SEC Week One

I admire your fans passion I’ll gladly admit that. As a Tiger fan I know we come in ALL types and the same goes for others. Many of your fans came into the SEC as tho Clydesdales were their mode of transportation. That fired up several fan bases I’m certain. The sleeping giant feel is there with y’all and I do sense quite the parallels amongst our programs. As a witness to the late 80s and early 90s season openers I can certainly see a time in the future where our matchup becomes a very close second to the Iron Bowl and a top 10 national rivalry for many years to come. Until then let’s all hate Bama in unity. Lmao.

Can one ya’ll tell me how the rb depth chart will go with uga and Bama. Like who will get the second half carries once those games are blowouts and backups in?

Not really answering your question here but I caution 2nd half side plays on Bama. They tend to turn off the spicket and get playing time for the younger crop of 5 stars. With an all SEC schedule with one bye I expect that to be continued with games like this. Smart and GA run first usually and may do the same. I’m certainly not playing Georgia for the game. Sense value with Arkansas as crazy as it sounds plus it’s Smarts former assistants first game coaching. Hell I may have just sealed the lean with that in mind. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

Not really answering your question here but I caution 2nd half side plays on Bama. They tend to turn off the spicket and get playing time for the younger crop of 5 stars. With an all SEC schedule with one bye I expect that to be continued with games like this. Smart and GA run first usually and may do the same. I’m certainly not playing Georgia for the game. Sense value with Arkansas as crazy as it sounds plus it’s Smarts former assistants first game coaching. Hell I may have just sealed the lean with that in mind. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

oh it’s not for betting purposes, I been trying to dabble with dfs on ncaa football so looking for cheap RB options on guys that might get a lot of 2nd half run., figure the backup running backs for both will most likely score a touchdown and rack up some yards, need some cheaper options so I can afford to stack some high power passing games. Not being real familiar with the teams depth charts I just need to know the running backs most likely to get lot of touches after game out of hand?

I'd expect Trey Sanders and Jase McClellan to get a lot of carries this season

With Florida dropping their restrictions tonight does that mean UF will be able to have normal attendance, or will the conference step in to keep the playing field level? Depending on what that answer is I’m wondering if there may be a couple points available in Gator home game futures?

AL.com's Matt Zenitz reports that Ole Miss redshirt sophomore QB Matt Corral will start Saturday's game against Florida.
Corral (6'1/206) was listed as a co-starter on the Rebs' inaugural depth chart, along with John Rhys-Plumlee. The former Florida commit started the first four games of the 2020 campaign before Plumlee took over as a result of injury. Between the two quarterbacks, Corral offers a pure passing game, Plumlee much more of a running/dual-threat vibe. While it looks like Corral will start this one, it's very possible that both quarterbacks will end up playing against the Gators upcoming.
SOURCE: AL.com
Sep 26, 2020, 10:10 AM ET

My guess is that Corral is going to start at QB for Ole Miss. As with all new staffs, not having spring practice hurt Kiffin. I expect him to have the offense rolling by the middle of the season, but I’ve got my doubts about Week 1. He’s got a stable of RBs, a serviceable OL, and WRs with potential which hasn’t materialized yet. As for the D, you can probably just copy/paste my thoughts from the last 4 or 5 years. DL is garbage. LBs are average, and the secondary has major question marks. 5 wins max.

You sure had your defense figured out. Thanks. It helped with a bet. Your offense looks dynamic. Things are going to get good quick

Young and inexperienced as well. Exactly how few points will your team hold state to this year? The OL is terrible. The defense isn’t any worse than what Ole Miss will put on the field this year.

Saying “the defense isn’t any worse than Ole Miss” when LSU has finished 20 or 25 spots ahead of them in recruiting for 5 years or so is an interesting point. It’s not, as you seem to believe, a point in your favor, but it is a point.

Back