Scarf 2019 NFL Preseason Week 3

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
NFL Preseason Record (8-5) (+6.53 Units)

Been a good start, just not trying to overthink things and follow some patterns. Short for time but have a few I played tonight. BOL gang. :shake:

Ravens -5 (-110) (1.1/1) NO ACTION
Under 39 GB/Oak (-107) (1.07/1) L
Giants ML (+155) (1/1.55) W

Last edited:
That Bengals line has me puzzled

Spek, me too. One thing I’ve noticed is that these numbers from open and right through close have crazy swings. Eagles opened -2.5 and ended with Balty at 6 at some spots before I think it settled at 5.

Like I mentioned before, coach tendencies are HUGE in preseason capping...Taylor has already said he cares about being as healthy as possible Week 1 at Seattle and that’s his focus. So with that in mind and a +150 number Giants have to be played IMO. If one team has motivation let’s say to maybe show that their 6th pick in the draft can carve up backups so the press and fans don’t start in on how bad they’ll be reg season...that’s an angle I cannot ignore. Especially when the other team doesn’t give AF

Fuck you rain....Ravens bet is no action because they didn’t play 55 minutes.

JFC

Winning night now no matter what though. So consider this a little bitching and moaning and not a full blown complaint. :D

Lol...Raiders game prolly end on 40 on a little league field 90 miles outside Saskatoon. Ravens canceled...sigh. Gambling is fun sometimes.

Onto tomorrow :cheers3:

Thread cleanup...going to pop this and some GOY in my regular season NFL thread...

Final NFL Preseason Record (9-6) (+7.01 Units)

Back