SDQL Thread

What's the chances of a UVA letdown after that win last Saturday which made them bowl eligible?? ANS: Bigtime chance of letdown! In fact, teams which fit UVA's model, going into today's game, have never won (0-14 SU, 4-10 ATS). Teams' which fit UL's model have gone 11-2 SU and 6-7 ATS. Lay the pts with UL or pass.....

uva1.jpg

uva2.jpg

UL-Lafayette - almost no chance of winning today and 50/50 chance of covering ATS. 1st pic is Ole Miss model. 2nd pic is UL-Lafayette.

MISS1.jpg MISS2.jpg

NC State and BC is a toss-up...ran both models and got back almost exactly 50% SU and 50% ATS on both team's models. Although I will say BC is due a win...the last two occurrences in it's model were losses....see pic 1.bc1.jpg

NCSTATE1.jpg

What's the chances of a Penn State bounce-back today? 100% SU and >60% ATS....1st pic is Rutgers model. 2nd Pic is PSU's.

RUT1.jpg
RUT2.jpg

Lean IU to cover ATS....1st pic is IU, 2nd & 3rd pic is Illini and Illini, as you can see, is due for a loss.

IU1.jpg IU2.jpg IU3.jpg

Lean laying pts. with LSU....Arky's game model for today has never won SU and lost ATS at a 34% clip. 1st two pics are Arky, Last two pics are LSU.

LSU1.jpg LSU2.jpg LSU3.jpg LSU4.jpg

Definitely taking the points with Baylor and thinking about ML....nice stats here and the model is due for a win!

baylor1.jpg

The more I look at this, it's just too deep for me. If I lose on my own thoughts and opinions no big deal, but if I lose based on some of this computer stuff I don't understand I could be mad. But I think it is super exciting that you have really figured out how to use it and see what can be had there. I noticed on thing in a couple of your posts...the "due" factor. You are likely familiar with betting on a team in a due situation. I don't think I've ever lost more games for a single reason other than saying the team or a situation was "due".

I look forward to celebrating your terrific day JRock!!!

OK guys, my mind has turned into silicon so I need to stop. Here is an updated list of SDQL plays due to all this shat. I'm done. It's time for beer and the BBQ!!

Ohio (Won SU & ATS)
Army ATS & SU
Purdue (lean on them due to info Tahoe provided)
Baylor ATS & SU
Florida ATS & SU
Stanford (SDQL trend in favor of Wash but situation says Stanford) ATS & SU (Win & Win)
Appy State -18 (Win)
Ball State +31 (Loss)
Charlotte +12.5
Western Ky SU & ATS
Wisconsin -11.5
Louisville -12
Iowa State +6.5
LSU -17
Indiana -9.5
Penn State -31

BOLTA!!

:beerdrink::bbq:

Tell me what you saw with Charlotte. Seems like a head scratcher. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've laid road chalk this year, but planned to be on MTSU here.

dding: Charlotte +12.5.
Home dogs (in this case Charlotte) with lines between 10 & 15 and have a loss, win, and loss in their last 3 games and gave up greater than 5, 23, and 44pts respectively, and have a QB efficiency < than the opponent, have gone 0-6 SU but 3-3 ATS....not so great but when you add in my similar sim below on MTSU as a Road Fav, their ATS record is a historical 0-3 ATS. Look for MTSU to win the game but not cover.

Nevermind i found it.

I'm always leery of road fav especially 2 TDs, but what the chart may not be taking into consideration is that Stockstill is back at QB, only played 3 games all year and got to knock the rust off last week. So I would expect he finishes the year strong.

I'm always leery of road fav especially 2 TDs, but what the chart may not be taking into consideration is that Stockstill is back at QB, only played 3 games all year and got to knock the rust off last week. So I would expect he finishes the year strong.
good point I most certainly can be wrong

Back