Scarf 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Week 1 Record = (4-4) (+3.22 Units)

Good week 1 start, lot of picking situations and QB spots...that’s the whole preseason capping strategy...onto week 2

Jets ML (+119) (1/1.19) W
Ravens -3.5 (-108) (1.08/1) W
Colts 1H (-1.5) (-109) (1.09/1)
L
49ers ML (+121) (1/1.21) W
Under 39 Dal/LAR (-127) (1.27/1) W

GL tonight gang.

Last edited:
Thanks, gang. Here is the rest of the Week 2 stuff...looking to keep the decent start.

Colts 1H (-1.5) (-109) (1.09/1)
49ers ML (+121) (1/1.21)
Under 39 Dal/LAR (-127) (1.27/1)

All look good to me. Beathard should benefit from playing with the 2s vs the 3s. Mullen’s is capable of scoring with the 3s like he’s done in the past. Think the 9ers are a very strong play. Broncos’ backup QBs have done absolutely nothing to date.

Exactly, Spek. Lot of just following the coaches patterns too...Clapper and McVay both don’t give AF about preseason especially a game in Hawaii.

Been on vacay so haven’t had my laptop, are they dealing live lines on these preseason games? Rams game wouldn’t be shocked to see life early and then for scoring to die as both teams’ backups are not good...almost hope there’s an early TD to hit the Under live (if it’s dealt)

Exactly, Spek. Lot of just following the coaches patterns too...Clapper and McVay both don’t give AF about preseason especially a game in Hawaii.

Been on vacay so haven’t had my laptop, are they dealing live lines on these preseason games? Rams game wouldn’t be shocked to see life early and then for scoring to die as both teams’ backups are not good...almost hope there’s an early TD to hit the Under live (if it’s dealt)

BOL has live NFL X

Also that Colts loss doesn’t look so bad last week as the Bills seem to be really trying this X. I like Chad Kelly in this one vs the Brown’s backups. A lot of Cleveland’s first win was more awful mistakes by WAS.

Colts laid an egg on me, but I’ll never bitch about 4 of 5 w/2 on the ML.

NFL Preseason Record (8-5) (+6.53 Units)

Back