SEC Week 13 Discussion

Never underestimate a motivated person who got his dream job. I think he'll do better than Herman

He is gonna go after Kiffin....not sure what that means. Other than silky was right to an extent lol.
Is what it is, I just hate the way Alleva handled it.

Would be interesting if Kiffin leaves to work for a guy who used to work for him. Surprised we've had Kiffin as long as we have, just hope it's not a distraction if we make the playoffs

Why the 1H?
Vols are Notorious for laying an egg in the 1H. I just have feeling Vandy covers/wins this 1H then Dobbs comes out in the 2H and puts some pts on the board. I have in my head I will be leaning Vols 2H and the Over before any #s come out.
I am probably absolutely wrong on this. I just feel this is how this gm plays out.

Would be interesting if Kiffin leaves to work for a guy who used to work for him. Surprised we've had Kiffin as long as we have, just hope it's not a distraction if we make the playoffs
I think Kiffin is gone either way....whether to LSU or elsewhere.

Supposedly Kiffin is a forgone conclusion and part of the pitch for O....also Aranda is essentially 2nd in command and about to be highest paid DC.

I think Kiffin is gone either way....whether to LSU or elsewhere.

It's not a well kept secret that Saban wants Kiffin out. Whether that happens, who knows? Pretty sure Lane would like to stay if he can't get a HC job

It's not a well kept secret that Saban wants Kiffin out. Whether that happens, who knows? Pretty sure Lane would like to stay if he can't get a HC job

There was a reason he brought Sark in....

Kiffin to LSU seems like a forgone conclusion.

Orgeron to be named permanent coach. Congrats Twink!

lol

And let's just be in fantasy land for a second and say he wins...,I still don't like it.
GL to him....LA guy, but Alleva should be murdered

our lame duck interim AD embarrassed y'all's, but then again he was terrible with Les Miles and still pays Johnny Jones so i guess that shouldn't be surprising

Orgeron will recruit his ass off so at least the roster should remain in good shape either way. Maybe the stars align and he makes a run one year.

But I hate Joe Alleva with every fiber of my soul. I can't even put it into words.

Back