NMS/Alabama Under 65 (-110) (1.1/1) L
California +14 (-110) (1.1/1) W
North Carolina +5 (-110) (1.1/1) W
Mia/UNC Under 45.5 (-110) (1.1/1) L
LIVE 1Q Under 9.5 LSU/Tex (+110) (1/1.1) W
2H Mississippi -1 (-110) (1.1/1) W

GL gang...

Last edited:
Seems like Scarfy made the best of it for himself... acquiring the knack for making profit without the violent temper...and i‘m sure there are some wacky memories

Using a local, I still don't have lines.
I hate being unable to shop, but I'm a cash guy.

Seems like Scarfy made the best of it for himself... acquiring the knack for making profit without the violent temper...and i‘m sure there are some wacky memories

I’m a good guy until it becomes time where I have to not be such a good guy...I’ll leave it at that. :cheers3:

Using a local, I still don't have lines.
I hate being unable to shop, but I'm a cash guy.

I hear you, Press. I am 43 years old and I’ve never had a local...ever. I don’t even know how i’d Feel about playing on credit...just seems dangerous AF to me especially getting on a potentially crushing run and not having the scratch to pay up.

But I 100 % respect the “old school” way of doing things.

But a guy like me has moved money in and out of at least 8 books in the last 2 weeks with no transaction taking more than 8-12 hours at most to receive (or have received) funds. Just enjoy the enormous selections and options going the bitcoin route allows...but I’m your guy to talk to in case any of you gents wish to learn the “new school” way of doing things...:shake:

I’m a good guy until it becomes time where I have to not be such a good guy...I’ll leave it at that. :cheers3:

Scarfy in business mode:

Yeah? You should be sorry. Don’t f**kin do it again and give me the money. Give me the f**kin money, You hear me? You hear me, I gotta come here and you bust my balls? Give me the f**kin money

Scarfy in business mode:

Now the guy’s got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy’s gotta come up with Paulie’s money every week no matter what. Business bad? F**k you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? F**k you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning huh? F**k you, pay me

That’s great @VirginiaCavs ...

Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox.

Nice to see I got the worst of every opener I played...lmao

LSU/Texas Under 57 (-110) (1.1/1)

Leaning this way... hard to take much from beating what seems to be a struggling FSU program who ran of gas.

2H Iowa -7.5 (+115) (1/1.15)

Total control of the LOS on both sides and will wear down the Knights....this has shutout written all over it. Hawks name their score

What’re you seeing in cal? Lean that way too, just curious

Defense that returns it’s core that beat a Wash team
Last year...Eason is still an unknown (in at least so much as to be laying 2 TDs vs this defense). Value play on a solid D vs a QB who may not be worth the pointspread inflation.

Adding 1 more unit to LSU u57, FYI. Same odds.

Would try to grab in game if you can get down to 52.5/53, FYI. Mentioning it but not adjusting record as it’s so close to kick.

Back