Seahawks at Eagles Wild Card Discussion

The NFL was nice and put this as the 430 game next Sunday. I was just waiting for it to Saturday night which would not have been fair.

Russ is Russ...and that is the best player on the field. He can win it and Philly is the weakest NFC team but they are a TOUGH out at home in the playoffs. This game should be fascinating.

This game stinks. Sure philly won 4 in a row to get here but they played some ugly ass football with those wins being the giants twice, wash, and dallas. Can’t trust that. But it’s a home game, and sea d didn’t impress me tonight or last week. I’ll pass on this

Watching Eli version 2.0 and the Giants stink it up against Philly yesterday, the announcers spent most of the 2H talking about what an incredible feat it was to win 4 straight and take the division. I kept checking and was like, yup they beat 2 of the worst teams in the league in 3 of those wins. Also Giants took them to Ot at linc and lost to the dolphins - so last 5 games they played 4 games vs the bottom of the barrel. Not too impressive. But the line stinks, people lining up to take the road fav and HF is big for them here.

Last 5 home games for the Eagles they only hit 40 once, and it took Ot to get there....

Watching Eli version 2.0 and the Giants stink it up against Philly yesterday, the announcers spent most of the 2H talking about what an incredible feat it was to win 4 straight and take the division. I kept checking and was like, yup they beat 2 of the worst teams in the league in 3 of those wins. Also Giants took them to Ot at linc and lost to the dolphins - so last 5 games they played 4 games vs the bottom of the barrel. Not too impressive. But the line stinks, people lining up to take the road fav and HF is big for them here.

Last 5 home games for the Eagles they only hit 40 once, and it took Ot to get there....
Good post all around

Feels like we've seen under manned Eagles teams in the playoffs come up with some great efforts against teams that should have whipped them. I know they don't have many weapons right now but if Ertz and Sanders play I'll be on them. Last 5 playoff games under Dougie 5-0 ATS I believe?

@ Saints
@ Bears
v Pats
v Vikings
v Falcons

2017 underdog vibes out of Philly right now, a one man team shouldn’t stop the run, it’ll take a very good home team in the divisional round.

Dr. David Choe was on NFL Network yesterday. He basically said NFW will Ertz be playing with the injury he has.

can't bet philly, don't trust Wentz, maybe bet hawks but their lack of D scares me.....probable pass

Miami was 5-4 over last 9 games of the season beating 2 division winners/playoff teams so would not take too much from either Philly or NE losing to them (especially Philly since the game was in Miami).

Hopefully it's a grueling match up so we can get value on the 9ers who should be primed for an easy DD win vs. either of us bums.

Since 2010, Eagles WC & Divisional playoff games have gone 1-4 O/U (31, 34, 25, 50, 37). 3 of those were at home (1-2).

Also...Wild Card Round played outside (No Dome) have gone 32-12 UNDER since 2004 on totals 36.5+
I have a couple units on U 46 here...

I'd also be interested in Boston Scott (?) the Sproles 2.0 Rb for Iggles and what those rushing props look like. He's going to be the best back on the field.
I suck at props though, I don't play them too often so not very savvy w em.

Will be interesting....last game of the weekend, bettors can get it all back and all they have to do is back Russ against the worst team in the playoffs. And the line is so nice and low, I've seen this story before.

Really torn on this one. It's the injury bowl.

Yep super tough. I did a philly+7.5/saints-2 teaser., felt pretty good about that as this has one possession whichever qb has ball at end kind of game imo.

I do like the under with both offensive lines banged up feel like scoring won’t come easy.,

Will be interesting....last game of the weekend, bettors can get it all back and all they have to do is back Russ against the worst team in the playoffs. And the line is so nice and low, I've seen this story before.

I feel like these teams incredibly even. The 1st meeting Seattle beat them with the run game but all their backs gone and the Oline banged up now. Almost feel like eagles more used to playing with everyone hurt and the guys they do have while Seattle hasn’t quite figured it out yet., as i said above I really think this a last possession type game, no idea who wins, philly teased up over a td seems like a great idea to me.

I feel like these teams incredibly even. The 1st meeting Seattle beat them with the run game but all their backs gone and the Oline banged up now. Almost feel like eagles more used to playing with everyone hurt and the guys they do have while Seattle hasn’t quite figured it out yet., as i said above I really think this a last possession type game, no idea who wins, philly teased up over a td seems like a great idea to me.

