SEC Week 7 Discussion

i think Miss St will force Auburn to have Marshall beat them thru the air (much like last year) when they held Auburn to 3.3 per carry and 120 total. Marshall responded with a career high 339 yds passing (but two picks as well). State's pass defense is horrid (123rd out of 125 passing yds allowed). I will be looking for Duke William props. Patrick Miller (OL) is questionable ( good luck getting any injury updates from Gus) but the offensive line is pretty good at shuffling wherever they need to be, so no biggee in my mind. If you think Auburn's defense is porous, its important to note they are 9th in scoring defense (14.4) and 14th in total defense (306.6) but i think it is fair to say they haven't seen an offense like State has (541 per game). Not to state the obvious, but somethings got to give. Have no interest in the side ( gun to my head i'd be on State just because of Auburn's road woes), but i do think the 64 is a little high. I will also be looking for a Prescott rushing prop and have it set around 103 fwiw ( had 122 last yr.) Good luck to everyone.

Great post. I agree on forcing Marshall to beat them. He is not a very good passer, but the scheme is so good, he gets a lot of wide open WR, and once they get the ball in their hands, they can do some damage bc they are big and fast.

Back