Second Round Playoff Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Finished up the first round on a downturn, frustrating losses and some bad plays thrown in. But finished the round on the right side of zero. I'll take it each round no doubt.

Round 1

Overall 14-17-1 +0.28
Series 3-2 +2.68

Round 2

Totals 0-0
Sides 0-0

Second Round Series Plays

Vancouver -132

I dont really know what to think of the Hawks, I do know what to think of the Canucks so far as they were impressive vs the Blues. Hawks won the Flames series on their PP, they say the best PK guy is your goalie, see Roberto Luongo... The Canucks have been killing penlaties very well lately, allowing 3 goals in their L10 games going back to the reg season, and one vs the Blues. 2 games this year, Khabibulin has given up 4 goals in each vs the Canucks getting yanked in 1. Like the Canucks in 5

Anaheim +1.5 +116

Boston -210

Pittsburgh +102

Will add to this window for series as I make any plays.

GL everyone :cheers:

Last edited:
Bass - thanks man. GL

Bar - right now, im leaning to the Pens. I just think the Rags took them to 7, Varlmalov is an unknown right now. Caps won their first series in a long time, Pens were here last year etc etc. Comes down to experience in this for me... right now anyways. GL

Tide - its the beauty of ML sports, why I have it personally ingrained to be a flat bettor. Im disappointed with the totals in the first round as I usually do better with them. Time will tell. Thanks. GL

joe - no doubt, especially with your team still alive, lol. Lets get it. GL

Tbone - lets git er done. GL

Don't worry, Santa, in a couple of years, when you're a Hamilton Snow Flurries fan, you'll know how great this time of year truly is.

=)

joe - im one that bleeds the blue... sigh...

I know, I know, but I'm just sayin', just think of the White Out they're gonna have down there.

:Gun:
Wite-Out_Quick_Dry.jpg

Love the nucks series bet, just locked it in @ -140 a second ago.... only thing that worries me a bit for Game 1 is the layoff. not sure how some of these guys are going to react because they dont have too much playoff experience. while hawks come into the game with plenty of momentum

Good luck this round and solid start to the postseason.....
GO LEAFS GO!:hookem: leafs in 2013

The Hawks started bumping Luongo the last time they played when the Canucks were up 4-0, the Canucks know its coming and I'm guessing the league does too.
I would guess that the first time a Hawk gets anywhere near Luongo the Hawk gets a penalty, the NHL will try to nip it in the bud.

The Hawks started bumping Luongo the last time they played when the Canucks were up 4-0, the Canucks know its coming and I'm guessing the league does too.
I would guess that the first time a Hawk gets anywhere near Luongo the Hawk gets a penalty, the NHL will try to nip it in the bud.

I hope they do cause they did it to Kipper 1st round and shit was called.

Guaranteed - price is right. GL man.

Cap - lol, maybe 2012. I just want to get excited about something. Lets get it. GL

Pucks - no doubt they'll try to get to him, and make the crease uncomfortable, I think Luongo can handle that pretty well, seen him do it in the past. GL

Kyle - you know it man. GL

Cat - thats OK, gotta do what you feel is right. GL

added a couple more series plays. Any questions, let me know.

Thursday April 30

Chicago / Vancouver over 5

want to see how Vancouver plays them after the layoff before taking any sides. Think it should be a little faster on both sides than the St Loo series.

GL everyone:cheers:

Totals 1-0 +1.0
Sides 0-0

Friday May 1

Anaheim +209

Carolina / Boston under 5.5

Anaheim / Detroit under 5.5

Totals 3-0 +3.0
Sides 0-1 -1.00

Saturday May 2

Pittsburgh +123

Pittsburgh / Washington over 5.5

Chicago / Vancouver over 5

GL Everyone :cheers:

Breathing a sigh of relief on those totals tonight, eh, Santa?

Great job.

On both Pittsburgh and the over with you tomorrow--but against you in Vancouver.

Good luck.

no doubt BAR, had to do it. Glad we got it. GL

Totals 5-1 +4.00
Sides 0-2 -2.00

Tuesday May 5

Chicago -135

Detroit / Anaheim under 5.5

Good Luck Santa I am on both and I am on a Chicago -1.5(+200) Detroit -1.5(+230) Parlay..

a $20 bet pays $178..figured I would throw it in the mix

BAR - Id rather 3-1 Ducks, lol. GL

DJ - lets get it. Gl with teh parlay

Cap - really, there are alot of variables in it. Ducks have been in every game, stole home ice and the Wings are playing their first PST game in a while so I think if anythign I'd play the Ducks tonight. GL

Pater, thanks man. GL. 1-1 on the evening. NUcks actually held a lead. Good result in Anaheim for the series play.

Totals 6-1 +5.00
Sides 0-3 -3.35

Wednesday May 6

Boston -118

Washington TT over 2.5

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm going to be on the Bs, too.

Can't get there with you on that Washington TT. Mostly because it's too close to betting against the Pens.

Good luck tonight, though, I think that Boston play is really smart.

GL santa, I was trying to find a way to take Boston for the series without getting juiced out the pooper, and decided to play my first parlay in years and couple it with the Magic. Like them tonight in a bounceback and to take the series in 6.

Joe, Guaranteed, JG, Pater, Farm thanks fellas. Crappy night. Happens. What a morning, been runnign errands, laptop problems. Back later

Totals 6-2 +4.00
Sides 0-4 -4.53

Thursday May 7

Vancouver +139

Anaheim +137

Yeah, I can see why.

Here's an honest question, though. You like Vancouver in this spot? I 'want' to like them here, because it would be tremendous for the series play and, you know, plus money an' all that. But I worry that that's all I'd be doing, chasing the value price-tag more than liking the team in the spot. Thoughts?

Joe - i see what you're saying, but I honestly do. They played to Chicago at home, and I think got caught up with the home crowd and let CHI back in it. but the fact is, they've had at least 2-0 leads in all 3 games, and 3-0 twice. Luongo looked to handle the traffic alot better in Game 3. Nucks seemed to neutralize the speed of Chicago well.

Appreciate it. I may join you, I haven't decided yet. It's a ballsy call, but I do think they're the better team. And I can make a bit of an argument going the other way, in that Chicago in this situation will and should throw everything they've got at the Canucks which should create some good chances going the other way.

Also, Vancouver seemed to do exactly what they did in the St. Louis series last game, and that's get through a game without Sami Salo with a win. That's big. And if he's back tonight I think you really have a lot of value there.

Thanks, Santa.

Joe, no doubt in this situation you'd like to think they give it their all. I also would wonder how the youth of never being in this spot before bodes for Chicago? they have never really had any adversity so far and lack that dressing room presence (IMO) to let the young guns know. Nucks have a bunch of it. Plus, I read a thread somewhere that teams in must win situations, especially game 1s, dont always win them :) GL

Salo flew to Chicago on Tuesday night and practiced with the team yesterday. So I would think he plays today.

Back