Ole Miss vs Penn St

UGA vs FSU

AU vs Maryland

1/1:

Alabama vs Michigan

Tennessee vs Iowa

LSU vs Wisconsin

Last edited:
Penn St the only non SEC team I would consider. Mizzou +6.5 is silly....Bama as a dog is silly.....Flor St might not get in the red zone the whole game.....

Iowa/Tenn is going to be unwatchable and I can't wait to see where that total goes

Iowa/Tenn is going to be unwatchable and I can't wait to see where that total goes
Yeah, Iowa will have a field day with Milton. I'm not saying they win, but that's a fun matchup for Iowa defensive players.

Reactions: KJ
Clemson will cover against UK.

If they finish drives. Thinkng id love to play uk team total under 14.5 (no clue where it might be set, whst game total or spread is. Just pretty confident uk won’t score more than 2 tds!

I feel like im gomma have a very tough time with mizzou/osu. I still don’t like Drinkowitz. I don’t think mizzou will be able to run on Ohio st, I’m not convinced Drinkowitz will open it up and throw on the like he should? Imo the Otho st dc vs Drink is a mismatch in osu favor. The toughest thing for me bout mizzou is I typically figure out how or which guys props to play but I struggle figuring out their d. It’s basically incumbent on tigers opponent to dictate the scoring. If they hang points they can force mizzou out of what drink wants but what makes them most dangerous as their wr Corp is very good but if drink has it his way they will run and play d. Schrader really emerged down the stretch but I still think tigers lost the Uga game but trying to run more when they shoulda been throwing!! The same thing could happen here. I think Knowles d will limit Schrader, they held down Michigan run game and mizzou run game is not Michigan! Tigers will have to throw. This game could be a great watch between 2 guys who gonna be big time nfl wrs.

One thing with the bowls -- we have so much time till we know who's actually playing.

Only one ACC - SEC matchup, right?

I believe the ACC went 6-4 vs the SEC this season from some research earlier.

I feel like im gomma have a very tough time with mizzou/osu. I still don’t like Drinkowitz. I don’t think mizzou will be able to run on Ohio st, I’m not convinced Drinkowitz will open it up and throw on the like he should? Imo the Otho st dc vs Drink is a mismatch in osu favor. The toughest thing for me bout mizzou is I typically figure out how or which guys props to play but I struggle figuring out their d. It’s basically incumbent on tigers opponent to dictate the scoring. If they hang points they can force mizzou out of what drink wants but what makes them most dangerous as their wr Corp is very good but if drink has it his way they will run and play d. Schrader really emerged down the stretch but I still think tigers lost the Uga game but trying to run more when they shoulda been throwing!! The same thing could happen here. I think Knowles d will limit Schrader, they held down Michigan run game and mizzou run game is not Michigan! Tigers will have to throw. This game could be a great watch between 2 guys who gonna be big time nfl wrs.
Ohio State is a top 5 defense.

As I said two weeks ago, this is more like a Tressell team. Built on trenches.

The interesting thing with this game is there is talk Day isn't commiting to a QB.

If this was a regular season game, I'd have OSU winning like 27-14 or so.

So many variables for now -- let's see who plays.

Auburn vs Maryland -- element of Maryland having played vs Thorne before.

Just thinking out loud.

Taulia I'd imagine plays.

The interesting thing with this game is there is talk Day isn't commiting to a QB.

Yea there not much point worrying bout till we see which guys suiting up. If Drinkowitz stayed out the way and let the guy he was supposed to entrust the offense to this season but clearly stuck his fat nose back in it after the turnovers in the lsu game, I’d say if tigers opened it up and let cook loose tigers could score 24-27, I don’t trust drink to do that tho, if he insist on trying to pound Schrader and only has cook throwing on obvious pass downs, much like he did vs Uga I agree they don’t reach 20/. I rhink
The passing game and wrs be the best osu has seen this year and they will have to account for the run so I do think a proper game plan tigers can score, It just very hard to trust Drinkowitz ri have the proper game plan, very worried Knowles coaches circles around him!!

