SEC Bowl plays.. Give your picks as well..

A

abcs

Kentucky +11 ***
Oklahoma St -3.5 *
South Carolina -7 *
UGA ML **
Nebraska +3 *
Tenny -6 *** Could be a sucker line..
Arkansas -2 *
Notre Dame +8 *
Ohio ST -7.5 ***

:drinking:

Totally forgot about this thread, but here it is for what its worth. THis is the one conference where i actually follow all the teams.

abcs said:
Kentucky +11 *** Already played
Oklahoma St -3.5 * Lost PLayed Bama
South Carolina -7 * Cocks***
UGA ML ** V.T. **
Nebraska +3 * Auburn****
Tenny -6 *** Could be a sucker line.. Tenny -6**
Arkansas -2 * Arkansas -2*
Notre Dame +8 * LSU -8**
Ohio ST -7.5 *** FLORIDA +7.5*****

:wacka wacka:

BAR take notes on Sydney Rice.. i think your lions will be drafting him pretty soon ;)

abcs said:
BAR take notes on Sydney Rice.. i think your lions will be drafting him pretty soon ;)

He says "I am staying unless I am top 10"

Now with Ginn, C. Johnson, maybe Jarrett, Meachem all likely to go ahead of him because of his 40 speed, I think he stays..

hairy.jpg

Guys i feel like i have a great feel for my dawgs. I was shocked to see them come out as underdogs in this game. Yea this isnt the same team UGA has had in the past, however their last 2 games they have beaten the #5 team on the road and a #16 team. The freshman qb's confidence is at an all time high in my opinion.. Neither team has a great offense but I just feel like there is value in the team who has played in the dome before. Please note UGA's kicker who is an all american is back for this game which is huge. searching after some of the losses that we had. This season, we looked at each other and said, 'What kind of legacy would you like to leave? In the six years in the Mark Richt era, we were the team that destroyed or the worst team of that era? Or do you want to be the team that had some adversity and got through it?'
"That is what we use as our motivation to not be the worst senior class to come through Georgia."

ABCS Lay off your boys tom. its gonna be ugly.....The VT defense is no joke.Ga cant grind it out against this squad..Dome or not Stafford will get picked atleast twice and probably fumble once or twice, I see the turnover Ratio in VT favor tonight..>SAVE YOUR MONEY bro

Stafford has made major strides the last 2 games against defenses similar to this one ( not throwing any picks ). I have been spending a ton of money at the bars the past few nights, doing it fondy style.. so i think i will save my cash and not drive to atlanta for the game.

Still think my dawgs win 22 - 20..

I like the over 38. Hokies are gonna make Stafford beat them. He's either gonna make some plays or give them up. Either way I see some points on the board.

BTW, I think this is gonna be Staffords coming out party.

t-dot said:
I like the over 38. Hokies are gonna make Stafford beat them. He's either gonna make some plays or give them up. Either way I see some points on the board.

BTW, I think this is gonna be Staffords coming out party.

I think his comin out party was at auburn..( check out his passing and rushing numbers) He didnt play amazing against tech but that final drive that won the game, will go down in uga history :shake: I just hope the UGA wr's wont be dropping passes.
I think the over is the play too. All signs are pointing to the under.. saying please take me, which means over it is:cheers:

Just a side note, UGA lost its OC who took the uab coaching staff.. this will be Bobos first game of calling plays :shake:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18>Conference Standings</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD class=yspdetailttl>Name (Teams)</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Record</TD></TR><TR><TD>Atlantic Coast (8)</TD><TD align=middle>2-1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Big 12 (8)</TD><TD align=middle>2-3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Big East (5)</TD><TD align=middle>2-0</TD></TR><TR><TD>Big Ten (7)</TD><TD align=middle>0-2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Conference USA (5)</TD><TD align=middle>0-4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Independents (I-A) (2)</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mid-American (4)</TD><TD align=middle>1-1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mountain West (4)</TD><TD align=middle>3-1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pacific-10 (6)</TD><TD align=middle>2-3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Southeastern (9)</TD><TD align=middle>2-1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sun Belt (2)</TD><TD align=middle>1-1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Western Athletic (4)</TD><TD align=middle>2-0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ABCS, what's up bro ? I must warn you now. LSU will beat ND and beat them handidly. They have a chip on there shoulder and want this one in a big way. From what I've heard also, JaMarcus Russell will put on a air show for this one as he is seriously coinsidering this being his last game along with those receivers he has. Bowe, Davis and Doucet will want to make there boy look good as well as themselves. I have a friend on mine that is a starter for LSU and he tells me that the coaches have been unbelievably tough on them for this one. I'm leaving for New Orleans tonight and will be in Baton Roube Monday for a short time. If I hear or see anything to my liking or disliking I'll be back on. If not it's LSU and the over for me. Good luck to you.

ABCS keep your money and put it on Washington redskins tonight....THose dawgs are due for a letdown after the last two games, VT has really came around the last few games.

Hey petie.. i have some friends heading to the sugar bowl.. should be a wild scene. Yea Notre Dames defense is a joke, if les miles doesnt get conservative you guys can hang whatever number u want. Have fun bud

Trout u might be right.. va tech has been good the last few games but im still not that impressed with them. I dont think the crowd will be as 1 sided as people might think. I was at the sugar bowl last year and there was a TON of W Virginia fans.. the ga dome will be filled with hillbillies and inbreds again.

abcs said:
Hey petie.. i have some friends heading to the sugar bowl.. should be a wild scene. Yea Notre Dames defense is a joke, if les miles doesnt get conservative you guys can hang whatever number u want. Have fun bud

Trout u might be right.. va tech has been good the last few games but im still not that impressed with them. I dont think the crowd will be as 1 sided as people might think. I was at the sugar bowl last year and there was a TON of W Virginia fans.. the ga dome will be filled with hillbillies and inbreds again.
Yeah it should be like home for UGA and Hokie fans...

Troutman thats how us dawgs do son.. if only we could beat the gators.. :(

NICE CALL ABCS, but if VT doesnt give that game away we probsbly have a different ending. I have nothing to say but that was almost as bad as the TT comeback...Glendon single handidly gave that game away.

man im a little drunk and upset but i think i run the table on the sec games. Tail if you want.. but i think i know this conference and besides missing with that 3.5.. i would have been dead on to a tee.. Stafford is the truth fellas we dropped 4 td's that game.. We will be building statues for him by the time he graduates ;)

nice call ab.

Big ten is a joke so far, but I expected that to be honest. I expect the top three to put up top notch performances.

Penn State will get demolished.

good job bro.

HUNTDOG said:
nice call ab.

Big ten is a joke so far, but I expected that to be honest. I expect the top three to put up top notch performances.

Penn State will get demolished.

good job bro.
hunt your my boy :cheers:

No doubt the big 10 is a weak, but yalls top 3 can roll with the big dogs 'an_horse'

Hope all is well and happy new years.

Hey ABCS dont get too big dor your britches. You do give good insight but your not the undisputed King of the SEC....

Trout i got respect for ya in the sec.. Thats the only conference i really follow, thus i have lost my ass on the other ones

Back