seems to easy?

husky17

Wreck it Ralph....
I think next year- Im going to hit ML parlays big each week.. I mean, its too easy isn't it? It will pay out like 1-1 if you do enough teams even though their favored soo heavily..

Just think it will hit a lottt- Ohio st, USC, WVU, all the power houses that have 10, 11 game win seasons...

i dont know if i advise doing this but you could also bet against teams who cant win. teams like temple, duke, UNC, ...

i would also add ... lsu, louisville, texas, michigan, and florida to your list of teams you have in your first post.

gl with this.

it seems to easy because that is what the books want you to think. I would say every person I have seen who has done this has eventually either quit this or busted. That is no joke. Huge fav ML parlays are not something I would say most can win betting. but goodluck.

I made a little money doing it last year, but man, its a heart attack waiting to happen. On any given week, it seems like 3 of the 7 games you pick or whatever will come down to the last minute...

You can do them, but do NOT do them with more than three teams. Frankly, you should really only do them with two teams. The problem with that, however, is that many times those MLs are so steep that you still don't get a great price on the parlay.

No offense, man, and I wish you the best, but MLs on teams like USC and WVU are routinely over -1000, as in "minus one thousand."

Not much "value" can be created tying -3000, -2000, and -1700 together.

My advice is to stick with spreads doing straight bets only. Laying 35 points with any team is hard to do, but remember that these teams are well aware of the spread, and I don't care what anyone says in retort. If USC wants to cover 35 points vs some weakling, believe you me, they can do it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-zilly.

yea i kind of realized that the ML would be real steep, i was kind of thinking without putting any real thought into it.. Ill still prolly do it, but ill have to put a lot of winners in haha.. but im going to play a lot of spread's too, obviously- i love college football time, its the easiest sport for me personally to cap

3 temers of -500 or so are good.... texas at home, wvu at home usc at home gators at home and lsu at home are probably the best bets for next year but in mid october you will get ass fucked hard by other teams i've seen it before and if you followed my underdog POW last year you would have been up a lot when i picked about 3 outright upsets. be careful and watch what horn,hunt bar and few others say we know ncaaf better than anyone

You can do them, but do NOT do them with more than three teams. Frankly, you should really only do them with two teams. The problem with that, however, is that many times those MLs are so steep that you still don't get a great price on the parlay.

I agree 100%.

i dont know if i advise doing this but you could also bet against teams who cant win. teams like temple, duke, UNC, ...

I am offended! There is no way we are in the same breath as Duke and Temple...HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Best of luck this year haha.

bro, this is a goldmine in the first half of the season if you do your research over the summer.

I try and not go over 4 teams If I can.

I'll throw a few real high favs and then take a small fav with it for a good payout.

It gets harder in the middle of the year though but I still did it, just for less units.

I just can't do anything other than straight games...have learned the hard way with the ML parlays...

Back