Yea there not much point worrying bout till we see which guys suiting up. If Drinkowitz stayed out the way and let the guy he was supposed to entrust the offense to this season but clearly stuck his fat nose back in it after the turnovers in the lsu game, I’d say if tigers opened it up and let cook loose tigers could score 24-27, I don’t trust drink to do that tho, if he insist on trying to pound Schrader and only has cook throwing on obvious pass downs, much like he did vs Uga I agree they don’t reach 20/. I rhink
The passing game and wrs be the best osu has seen this year and they will have to account for the run so I do think a proper game plan tigers can score, It just very hard to trust Drinkowitz ri have the proper game plan, very worried Knowles coaches circles around him!!
Good stuff.

This is by far the best D that Mizzou has faced.

And, on the other side, the best receivers OSU has faced.

Fun matchups for sure. Great game to cap, especially for you and props.

All being equal, OSU is a 7-14 point winner still. But, everything is unlikely to be equal.

Good stuff.

All being equal, OSU is a 7-14 point winner still. But, everything is unlikely to be equal.

One the tougher things Is I know osu usually has fantastic corners, far as I know they do again they just don’t face many passing attacks that give me much to go off! Im
quite sure tigers have nobody who can hang with Harrison jr if he plays.

Good stuff.

I wouldn't say by far.....I'd take Georgia's D at home vs Ohio Sts on neutral field.....Also, Mizzous D will be the 2nd best Ohio St has played....

I agree with pretty much all of that....would also add this is the 2nd best D Ohio St will have played.....and Cook is better than McCord.....

I agree with pretty much all of that....would also add this is the 2nd best D Ohio St will have played.....and Cook is better than McCord.....

Yea I agree cook the better qb, I wouldn’t say tigers wrs as talented but think they much closer than most teams. My concern is Drinkowitz tends to be overly conservative. I understand wanting to run the ball and help the d, Schrader has been fantastic down the stretch but w the ability they got to throw I think he to often tries taking the air out the ball, I really believe they coulda possibly beat Uga had he been more aggressive instead it seemed like he played to stay close rather than get to win. Maybe that good here getting 6 points? It just very frustratingly as a fan! I’d rather they let cook air it out and if he made mistakes and Uga ran them out thr staduum then so be it, I’d preferred that to him playing a style that kept them close but never felt like gave them a chance to win. I worry Knowles Is gonna coach circled around him, sometimes I think it better for us when the d plays poorly cause it forces them to let cook and those Uber talented wrs go to work!! I don’t think they gonna be able to run on osu, but I’m not sure anyone can stop tigers passing attack when they let it rip!

McCord has entered the portal.
@2daBank

McCord has entered the portal.
@2daBank

LmAo. I can only assume it cause osu is bringing in someone better? This year was the worst I ever seen the offense look under day, crazy seeing how they had one the greatest receivers ever apparently! Finally got a great d undsr day but the qb wasn’t good outside the end the nd game, he was awful mouthy and proud of himself on the sideline of that game, maybe he shoulda been a tad more humble bout that! Hope he enjoys playing for Utah st!! lol. Can’t imagine a big time program wants him after seeing him put up pedestrian numbers at the Ohio st!

One thing with the bowls -- we have so much time till we know who's actually playing.

Only one ACC - SEC matchup, right?

I believe the ACC went 6-4 vs the SEC this season from some research earlier.
I think that's right. Outside of FSU beating LSU, wasn't exactly like the top half of either league matching up though. Florida, SC, and Vandy account for 5 of the losses with aTm's loss to Miami being the 6th. SEC beat Georgia Tech x 2, UVA, and Louisville

Dang……..who’s gonna be the QB for Oregon st at the bowl game? Starter and backup both transferring…….

I like Missouri D but it's not the 2nd best OSU has faced.

3rd is fair.

I honestly doubt they the 3rd best d. They clearly not the best that be Michigan, I don’t think any doubt Irish d is better than tigers, definitely in the secondary. Pen st d I’d say is almost for sure better. After that I’d have to look closer but not real confident in saying mizzou d is all that better than couple other big10 teams osu played. Imo mizzou d is ok, far from special, certainly no way they have a case against um,nd, or psu!!! 5.3 ypp allowed which was 55th in the country, they be were pretty good getting pressure on qb’s but that didn’t translate real well on 3rd down as they allowed over 40% conversion rate which was 79th in country.

