Seattle Sounders & Drew Carey

evalagoal

Pretty much a regular
Guys.... Just watched this and I like it....

It's a GREAT 1st step and I applaud him for doing it...

Here's the link http://web.mlsnet.com/index.jsp .. And click on the video on the right and click on the video interview w/ Drew Carey..

Love the idea of the band and the pub

That is good stuff.

Here in Vancouver we just got awarded an MLS team as well for 2011, as did Portland.

There will be a nice 3 team rivalry between Van, Port and Sea.

That is good stuff.

Here in Vancouver we just got awarded an MLS team as well for 2011, as did Portland.

I think that will be a big hit there. National pride at stake to. Who owns the northwest.

I know the game is HUGE over there. You know what's baffling....there aren't any teams in Florida.....figured there would of been something but Barcelona pulled out.

This is what I don't get... It's obvious that the MLS wants to move forward, but then they create other dumb rules or ideas that go against the game of soccer...

Wha they need to do is mirror image the European way a league is done and go from there...

that was a great first game! Got my season tickets to the sounders and ready for some NW rivalry. Although to be honest, dont think it will be much of a rivalry...mostly a crushfest by the sounders.....

that was a great first game! Got my season tickets to the sounders and ready for some NW rivalry. Although to be honest, dont think it will be much of a rivalry...mostly a crushfest by the sounders.....

Crushfest? Hahah you wish buddy you wish, name me on MLS team that has gained success in their debut season?

I bet there are some better teams in the USL that can beat the Sounders

3-0 and Freddy has yet to touch the pitch. lol.

and it is easy to name a team with success : Sounders. So far we are batting a 1.000.

3-0 and Freddy has yet to touch the pitch. lol.

and it is easy to name a team with success : Sounders. So far we are batting a 1.000.

And you seriously think Ljungberg is going to have a major impact? Come on.
The guy is more focused on modeling underwear for Calvin Klein.

On the road I can guarantee the Sounders will be shit.

And you seriously think Ljungberg is going to have a major impact? Come on.
The guy is more focused on modeling underwear for Calvin Klein.

On the road I can guarantee the Sounders will be shit.

well unless you guarenteed the sounders would crush at home to open it up, I'll hold onto the sounders making some noise this year in the MLS at home and on the road. Guess we will test that out with our first road test..... hmmm wonder who that is?

That is good stuff.

Is Vancouver's team gonna be the Whitecaps or are they gonna create a new club and leave the Caps at Swangard?

well unless you guarenteed the sounders would crush at home to open it up, I'll hold onto the sounders making some noise this year in the MLS at home and on the road. Guess we will test that out with our first road test..... hmmm wonder who that is?

Again please tell me when the last time a MLS team has won more than 7 games on the road in a season?

Secondly how often do you watch football or should I say "Soccer" in your language. The quality of the MLS is absolutely horrendous and if that is the quality that American's are use to, then I can clearly see why there is a general notion in the US that the game is boring.

Toronto FC are a horrendous team but hey they have one of the best home records so obviously with the Sounders they are going to have to collect points at home. Lets see them traveling cross country, over 2 timezones.

Is Vancouver's team gonna be the Whitecaps or are they gonna create a new club and leave the Caps at Swangard?

Believe it's a whole new concept, new stadium as well. I just hope the Whitecaps don't take as long as Toronto FC to figure out that talent can be found home grown.

You and I know there are a ton of local footballers in Toronto that play better football than some on the TFC team.

Frankly, I have never watched a Toronto FC game in my life, but that will all change this year thanks to the addition of my boy Dwayne De Rosario.

It's going to be the Whitecaps team they might change the name and they won't be playing at Swangard they are going to play at BC place since its getting a reno with a retractable roof.

Frankly, I have never watched a Toronto FC game in my life, but that will all change this year thanks to the addition of my boy Dwayne De Rosario.

Toronto FC fans create an AMAZING atmospehere at the game... You have to watch a match or if not attend one. I have not attended a match but watched 2-3 matches last year...

:popcorn:

Had the under. I'm a little surprised that Seattle has yet to give up a goal.....

610x.jpg

I'm just weary about them being undefeated and so on... Yeah they are playing well but how many times do we see teams get off on a hot streak and by the end of the year they just fizzle out or don't even get into the play-offs?

Eva,
Faded Seattle today remembered what you said here. Do believe they will make the playoffs but will continue to struggle on the road.

Back