Yeah, I'm hesitant to play the side. So many injuries, key players/weapons absent.
You make a good point, w both teams injury riddled, the Eagles are at least more comfortable or familiar w the situation. Thats something of an advantage for philly. The only thing i would do is play the eagles +pts, but thinking the under is the best play here.

Yeah, I'm hesitant to play the side. So many injuries, key players/weapons absent.
You make a good point, w both teams injury riddled, the Eagles are at least more comfortable or familiar w the situation. Thats something of an advantage for philly. The only thing i would do is play the eagles +pts, but thinking the under is the best play here.

My biggest concern for Philly is didn’t they just lose a guard last week and one the tackles banged up? Not sure on ertz? the other guy has looked pretty good but they would obviously benefit from having both.

I def like the under more than playing either side straight, id expect both dlines cause problems. I’d really love to have philly teased now then line flips Sunday and I could get Seattle over a td also, lol. Don’t think it happen just wishful thinking.

Dr. David Choe was on NFL Network yesterday. He basically said NFW will Ertz be playing with the injury he has.
It definitely sounds like Ertz is going to play. Choe was on Twitter today conceding that, even though he strongly disagrees with Ertz for doing so.

Last week all the talking heads were making such a big deal about Ertz. Who gives a shit about Ertz? So he's out, big deal. Goedert is the future at tight end. Why does no one know that? "I'll bet Philly only if Ertz plays" sounds like you been watching too much TV. It's like he is the only Eagles player outside their home market with any name recognition.
Not sure on ertz? the other guy has looked pretty good but they would obviously benefit from having both.
The other guy ..seriously?? ;)

Last week all the talking heads were making such a big deal about Ertz. Who gives a shit about Ertz? So he's out, big deal. Goedert is the future at tight end. Why does no one know that? "I'll bet Philly only if Ertz plays" sounds like you been watching too much TV. It's like he is the only Eagles player outside their home market with any name recognition.The other guy ..seriously?? ;)

Lol. What wrong with that?? I’m not good with names!!

Last week all the talking heads were making such a big deal about Ertz. Who gives a shit about Ertz? So he's out, big deal. Goedert is the future at tight end. Why does no one know that? "I'll bet Philly only if Ertz plays" sounds like you been watching too much TV. It's like he is the only Eagles player outside their home market with any name recognition.The other guy ..seriously?? ;)

The only problem with ertz not playing (I actually heard he cleared,,crazy the balls on some these guys!), is with the whole right side of their offensive line now wrecked I would think Philly needs to use lot of 2 te sets.,

Seahawks ran for almost 200 yards in the first meeting. Philly’s dominant run defense coupled with Seattle having no backs presents a real problem here. Wilson was sacked 6 times, too. But the Hawks were also penalized 9 times. Philly’s offense hasn’t been particularly impressive during this win streak. Who knows.

Seahawks ran for almost 200 yards in the first meeting. Philly’s dominant run defense coupled with Seattle having no backs presents a real problem here. Wilson was sacked 6 times, too. But the Hawks were also penalized 9 times. Philly’s offense hasn’t been particularly impressive during this win streak. Who knows.

Along with lot of wind all screams under to me, im kinda shocked it still at 45 tho.

Penny got outside the tackles for most the damage against philly run d last time. Lynch damn sure isn’t doing that, maybe the rookie can but think they become even more predictable dependent on which back in, if it possible for shottenhiemer to possibly be any more predictable that is!! Dunno how that guy keeps getting jobs running the same garbage offense for 20 years.

I have Under 46 already, I may have to go play more. But i hate unders...

Pete Carroll is 0-7 ATS in the 1H of Road Playoff games. Dayum.

I have Under 46 already, I may have to go play more. But i hate unders...

Pete Carroll is 0-7 ATS in the 1H of Road Playoff games. Dayum.

I’m the opposite, I hate overs. lol. Today was great case and point, I play the over in New Orleans and they both settle for Fgs bunch of times in 1st half to kill it. The under in Philly was never in doubt. Seems like way nfl totals always go for me.

Crazy this thing landed on exactly the same score as 1st meeting. Especially considering all the injuries since then and wentz going out early.,

Speaking of wentz is anyone else surprised clowny didn’t draw a flag on that? For all the weak bs flags they throw on guys for simply making a tackle I find it awful suspect there wasn’t a flag on that. He jumped on guys back when he was already fallin to the ground if not on ground and imo he without question went helmet 1st into back of wentz helmet. Just dunno how that kosher when they flag so much less all the time?

Back