Saturday's Mibbel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 2-0 and +3.5 yesterday. Now 10-9 and +6.83 on the year.

I respect the hell out of doggy but I don't agree with him worrying about Washington's bats. They've faced some underrated pitchers (particularly Bailey, who had movement on his fastball that I hadn't ever seen before last night). Today they get Leakie and should have some fun with him. Meanwhile, I expect the Reds to rake Detweiler all over the park, and this total at less than 9 seems a gift with T-Mac's tight ass behind the dish. Should be a lot of hitters counts today.

The play: Reddies OVER 8.5 -105 medium to big (someone betting it right up my ass, you can go OVER even money or better now)

Not understanding why the Chubbs seem to be the side in Atlanta. Teheran has great stuff and should baffle that offense, which literally has AA-level players at the bottom of the order.

The play: Atlanta -161 medium and Atlanta -1.5 +131 small. Total of 3 units.

Arizona should be the favorite; I missed the best number. Like OVER with Holbrook behind the dish so we'll try that instead, and parlay it with the visitor in the correlation.

The play: Arizona/OVER 8.5 - 1 unit to win 2.90 and OVER 8.5 +105 medium.

Texas wind tunnel in effect and an ump who won't kill me with two suspect pitchers.

The play: OVER 10 -107 in Arlington medium to big 2.5 units.

Missed the best price on Bauer and the Tribe and this upsets me greatly. Will be on it small on principle alone as I like him and think they are hitting better than Tampa right now.

The play: Cleveland +144 small to medium 1.5

Fat Boy Bart should be fresh off his suspension and BUDDY has to be feeling a little pressure as the only Astro to garner a win in the first time through the rotation. Price seems really cheap for an Oakland bunch that seems intent on defending their division crown.

The play: Athletics -117 medium and -1.5 +140 medium. Total of 4 units on the A's for my big play of the day....

GL!

:shake:

no thoughts on the basketball. lines are tight, there will be no value betting anything until i get to start seeing things with my eyes. I made both games right close to the number.

Got killed on the UFC; had Laflare and then two big faves (Johnson and Peralta) right up my ass. Also bet De Fries small; i should get a rebate, didn't even get to sweat it for 20 seconds.

Pokers on Texas UNDER, and it's been mashed at two levels.

I have to go for more.

The play: Texas OVER 10 +109 medium. Two more units. new big play :)

was gonna say not so sure the wind tunnel is in effect with it only being 77 degrees, but the wind is there that's for sure. I normally look for >95-degrees and >12 mph SW/SSW

thanks CKR.....made the Over in AZ/Mil Brewers game and the parlay both. appreciate the help

Back