SEC Week 10 Discussion

i agree but have you seen mizzou play run d? dawgs could have 3 backs go over 100, maybe freaking 4, on accident!! i agree with under tho, i dont think mizzou will score outside maybe garbage time late and yea i certainly dont expect uga to score more than 40ish..the only thing i was really looking at was mizzou team total under as i play that a lot on uga opponents, it less than 10 tho and that worries me a bit, the only one i recall passing on was uk when they put them at 9.5 as well. there no way id lay 38, ever probably, maybe ive done it against ku once or twice over the years, lol.. was just thinking out loud as i dont love idea of team total less than 10 with a offense that prob be capable of scoring once the game out of reach. thought bout 1st half but that freaking hook on 24 scares me too, could easily see 24-0, mizzou might even get a fg which why i dont love the 9.5 team total.

Hunt's mizzou 1st half under 3.5 might be the best of the bunch as i dont think a mizzou td comes till late, if ever. think i feel most confident in that 1st half tt under.. i see a prop for "does either team score 40+" and it freaking -400 so looks like they expect uga backups to continue putting up points which i wouldnt doubt, there no way tigers can stop dogs 3-4-5th string rb!! +270 a pretty fat price for uga to not score 40 considering they have only hit 40 in 2 of 6 sec games and that was against vandy and scary, they havnt hit 40 in a month but mizzou defense is every bit as bad as vandy's! dawgs threw for almost 300 in both those games, i cant imagine they throw more than 10 passes in this one. far as i can tell vandy was the only sec team they covered 24.5 in the 1st half. i think mizzou just as bad if not worse on the defensive side but tigers offense is much better which might pick up a few 1st downs to keep clock running, that said tigers qb has thrown quite a few picks which i think would be the recipe for uga to cover the 1st half number. You might be on to something just playing the under 58.5, dawgs can score 45 and i still get a way better number with mizzou team total, 13.5 would be a huge bet for me! uga basically has to score 50 to make the team total better than full game under.
I feel you. I know uga team total will be in the 49 range, just don’t think they get there more than 3/10 times if they played this game 10x. Getting late in the year, and no reason to risk big injuries in this mismatch. Now uga probably wins 62-0 like vs vandy, but aside from multiple pick 6/scoop n scores, just dont see how this game goes over. The more i think about it, may like uga tt under better than game under, but will def be involved.

And i’ve seen enough crazy shit lately to never play any team’s TT under in the single digits.

Lookin at props for mizzou/uga:

no team to score 40+ is +280 to the no, which i like.
Def/st td is +180. Maybe worth a shot?

Reactions: KJ
And i’ve seen enough crazy shit lately to never play any team’s TT under in the single digits.

the only team i do it with is uga opponents. took less than 10 against uab, i forget what ark was, might have been 10.5. gators was shockingly high i thought last week which made it pretty easy play. think i need 10.5 here but i do like 1st half 3.5 a bit. this uga d is the exception to the rule, we still need to see them vs a couple elite offenses but i think they could be historically good.

Dan Mullen abiut to get fired?
Simply from a fan standpoint, I would say no. But I believe no one outside the program truly knows what's going on inside the program, we can only speculate. I believe that Dan is really frustrated with his QB play and that's what led to his comments last weekend. Mullen is a QB whisperer and when he sees guys like Jones and Richardson, with that much potential, not develop as they should it has to take a toll. He has two freshman, Jalen Kitna and Carlos Del Rio-Wilson, we've yet to see play so only time will tell.

Simply from a fan standpoint, I would say no. But I believe no one outside the program truly knows what's going on inside the program, we can only speculate. I believe that Dan is really frustrated with his QB play and that's what led to his comments last weekend. Mullen is a QB whisperer and when he sees guys like Jones and Richardson, with that much potential, not develop as they should it has to take a toll. He has two freshman, Jalen Kitna and Carlos Del Rio-Wilson, we've yet to see play so only time will tell.
Another Del Rio? Stricklin loves Mullen, so it's going to have to get a lot worse for him to get fired. Dan could do himself a service by being a little better in front of a microphone.

Another Del Rio? Stricklin loves Mullen, so it's going to have to get a lot worse for him to get fired. Dan could do himself a service by being a little better in front of a microphone.
Besides, who would he get to replace him?

I feel you. I know uga team total will be in the 49 range, just don’t think they get there more than 3/10 times if they played this game 10x. Getting late in the year, and no reason to risk big injuries in this mismatch. Now uga probably wins 62-0 like vs vandy, but aside from multiple pick 6/scoop n scores, just dont see how this game goes over. The more i think about it, may like uga tt under better than game under, but will def be involved.

And GA really shuts it down in the second half. They just want the clock to run out. They’ve only scored over 20 in the second half twice this year ( Vandy and UAB). Their avg in the second half this year is just 14.75 per

And GA really shuts it down in the second half. They just want the clock to run out. They’ve only scored over 20 in the second half twice this year ( Vandy and UAB). Their avg in the second half this year is just 14.75 per

im afraid this mizzou run d so bad that uga attempting to salt the game away could lead to several 50+ yard td runs! Kirby almost gonna have to instruct his backs to slide after 10 yards to avoid it! lol. Crazy as it sounds Vandy is actually the closest comp i think mizzou has in sec this year. Still like the under but there has to be a reason the juicing a team to score 40+ so much?

I’ll give you availability:

CB: Mglothern will start. If it’s me I go Raydarious other side. Neither we’re starting and Ray hasn’t seen field all that much in his time here. Evans is a Nicholls St transfer. He can’t play in the SEC, I’ve seen it.
Lloyd Cole and Pig Cage Walk Ons, and I ain’t talking about the bar.

S: Jay Ward who started. The other names are all awful. Cam Lewis(like 8th year senior). Todd Harris(awful) and list gets worse from there.

I’d have to look it up, but I don’t think UGA has attempted more than 40 or 50 passes in the 2h combined this season

I like that Def St prop, could definitely see GA scoring on D.

Reactions: KJ
I’d have to look it up, but I don’t think UGA has attempted more than 40 or 50 passes in the 2h combined this season

They prob don’t need to throw more than 5-10x this entire game, Mizzou run d is one the worst I’ve ever seen.

I got in on Bama at 28 and wish I had gotten more. I didn't hear Saban directly on his coach's show last night but heard Brown,Taylor and Dunaway talking about it earlier today. In summary, Saban said we don't talk too much about revenge but it's inevitable, and yes our players and coaches remember 2019.

I didn’t realize there was bad blood between ole piss and freeze? That Twitter stuff yesterday was embarrassing
The fact that the AD and Kiffin both don't have oversight over that account is disturbing. Maybe they do and lied although I trust Kiffin doesn't, he sounded shocked and while he's witty on tweeter, no chance he does that garbage and he seemed genuinely pissed about it. But it's 2021, how does a head not roll somewhere higher up for social media oversight?

The fact that the AD and Kiffin both don't have oversight over that account is disturbing. Maybe they do and lied although I trust Kiffin doesn't, he sounded shocked and while he's witty on tweeter, no chance he does that garbage and he seemed genuinely pissed about it. But it's 2021, how does a head not roll somewhere higher up for social media oversight?
I missed it. What happened?

Back