SEC Week 11 Discussion

ONLY....and I really think the ONLY good thing about "the Game" going at 230 is I won't be too shitfaced---lasting til later would have been a struggle.

I can't wait--should be fun.

Read that Delpit hasn't been present at any of the media-viewing periods of LSU practice this week. Any new info there?

I feel sure that the possibility of missing the western Carolina game will make everyone toe the line

Alabama SGA warns against 'disruptive behavior' during Donald Trump's visit to LSU game
When a Bama board first heard the rumor:

First reply:

Well I guess my Minis are going in my rectum

:rofl:

Ga -16.5. Bryant is questionable and even if he does play I doubt they have more than like 230 yards. The o line is awful but I think Bryant was able to mask that somewhat since he is so elusive and hangs in the pocket until last possible moment. Ever since he hasn’t been 100% the o can’t do a thing. They are exposed. Can’t stretch the field whatsoever.

UGA and Ohio St agree to a home and home in 2030/1. Looks like the schools are listening to the fans

Ga -16.5. Bryant is questionable and even if he does play I doubt they have more than like 230 yards. The o line is awful but I think Bryant was able to mask that somewhat since he is so elusive and hangs in the pocket until last possible moment. Ever since he hasn’t been 100% the o can’t do a thing. They are exposed. Can’t stretch the field whatsoever.
Thanks chips

When a Bama board first heard the rumor:

First reply:

Well I guess my Minis are going in my rectum

:rofl:

It's going to be such a shit-show w/ Gameday, SEC Nation, and Trump, that you'll have to get in line to get in by noon. And the chances of sneaking in alcohol is probably close to zero

UGA and Ohio St agree to a home and home in 2030/1. Looks like the schools are listening to the fans
So, I was gonna start a thread on this later tonight....

With all these home and homes being announced the last few weeks...

It feels like schools know a playoff expansion is coming, hence willing to have more 'good games' ?

I mean Georgia going to Ohio? Holy moly.

I don’t know, I think it’s just continuing a trend that started earlier in the decade. Most of the series being played today were scheduled 5-6 years ago.

It feels like schools know a playoff expansion is coming, hence willing to have more 'good games' ?

Maybe so. Maybe the TV partners are dangling a carrot of a bigger payday out there for them? Also, I think teams realize that a loss in one of these games isn't an end to playoff chances, while a win gives you enough leeway to absorb a bad defeat. No matter the reason, I'm all for it. Hopefully most end up actually happening

Guess everyone is following LSU suit......Lambeau, UT, WVU and on and on

Any idea who's going to start at QB for Vandy? Actually showed a pulse the last two games. Well until Riley went down in the SC game. The guy that replaced him was brutal.

And yes I know Georgia went to ND.

Any idea who's going to start at QB for Vandy? Actually showed a pulse the last two games. Well until Riley went down in the SC game. The guy that replaced him was brutal.

Somebody here may have some more insight. I posted an article at the in-season injury thread. Sounds like Neil is out (concussion) and Hasan from the Mizzou game is still out from a concussion almost 3 weeks ago.

I agree that Duece Wallace was horrible. Mason said that rFr Walters might get some action this week - which would be his first ever action...in the Swamp.

Some speculation was that they didn't want to run Wallace much because at that point they didn't have anyone behind him ready to go should he had got nicked up vs SCarolina.

Maybe now, with Walters getting some game prep they will run Wallace more and not fear having to go to a more prepared Walters?

Something this week could change the status of Neil or Hasan, but at the time of the story from Monday or Tuesday, Mason did not expect either to be available.

My opinion is if either Neil or Hasan were to play I would consider Vandy. Without them...it's going to be pretty tough.

I'll ask my sources around town..... see what I can dig up

Somebody here may have some more insight. I posted an article at the in-season injury thread. Sounds like Neil is out (concussion) and Hasan from the Mizzou game is still out from a concussion almost 3 weeks ago.

I agree that Duece Wallace was horrible. Mason said that rFr Walters might get some action this week - which would be his first ever action...in the Swamp.

Some speculation was that they didn't want to run Wallace much because at that point they didn't have anyone behind him ready to go should he had got nicked up vs SCarolina.

Maybe now, with Walters getting some game prep they will run Wallace more and not fear having to go to a more prepared Walters?

Something this week could change the status of Neil or Hasan, but at the time of the story from Monday or Tuesday, Mason did not expect either to be available.

My opinion is if either Neil or Hasan were to play I would consider Vandy. Without them...it's going to be pretty tough.
I would take Vandy & the pts.
I see this game being like a 24-3, 34-10 type of game.
Maybe even a 24-0 shutout.
I doubt Gators go all out and the 2H may be some back ups in....
now if they excel.... that could be a different story

Just my 2 cents worth

I am trying to wrap my head around the Beer Barrel Bowl

Does Ole Miss look too easy? Line was 28.5 most of the time, actually dipped into the 27s, back up to 28.5, now at 28 flat.

Who would be betting New Mexico State and why?

Does Ole Miss look too easy? Line was 28.5 most of the time, actually dipped into the 27s, back up to 28.5, now at 28 flat.

There are some sick individuals in this world bud.

5dimes have them......even 1st quarter TT

I'm pretty old school. It wasn't that long ago, within the last 5 years, I actually called in my plays...like spoke them over the phone! So I have limited options, which is probably good so I don't over expose myself on a multitude of things to consider and play.

I'm pretty old school. It wasn't that long ago, within the last 5 years, I actually called in my plays...like spoke them over the phone! So I have limited options, which is probably good so I don't over expose myself on a multitude of things to consider and play.
You are almost( not, almost.....you are) so detailed oriented you need access to all of it.

But I get it. Trust me lol

Saw the 28 flat this morning but didn’t pull the trigger, hoping it would drop. I missed the 27s and now back to 28.5. If it doesn’t drop again I may get on the TT as others mentioned.

Back