aTm @ LSU

Florida vs FSU

My PR lines:

Miss St -2.5
Mizzou -10
Alabama -5.5
Tenn -17.5
LSU -19

OM feels like a boat race waiting to happen. ML cant get here fast enough.

Mizzou should handle Arky, but the Tigers are trending the wrong way.

Clemson will NOT take this lightly. Game should be out of reach by half.

UK/UL is g ok ing to be fun to watch. Slight edge to Wildcats on D alone. UL is playing good ball, but have beat up on some bad defenses recently.

TN is a nice story, but 21 in too much.

LSU line seams sharp. Tigers win, but cant play the 17 with that defense. Should be 13-14 IMO.

Gators name their score.

It seems like State’s players have been looking for a reason to quit on Moorhead all season, but I will never bet on State not being amped for an Egg Bowl. Now maybe they lay down if they go down a couple of scores. Not that a Matt Luke coached Ole Miss team needs added motivation to beat State, but they can potentially bowl with another win.

From an Xs and Os standpoint I think it’s safe to assume that it comes down to which defense you trust more against the run.

Don't know if I could lay 21 with the Vols, but no way you could get me to bet Vanderbilt. UT is going to want to blow them out of the water and take out some frustrations from past years on them. Vandy is really, really bad.

Mighty bama only a 4 point fave against a team with no qb? Things that make you go hmm.

Mighty bama only a 4 point fave against a team with no qb? Things that make you go hmm.
This feels like the best shot AU has had since Cam. Good to great defense facing a QB making his 1st TRUE start, between the plains. A defense that has gotten better, but still has discipline issues, facing as much window dressing that can possibly be thrown at them. Nix cant pass for shot, but he has grown more comfortable running it. He is no Plumlee, but he operates well in this running scheme.

This feels like the best shot AU has had since Cam. Good to great defense facing a QB making his 1st TRUE start, between the plains. A defense that has gotten better, but still has discipline issues, facing as much window dressing that can possibly be thrown at them. Nix cant pass for shot, but he has grown more comfortable running it. He is no Plumlee, but he operates well in this running scheme.

I thought auburn was a good bet against GA at +3 but maybe they make it up here. Can't have dumb penalties and turnovers.

Keep in mind bama needs style points too.

Intriguing game with a line I had at - 7. No touch now. Maybe Auburn tt over if you can stomach nix.

Good point about qb #1 first true road test in the biggest rivalry game in bama.

Two biggest things for Alabama:

Stay disciplined on defense, don't get rattled on offense. Mac is an unknown in this situation. It is clear that he is capable of running the offense at a high level, now we find out how he does in a hostile environment against a very good defense. Due to inexperience/coaching, Alabama's defense has been as undisciplined as any under Saban. They have been playing better, and the overall stats suggest they aren't near as bad as the talking points have been. AU is a very average offense and was held in check by an LSU defense that has struggled in much the same manner as Alabama. If Alabama wins the TO battle (they lead country in TO margin), I think this can be a comfortable win. If Mac plays like Hurts did last time here, result will probably be the same

Tennessee and Clemson are going to be my biggest plays this week. Lean to UL and ever so slightly to Tech.

I may just watch the Egg Bowl and hope for an epic game like 1992 or 1983 or so many others, although the under may have some appeal.

Last edited:
They asked Calloway after the Missouri game if he was ready for Vandy and he said 'I can't wait to see them'. He then repeated it three more times. I think Vols will be up for this one.
Hope his ribs are feeling better.
Mizzu was a VERY Physical game.
I know everyone is banged up this time of year. But there are a lot of bruised up guys after that game. Both Mizzu & Vols
That was one hard hitting slobber knocker game

It seems like State’s players have been looking for a reason to quit on Moorhead all season, but I will never bet on State not being amped for an Egg Bowl. Now maybe they lay down if they go down a couple of scores. Not that a Matt Luke coached Ole Miss team needs added motivation to beat State, but they can potentially bowl with another win.

From an Xs and Os standpoint I think it’s safe to assume that it comes down to which defense you trust more against the run.
Moo State will come to play I agree.

One of my favorite games, not just in the SEC but in any sport

the only thing vandy has going for them is a derek mason going crazy motivational speech, and it's going to have to be a damn good one. I'd take the under but i'm afraid tennessee could cover it themselves. Mason is gonna have to go ed orgeron mode in pregame to awaken anything out of this already dead and gone team

Rising tide raises all boats. Personally, I think Devonta Smith should at least be a finalist for the Biletnikoff
Call me a homer, and y’all got a shit ton of em that are so good too....
But Jamarr Chase is unreal and should wrap that on up

Call me a homer, and y’all got a shit ton of em that are so good too....
But Jamarr Chase is unreal and should wrap that on up

Yeah Chase should win, but Smith deserves to be there as much as CeeDee Lamb. Though having 4 that are so good probably hurts the chances of individual awards

Moo State will come to play I agree.

One of my favorite games, not just in the SEC but in any sport

Yeah, I love this game as well. I believe it was CrimsonK last year who shed some light on the inner workings of the hatred that exists between the teams, and how that spills over onto the football field. He needs to re-post on this as it was so insightful on what has transpired over the years with cultural and other issues.

Yeah, I love this game as well. I believe it was CrimsonK last year who shed some light on the inner workings of the hatred that exists between the teams, and how that spills over onto the football field. He needs to re-post on this as it was so insightful on what has transpired over the years with cultural and other issues.
Let’s see it!! Really is a “i fucking hate you game”

Mizzou finds out today that their appeal to go to a bowl has been denied. Do they mail it in now that a win doesn't get them bowling?

Cager reported out up to several weeks. Here’s looking at you Fromm. Can you complete a forward pass to someone other than a RB?

Back