Week 7 games:

aTm @ SC (NL yet)

Ole Miss @ Ark (+5.5)

Tenn @ AU (-16.5)

Mizzou @ Alabama (-28)

UF @ Vandy (+7)

UGA @ LSU (+7)

BYE: UK, Miss St

Haven't dived in yet, but off first glance, I like Ark, Tenn, Alabama, and LSU. Gun to head on the other two, I like Aggies and Vandy.

Ark/Ole Miss game is in Little Rock FYI

Kicking myself for not locking in Tennessee yesterday at 17 just on principle. My number was in line so I left it alone, but not sure Auburn should be laying 3 scores to any P5 team at the moment.

Haven't dived in yet, but off first glance, I like Ark, Tenn, Alabama, and LSU. Gun to head on the other two, I like Aggies and Vandy.

Ark/Ole Miss game is in Little Rock FYI

Can you give some more thoughts on Tennessee? Your PR is higher than the spread, so was surprised to see you like Tennessee. I liked my Vols myself until Auburn lost this past weekend. Now I'm a little more worried. Think Pruitt is the real deal though, and like coming off a BYE.

Not gps but Auburn just seems dysfunctional right now. Haven’t rushed for 100 yards as a team since week 3 against LSU, laying 3 scores in what should be a low scoring game. Early kick coming off a loss, crowd shouldn’t be a big factor.

AU fans are clambering about Gus. Would be surprised to see them not show up to support. But if things don't go their way, could get some boo'ing.

Can you give some more thoughts on Tennessee? Your PR is higher than the spread, so was surprised to see you like Tennessee. I liked my Vols myself until Auburn lost this past weekend. Now I'm a little more worried. Think Pruitt is the real deal though, and like coming off a BYE.

I think AU is trending down in a big way right now, and Tennessee is getting better. A couple of weeks ago, you'd say Tenn has no chance. Now they most certainly do have a chance and they know it. Like MOT said, AU's running game is broken, and Gus' offense can't do anything if the run game is stagnant. Stidham is playing far worse than I thought imaginable. AU has shown themselves capable of turning it around midseason, and they are the ultimate momentum program, but I think this is one of their falling well short of expectations years, wanting to fire the coach, etc, then they go 12-1 next year lol

Really wanna play the mizzou/bama under but man is that scary. Both teams been over machines but jus think the result of that has gotten this total crazy high. I have it along the lines of 50-20 which be good for under. Is that giving bama d too much credit? I don’t think tigers offense is really all that good despite plenty of high scoring games. Wyo held them in check for a half and really think their offense let them down and they just wore out.

After the way last game went, and the narrative being pushed during the week, I expect Alabama to have their best defensive game of the season. May not mean the game goes under, but I expect Missouri to score less than 17 points

Back