Second round of NBA playoffs bets

The two losses on the Unders were brutal :(

Few bets tonight:

Toronto Under 96 points, 1.96 odds - 10 units play
Not sure about the overall Under, but Toronto so far scored in this series 91, 99 and 95 points in games that didn't go to OT and 87, 96 and 96, in games that went to OT. So out of 6 games so far, only one went Over today's total, even with no less than 3 games going to OT.
Miami going small should boost the tempo, but not sure about Raptors mental state and Heat should be ready for the challenge. In the previous Game 7 for the Raptors, against the Pacers, Raps won, but scored only 89 points, while getting 98 points total.

Miami +5, 1.88 points - 5 units play - Pinnacle

Decided not to invest too much, since I got a big bet on Heat winning the series and that's also why I decided to buy the half point. Overall... I trust Heat playoffs experience much much much more than I trust the Raptors. So far, in the last three seasons, Raptors played two home games at home and failed to cover both of them (lost by a point to the Nets and won by 5 points against the Pacers).

Miami +9 and Thunder +12 - 5 units play - 2.00 odds - Pinnacle

Really doubt we will see a blow out tonight (though we could see one in Oakland), so in my eyes, I'm just buying 4.5 points on the Thunder bet...

JJ Over 13.5 points, 5 units play - 1.98 odds - Pinnacle

To be honest, it's more of a chase bet. Had much more confidence in JJ at home, but Dragic stepped up. JJ has the experience needed and with Heat going small, his minutes shouldn't suffer...

Back