Season win totals...2015...

Injury risk is a concern, but injuries are random in both timing and frequency. The biggest turnoff for most people is opportunity cost, few people want to tie up yuan in a -125 pop for 4 months

Injury risk is a concern, but injuries are random in both timing and frequency. The biggest turnoff for most people is opportunity cost, few people want to tie up yuan in a -125 pop for 4 months

true, but that's the only way to get big odds in this sport unless you fancy betting the Jags to win @ Denver. I would expect most people don't touch their bankroll to the full 100% so it's sitting there anyways

Steelers Over 8.5 seems pretty decent, considering cleveland is in rebuild mode and is shaky at QB. Pitt catches NE 1st game of the season. Has some tough road tests in teh middle of the year. Ben always makes it through a season without major injury, fingers crossed to that.

true, but that's the only way to get big odds in this sport unless you fancy betting the Jags to win @ Denver. I would expect most people don't touch their bankroll to the full 100% so it's sitting there anyways

Or make futures bets with locals

My current season win numbers as of todays rosters. As usual, they don't have to be accurate, just better then the market

[TABLE="width: 203"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Buffalo[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 9.78[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Miami[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 7.05[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New England[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 9.14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NY Jets[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 6.98[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baltimore[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 10.82[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cincinnati[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 7.29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cleveland[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 8.35[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pittsburgh[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 7.53[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Houston[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 9.97[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Indianapolis[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 10.04[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jacksonville[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 4.54[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tennessee[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 6.72[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Denver[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 10.76[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kansas City[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 7.89[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oakland[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 5.50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]San Diego[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 7.52[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dallas[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 8.22[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NY Giants[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 9.19[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Philadelphia[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 9.58[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Washington[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 5.75[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chicago[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 6.64[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Detroit[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 8.46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Green Bay[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 10.54[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Minnesota[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 6.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Atlanta[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 7.32[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Carolina[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 8.11[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New Orleans[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 8.52[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tampa Bay[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 6.36[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arizona[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 7.82[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]San Francisco[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 6.43[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Seattle[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 8.85[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]St Louis[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 7.28[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

cowboys seem right. got them winning 9 games, max.

My book has NE at 10.5 and I'm tempted to take UNDER thinking Brady will be missing some games. I'm tempted.

Do you like any season win totals?

I want to know if you like any season win totals?

There's a three-page thread for this hidden behind the sneaky name of "season win totals".

Thanks for pointing me to this thread. If I would of seen SF 7.5 -145 I would of bet my whole account on it. Seriously would of put 4 figures on it if I could.

49ers will not go 8-8, no way. Not in that division, not with the new coach and defenses have figured out Kaep.

Steelers Over 8.5 seems pretty decent, considering cleveland is in rebuild mode and is shaky at QB. Pitt catches NE 1st game of the season. Has some tough road tests in teh middle of the year. Ben always makes it through a season without major injury, fingers crossed to that.

I personally don't like the Steelers. Secondary looks weak, O-line shaky and defense overall looks spotty. JMHO. Leaning under there.

Detroit Under 8.5 -155 Big Juice but after losing Suh and Fairley Good Luck winning 9 games Stafford at QB and playing Road games at Seattle, N.Orleans, San Diega and the Rams. I don't think they come close. Haven't bet it yet but very soon considering the Under 8 -105

I agree Paulie, I played the Lions under 8.5 -140

Thanks for pointing me to this thread. If I would of seen SF 7.5 -145 I would of bet my whole account on it. Seriously would of put 4 figures on it if I could.

49ers will not go 8-8, no way. Not in that division, not with the new coach and defenses have figured out Kaep.

Even though it's as square as it gets, I played SF under 7 -25

I just had a very long post typed out and I lost it ...basically I don't see the Browns getting anywhere remotely close to six ...I will be shocked if they get the. I will be shocked if they get to four .. We are at injury away of running the table in reverse .. But I see 2-3.... I think we split Tenn/oak... Sneak out a division game ... And possibly one of the Rams/zona/ and 49ers.... Like our division isnt tough enough but are out of division games are brutal as well... Did those people's eyes we start the season with three winnable games Before gets a brutal, but all three teams are greatly improved .... The only way in my pay did this goes over six ...is the Johnny X factor and he actually pans out it does some godly things the season..: I have a sizable wager under six ... And if I See 6.5 pop up I will hit it again ...

Back