SEC Week 9 Discussion

spread and ml for me

is anyone playing against jorja for the look ahead?

I will say this, the gators are 16th in the nation in rushing offense avg 6.36 per carry. If, and I think it’s a big if, they can duplicate this, win the turnovers 3-1, and have possession for at least 35 minutes, then damn right they can. Also heard on the radio that GA has only faced one top 50 rushing offense so far. GA certainly has looked mortal at times and if FL can look like the team that played TN…..

I’ll watch the first half and go from there or always the live option. About time for another big dog weekend too. Those Sunday mornings where you’re drinking your coffee going thru the boxscores going no wonder vegas has dancing water fountains

Rebs TT O 13.5 1H. Not going crazy on it but Ole Miss is always crisp in the 1H. Kiffin is also 72-41 ATS in the 1H.

Has anyone considered Vols offense won’t get nearly the possessions in this game? Will it matter?
I don’t think the # of possessions or TOP matters much for Tennessee. But I do think that it is really tough for any team to play at that high a level every game, so a sub par performance isn’t out of the question. I’m taking the points tonight, though a Tennessee blowout wouldn’t surprise me

Back