Scarf 2019 Season Long Props and Week 0/1 CFB

The bet-against “I am already looking ahead of this game” parlay

Louisiana Tech +19.5 (-110)
Wyoming +16.5 (-110)
Georgia Southern +27 (-110)

0.5/3

Want to play auburn but am waiting for an In game number...I think Herbert is a fraud and soft AF. Cristobal can coach OL and recruit but X’s And O’s I don’t trust him...Aubbie trenches DL vs Quack O Line is where this game will be won or lost...

Added this about an hour ago...

California to win Pac-12 (+5000) (0.5/25) - 5Dimes

Spent the last few days going through schedules and didn't realize just how huge that win for the Bears was up in Seattle on Saturday. They won a division roadie vs. maybe the best team in the conference, who arguably will only get better as Eason gets further into the season.

Oregon is the elephant in the room here...but I simply don't trust Cristobal not to crap his pants in any type of big spot. Wazzou has owned them recently, U-Dub going to be after revenge from last year and the game is in Seattle, and then they go on the road to play Tree and ASU.

Wazzou's schedule is BRUTAL....check out their road games

My point is that win for the Bears over the Huskies puts them in a spot to where they can be in a tiebreaker situation and having that one-up on an opponent is huge.

Don't forget...this bet was made (much like my Minnesota to win the B1G) so that if these guys make the conference 'ship game, I can still profit very nicely off a hedge...WHICH IS THE INTENTION FOR MAKING THE BET. For a 50/1 price, they're worth a half unit investment the rest of the year.

Back