Second Game I am targeting- Big 10- Mich/WISC

• Thread starter Thread starter joebrensports
  • Start date Start date
J

joebrensports

Lets first look at both of these team schedule's.

MICH:

10/27- MINN
11/03- @ MICH ST.
11/10- @WISC
11/17- Ohio St.

WISC:

10/27- INDY
11/03- @ Ohio St.
11/10- Mich
11/17- @ MINN

WISC only loss LY was to @ MICH 27-13 (+13.5). I always like to back a team against an opponent whose only regular season loss was against this opponent. This is the best WISC team in quite a while. They ret 16 starters and outgained league opponents by 135.5 ypg LY. I like the fact that WISC most likely will head into the MICH game off a loss, while MICH will head into this contest off an archrival win and then have to trun around and play @ WISC, which precedes the grandaddy of them all HUGE REVENGE on deck vs OHIO ST.

WISC could be a HUGE play in this game. Keep this game circled on your calendar.'an_horse'

The interesting aspect of this game will be what grows more before the game..Michigan's defense or the QB spot at Wisconsin. Michigan will have a green defense and hopefully they can progress somewhat like an Ohio State did last year..basically getting better each game. I think Tyler Doniovan will be fine for UW and by November will be playing great. Its gonna be a war no doubt.

Joe, thats one of my favorite handicapping tools...situational...should be interesting with this series moved back to Novemeber after having been a Sept matchup the last few years.

A lot can happen, but it is a good spot..I would not surprised to see Wisky favored.

Good job guys. I expect WISC to be anywhere from a 2-3 point favorite in this game.

I've had my eye on this one since I first saw the schedules. Wisconsin will possibly be rebounding from a loss at OSU, while Michigan has a big home date with the Bucks coming up. Hell, Wisky beat them in Madison as a decent-sized dog two years ago - why is this any different? I think GameDay should be in attendance for this one...

linde.....

the line in that game was 3.....UM....Michigan played much better...I had UW in the game....

Freshman Grady fumbled in 4th..maybe another time...

Stoco with the QB draw late I believe...I felt lucky to win UM +3

tomorrow...Imma look over the last two wisky games in reg season last year when Tyler started for Stocco...I member watching them...but can't come up with it now...

5th year senior....

evridge(sp) is a transfer junior...Kansas or KSU I believe

Donovan was quite impressive in those games.

Everidge is a transfer from Kansas St.

I have another HUGE situational game in the SEC I like. I will post this later tomight.

Everidge is a real good athlete. Originally recruited as an option QB by Solich. Once Solich got canned, he switched to K St. which made sense since he would have been running an option offense under Snyder. He played a decent amount as a freshman at K St. Believe he ran for 100 yards against Nebraska, but was just awful throwing the ball - something like 7 for 29 against the Corn.

2005: Played in nine games with six starts ... earned honorable mention All-America honors from The Sporting News ... made first career start at Texas Tech (10/15) ... threw for a freshman school-record 1,365 yards on 102-for-213 passing ... also tossed a frosh school-record six touchdowns, including the game winner in K-State's come-from-behind victory over Kansas ... passed for more than 200 yards in three of his six starts, including a season-high 357-yard performance against Texas A&M that stands as the ninth-best single-game passing total in K-State history ... tossed a season-long 80-yard touchdown pass to Jordy Nelson at Texas Tech ... recorded the seventh-best single-game rushing performance ever by a Wildcat QB with 138 yards and two TDs at Nebraska ... rushing total vs. the Huskers was just the second 100-yard rushing performance by a freshman in school history ... finished season with four rushing TDs ... received the Nancy Bennett Memorial team award ... Academic All-Big 12 selection

Donovan was quite impressive in those games.

Everidge is a transfer from Kansas St.

I have another HUGE situational game in the SEC I like. I will post this later tomight.

I can almost bet this is a Kentucky game...they get both Florida and LSU in MAJOR sandwich spots, at home...

Back