Second Round Playoff Pucks

Salo flew to Chicago on Tuesday night and practiced with the team yesterday. So I would think he plays today.

That's what I'm talking about.

ya Vaananen didn't play bad by any means but Salo has been (in my best Pierre McGuire voice) a MONSTER in the playoffs so far.

I think the Canucks take this tonight and end the series Saturday, no matter what they will win Saturday since I am attending and my streak of 8 playoff wins in a row must go to 9.

Kane seems to have gotten the flu that Toews had in game 1, and Toews supposedly has a pretty bad shoulder injury too.
Luongo plays best when he is either mad or criticized, he went on his huge run at the end of the regular season when before a game against Calgary one of the writers in the Calgary Herald said that the Canucks were winning in spite of him, and even some of the local Vancouver writers were criticizing him. And when Byfuglian started talking trash to him after the Hawks scored on Tuesday it pissed him off, and he said after the game that Byfuglian took the trash talk too far.

Supposedly Salo might not be playing tonight, the Canucks put the lineup in an email they send to people and Salo isn't in it.

It hasn't been 100% though and sometimes they just send out the same lineup as last game. Hopefully that is the case this time.

Yeah, ESPN had it on the crawl just a little bit ago.

Now this whole thing falls on Santa's back.

Let's hope he's strong enough to carry it.

GL santa, really like the Nucks tonight but I'm not going to invest any more in them right now. I'll be rooting for the Ducks just because I love the team, but this is not the best spot for them.

good stuff guys. Much appreciated on the info. My shoulders are strong, lol.

JG - agree it might not be the best of spots for them, but I mean its not exactly the best for the Wings either at that price. GL

Pater - you know it. GL

VK - you too man. Thanks. GL

Yikes... this could be my last side of the round. Cant seem to find any bounces right now. Save for Detroit... they just played a great game last night.

Totals 6-2 +4.00
Sides 0-6 -6.53

Boston -118

Washington / Pittsburgh under 5.5 +105

GL Everyone :cheers:

unreal last few days... no more sides, lol... if Varmalov cant catch a pop fly not going to win too many unders. wow.

Totals 6-3 +3.00
Sides 0-7 -7.71

Grand Salami Over 11

GL Everyone:cheers:

joe, cat thanks guys. GL

Happy Mothers Day to any Moms

Totals 7-3 +4.00
Sides 0-7 -7.71

Sunday May 11

Anaheim / Detroit under 5.5

Carolina / boston over 5

GL everyone :cheers:

:cheers:

Good luck tonight santa.

Also, nucks really are a bunch of dickheads. Never seen a team that really does not know how to defend a lead. Worst display of playoff hockey ive ever seen. Killing us on this series wager..

Love that under in Detroit. May jump on it with you.

Thanks for that salami last night.

And you know how I mean that.

Back