Week 9 SEC Games with my PR :

UGA @ Kentucky (+12)
LSU @ AU (PK)
Ole Miss @ Vandy (+13)
Miss St @ Alabama (-30)
Ark @ aTm (-11)
Mizzou @ UF (-17.5)

Off: Tenn, S Carolina

Arky caught my eye at first glance...I like their style under Pittman.

LSU goes from -4 home to Scary to now -2 at Auburn. Auburn D will certainly pose more of a challenge than SC did.

Mizzou is feisty.

Could go in recruiting thread I suppose, but interesting. Some is real real luck, no doubt.

I posted it because, like LSU, Aubbie has way more lower rated players than one would assume looking at the starters for Saturday.

We wanted Owen Papp badly, and he looks pretty good.
Look at LSU defense in the backfield, and it looks NFL ready loaded with 5’s. Stingley is the deal we know and Ricks looks the part early.
But the safety position has very very highly rated players and has been abysmal

Could go in recruiting thread I suppose, but interesting. Some is real real luck, no doubt.

I posted it because, like LSU, Aubbie has way more lower rated players than one would assume looking at the starters for Saturday.

We wanted Owen Papp badly, and he looks pretty good.
Look at LSU defense in the backfield, and it looks NFL ready loaded with 5’s. Stingley is the deal we know and Ricks looks the part early.
But the safety position has very very highly rated players and has been abysmal
Hearing some things about Sage Ryan

Is that the WR? Think we feel good about him too, but we all know things can change
TAMU is in play, too.

The deal on Sage is that he is from Lafayette, his UNCLE is Levin Faulk who is on staff and a legend and cousin is Trev Faulk a former player as well. It’s unacceptable. He is a defensive back, to boot.

We’ve all seen the pics of Orgeron and his boo by now I would think.....

Shit is getting wild. All kind of transfer rumors now, Ika being the big one.

Mississippi State coach Mike Leach confirmed Wednesday that Tyrell Shavers, Tre Lawson and Jamari Stewart are leaving the team as the program's wave of departures continues. In total, seven players have left the program in just the past two weeks, according to 247Sports. That figure does not count star running back Kylin Hill, who reportedly plans to opt out of the season.

Leach said on Wednesday's SEC Coaches teleconference that he's heard Hill plans to prepare for the 2021 NFL Draft, adding, "we wish him the best." The heavy amount of in-season roster turnover for the Bulldogs comes after Leach suggested earlier this month that a "purge" of "malcontents" could be necessary amid the team's struggles in Leach's first season. Leach added Wednesday that he would "be surprised if we don't lose more."

Mississippi State defeated defending national champion LSU 44-34 in the season's opening week, but the Bulldogs have lost three straight games since and are playing at No. 2 Alabama on Saturday. Graduate transfer quarterback KJ Costello threw for an SEC-record 623 yards in the win over LSU, but Leach's air-raid attack has struggled since. The troubles have sparked a quarterback battle between Costello and freshman Will Rogers, who is the only other scholarship quarterback still on the team.

Is that more of a looking to next year thing? Brennan has been playing pretty well hasn't he?
I wasn’t sharing as my hopes or backing. Not to discount Finley on a great first start. However, I find it quite silly to run with a true freshman into BAMA at QB simply cause he beat a vanilla SC team and a historically abysmal Auburn team. That’s just my opinion from what I’ve seen. Then again, we could start Johnny Unitas against y’all and not sniff keeping it within 14-20 points. As I’ve said all along Brennan don’t play defense. And neither do the guys that are suited up and on the field for my Tigers. It’s fkn mindblowing. The OL play was markedly improved last week as I expected with the return of Ed Ingram. Brennan had zero running game in his starts. I doubt Finley looks as good as he did with that OL Brennan had to deal with those first 3 games against SEC cellar teams.

By no means do I have the Auburn game marked down as a W. It appears to be a stink(LSU D) on stink (AU O) and strength on strength matchup. I was just saying IF LSU beats Auburn as I expect/hope happens the moronic fan base line in the sand is currently Finley is the starter at Bama. I could endorse a mixture of him and Finley but would MUCH prefer Brennan getting the first crack to attempt to keep up with Bama as they score TD after TD. Finley has yet to play from behind or against a team with a relentless explosive O and a defense littered with future pros.

More In shock about Sage than I am that beatdown we just endured. Not that it would’ve made a difference but why abandon all 15 yard passes. Especially, when all 3 roster QBs excel at that vs short and intermediate throws. Last year is the only thing that makes this partially stomachable. HUGE get with Sage despite the countless reports (FAKE NEWS) but it’s 2020 and I’ll believe anything at this point.

Back