SEC Bowl Discussion

We can’t really leave out:

“Michigan win proves SEC is overrated”

and

“Alabama win further proves system is rigged to favor teams in the South as more bowl games should be played on frozen lakes up North in the middle of January. Something something self fulfilling prophecy.”

But it looks like they can score some points except for the 3 Big teams they played
The OSU game was so early...fwiw... Michigan game they were missing a receiver and lost Scott in 1h when offense was humming...fwiw.

As expected, Terrell Lewis and Trevon Diggs are not at Alabama bowl practice today, pretty much guaranteeing their careers at Alabama are over. I would expect these two to be the only voluntary holdouts from the game

As expected, Terrell Lewis and Trevon Diggs are not at Alabama bowl practice today, pretty much guaranteeing their careers at Alabama are over. I would expect these two to be the only voluntary holdouts from the game
Thank you

Andrew Thomas (UGA LT) announces he's entering draft and will not play in Senior Bowl

Almost all these SEC teams are question marks to me in the bowls....Tennessee, Miss St, A&M, UK. Don't know what to do with these in my bowl pick em's.

I want to think Minnesota hangs with Auburn but I can't get last year's game against Purdue out of my head. Bama should roll if they care and I think they will b/c it's Michigan.

Back