SEC Week 12 (AKA SEC-SoCon Challenge) Discussion

Why are these totals moving do much?

Thanks BAR

Smaller limits and people are manipulating the market - everytime they do I will just bet the other side again. You get people that drive these totals to dumb numbers like what we see now and then in the next hour the big shops will open the games with high limits and they will plow them for thousands opposite of what they have been betting. I don't bet thousands per game so one mans trash is another mans treasure. All of those FCS/FBS totals are an absolute joke -most off by two scores, win or lose.

Why are these totals moving do much?

If you aren't referring to the FCS/FBS specifically the other totals where I'm 6-10 points better than current is just me taking advantage of soft openers which were also terrible. That's how I make money betting - just taking advantage of bad openers.

You're welcome you too!

Little more The Citadel +24.5

Now have some of my bigger positions this season on these extras. We shall see

If you aren't referring to the FCS/FBS specifically the other totals where I'm 6-10 points better than current is just me taking advantage of soft openers which were also terrible. That's how I make money betting - just taking advantage of bad openers.
ya, you grabbed some great numbers. The Temple Total is 9 points lower. I can't play u44 now but I leaned your way on that one.

Thanks P - GL

Twink - that is incredible. Prob not a great business decision but can't doubt that guys heart

Back