FYI, for Ohio State...

Knowles might be heading to Duke? That's been the chatter for a bit. Things seem to be heating up.

Did the duke guy take another job? (I’m always so out the loop! Lol). Day realky messed up not winning it when he had Knowles, of course it took him a year to get it his way, then it just so happened the year the d was great they had no qb! If they have any sense they will open up the checkbook and convince him to stay at least one more year and help groom a replacement! Im
Sure they got deep enough wallets, it be cheaper than letting him walk then firing day in next few years cause he didn’t get it done!!

FSU will likely quit. Ranked 4th in the nation they scored their best win of the entire season and dropped out of the playoff. Near zero chance they can compete in that game. what would be the point in winning? Winning doesn't matter.

FSU will likely quit. Ranked 4th in the nation they scored their best win of the entire season and dropped out of the playoff. Near zero chance they can compete in that game. what would be the point in winning? Winning doesn't matter.

If beating a garbage totally overrated fugazi ville team was their best win they don’t deserve to play in the Hawaii bowl. All the 4 teams in also won, but it doesn’t matter cause they won tougher conferences with one loss?? Fsu won’t win cause they not nearly as good as any the teams in the top 10 , but If it feels better to say ut cause they “got cheated” more power to ya. They outta be super Motivated to prove they were the best bet they not close so of course they just “won’t care” that why they will get blasted noy cause they are not on Uga level that couldn’t be right cause they did beat Louisville after all!! Not to mention all the other great teams they squeaked by: why are we not crying for liberty??? Didn’t they get just as cheated as fsu? They won every game but now I guess when it convenient we want to compare wins??

if liberty didn’t get cheated then neither did fsu

So the final 4 Should be

Michigan
Washington
Fsu
Liberty

Any other 4 and the games were meaningless!

Penn St the only non SEC team I would consider. Mizzou +6.5 is silly....Bama as a dog is silly.....Flor St might not get in the red zone the whole game.....
Franklin vs Kiffin. Battle of the two coaches that never win the big one.

I'm guessing that Ole Miss is still going to be shorthanded on the OL, and if so, then I don't feel great about the matchup in the trenches.

No surprise, but Jayden Daniels is opting out of LSU's bowl game against Wisconsin. I think Nuss is a very capable replacement, though his game is a bit different lol

Auburn up to -6.5, only bc Tag is out?
I confess that I know very little about Maryland. But AU's roster is still far short of a mid-level SEC team. It's so hard to get an angle on all these bowls with the opt-outs and transfers, I am close to just not betting on any of them and just enjoy them for what they are.

Having said the above, I think we will have a pretty standard game tomorrow morning in Atlanta. I haven't heard of too many opt-outs for either side, so it looks like we will get a game that we could potentially draw conclusions from. I'm leaning Rebs right now, but that's mostly because I like taking points

I confess that I know very little about Maryland. But AU's roster is still far short of a mid-level SEC team. It's so hard to get an angle on all these bowls with the opt-outs and transfers, I am close to just not betting on any of them and just enjoy them for what they are.
MD getting a bet from me. Missed the 7, thinking ML and Edwards anytime TD

I'm taking LSU today. I don't like laying that many with that defense, but I don't think Nussmeier is a bad player at all, and I'm not sure Wisconsin can keep up on the scoreboard

I'm on Iowa as well. It was mentioned in another thread, but a new QB getting a start against that defense isn't ideal. Also think Tenny has some significant opt-outs. I expect it to be ugly

I'm on Alabama (shocker) today. A little concerned that the line hasn't moved, but I can't cap that way in basically a pick 'em game. My faith comes from being healthy, and having a month to prepare. Also, I would have thought it would take our A- game minimum to beat UGA last month, but we were able to win with a B- or C+ game. We are better than I thought in some respects. I expect we'll play our best game of the season today

Back