SEC Week 4

I wonder if they'll be on a snap count or something to limit their plays. Saban in the past has no problems playing guys who are banged up, I hope he's learned from those mistakes

Anybody convinced bama will score 19 or more? Pretty salty defense and I haven't seen much I've liked from Bama offensively so far.

Mizzou under again. Crockett isn't healthy and they can't even run now. Their best bet is be very conservative and not turn it over and let their amazing punter(the punter is the best player in team right now) make Auburn go length of field. The game won't be close so both teams will just try to run it out in 4th. Even if Crockett turns out to be better it still helps under bc it means more grinder out first downs for mizzou but it won't be enough for points. It'll just give auburn a longer field. The only thing is the MU defense is real bad. They actually looked good against SC(points were from turnovers) but I think it's a product of SC having a sit on the ball type offense that really can't burn you with big plays. It was mentioned above that Stidham might run less which will help. Even if it's 21-0 in a blink of eye the game probably coasts to a 35-3ish like last week. The under last week was such a gift. I also took first half under 39.5 and the entire game didn't hit that.

It been ticking up so I been waiting but think I'll be on this as well. Seems pretty reasonable to expect auburn somewhere in the mid to high 30s and really don't see mizzou scoring more than 20 and think 10-14 more reasonable.

I'll be shocked if Alabama doesn't score 20 points. Team total looks to be 31 or so, would be a max bet to the under I guess?

Back