is +124 for this game and that is really tempting considering the tired legs of Mora, home field for HV and Langkows save % (even though I think he hasn't been playing well).

The pre-season game ended 1-1.

Play:
HV71/Mora UNDER 5.5 +124

Lulea - Timra

Lulea is extremely tough to play at home, and Timra, although they have won their first two games haven't been able to take advantage of their Power Plays. Jonathan Hedstrom and Oscar Sundh have played really well so far for the team offensively, but 2 goals on 44 shots against Malmo didn't impress me. Defensively Timra is very solid. Johan Backlund has a save % of 97% and the defenders have looked great.

Leinonen has played decent for the home team, and their injured players are back. The two teams are pretty close geographically and I expect a tight tough game. I know Lulea has been involved with shoot outs lately, but their coach has gone public saying that they need to tighten up considerably, and I am hoping to see that tonight.

Lulea/Timra UNDER 5.5 -120

:cheers:

I was seriously considering the Mora +1.5 since I think it'll be a low scoring affair, I am just worried that Mora will come out flat and not score... I just don't have a good feeling for the bet, so I stayed off it...:cheers:

Langkow is still letting rebound bounce out straight out in front of him :nervous:

Mora with PP now, after 6 mins of play

Brendl for Mora is looking very sharp... Something to keep an eye on.

He had the Goal in PP too...

:down: 2-1 Mora, 11:38 in!?! On a breakaway... Langkow clueless... This is not looking good at all. I am switching over to the other game.

Side Note: Magnus Wernblom for Skelleftea is out for 2.5 weeks with a knee injury. No tear, just an hyper extension... This should affect Skelleftea a lot, since he is their best player.

Santacapper said:
looks like Mora isnt feeling the travel

It's more that HV is playing equally bad... especially Langkow... Their skates looked slower then the last game.

Both games have slowed down considerably... doing PiP right now... Looks decent even in the slingbox.

Santacapper said:
well personally I like that period a bit better than #1...appreciate the info / updates man:shake:
:shake: of course... read further up... Wernblom out for Skelleftea

Farjestad is adding to their defense with Czech player, Robert Kantor... he will join the club Oct 19th...

Still can't get it going... 1-1, +0.00 today:

Finnish Sides 0-2-2
Finnish Totals 5-3
Swedish Sides 3-1-1
Swedish Totals 1-2
SWE/FIN YTD 9-8-3, -0.13 unit

Back