SEC Week 13 Discussion (also known as SEC-SoCon Challenge week)

Tua's brother came in vs Southern Miss I'm pretty sure. I was praying Bama wouldn't score that last TD, but they did.

Not sure Taulia has the talent of Tua and with their recruiting it might not be important for them to preserve a year for him really vs making sure they can succeed vs Auburn and whatever comes after that.

Taulia's game action from Alabama's site:
Duke: Saw his first collegiate action in the season opener but did not record any stats. Southern Miss: Completed his first career pass for a gain of 20 yards, finishing 1-for-1 on the day. Arkansas: Entered in the third quarter for his most extensive action to date ... finished 6-of-8 passing for 45 yards ... added one rush for no gain against the Razorbacks. Mississippi State: Came in late for the Tide, handing the ball off to run out the clock in Starkville.

Lia is now the backup so he has to be ready to play if Mac goes down. That’s why he won’t redshirt. Despite the epitaphs being written, Saban is coaching as if there’s still something to play for this season.

Lia is talented, but he’s not his brother. So the comparisons will be unfair, but present nonetheless. It wouldn’t shock me if Bryce Young passes him on the depth chart at some point next season and he transfers to the nearest P5 program to wherever Tua is playing professionally

Lia is now the backup so he has to be ready to play if Mac goes down. That’s why he won’t redshirt. Despite the epitaphs being written, Saban is coaching as if there’s still something to play for this season.

Lia is talented, but he’s not his brother. So the comparisons will be unfair, but present nonetheless. It wouldn’t shock me if Bryce Young passes him on the depth chart at some point next season and he transfers to the nearest P5 program to wherever Tua is playing professionally
another argument for Tua to come back....
coach up his brother, with his presence around no way they ignore that
NO DOUBT a pay day is the main goal, but this is truly a family first type guy.
I KNOW I am reaching... but just throwing it out there

I'm shocked we don't have an UGA weather scout.
The far reaching tentacles of CTG and we have a hole in the best conference in CFB.

Contact responded...
Light rain now in Athens and supposed to get heavier in the late afternoon

It rained here in Alabama from about 9 last night to 8 this morning. Not particularly heavy, but nonstop. Could be pretty sloppy

Back