Season Win Totals Openers....

no, it's a low number I understand the bet... but if you could have Darwin Barney send that gold glove over to the rightful owner from last year it would be appreciated :shake:

fewer errors, more DPs turned (more chances to turn em tho), much better UZR. Barney won the traditional stats and dominated the saber fielding stats.

Darwin was a vacuum sweeper on all those two hoppers to second, eh? We're going to have to change the color of the glove for the award if this the criteria we are going to use going forward continuing to reward traditional and avg ...maybe coral glove or rust glove...

barney had a fine year, but I think it's pretty well known Brandon isn't well liked because of his brashness and cockiness....to think that didn't play into this is a bit naive...he gets to balls I've never seen any other player get to..

I agree that Washington looks great, but 93+ is a lot of wins. The best teams lose 60 just because baseball is baseball. If memory serves, they used to set both NYY and Boston in the mid-nineties on wins about 10 years ago, and those unders usually cashed. Think about it, you win 93 games, you're 24 (!) games over .500.

I don't do these futures much, but I would think you'd focus more on teams you think could clear the number either way a little more easily. You bet an over-92.5 (or under in Houston), it'll be fun, but you probably won't feel good until the very end.

Agree that it's a high number. I project them to win 95 at the very least. Though, I probably won't play it bc a number that high gets crushed with an injury or 2

Darwin was a vacuum sweeper on all those two hoppers to second, eh? We're going to have to change the color of the glove for the award if this the criteria we are going to use going forward continuing to reward traditional and avg ...maybe coral glove or rust glove...

barney had a fine year, but I think it's pretty well known Brandon isn't well liked because of his brashness and cockiness....to think that didn't play into this is a bit naive...he gets to balls I've never seen any other player get to..

you'll have to explain why Barney made 20 more out of his zone plays than phillips did then.

Back